Antifa Civil War Plans Underway

WizardofOz

The Wiz is a little butthurt tonight. it's a left wing condition.

:chuckle:

Im not 'butthurt' not I'm not left wing. You really don't get anything right these days.

You're more interested in trolling than you are posting anything resembling an intelligent thought.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle:

Im not 'butthurt' not I'm not left wing. You really don't get anything right these days.

You're more interested in trolling than you are posting anything resembling an intelligent thought.

No, you're a hurtin unit. [emoji182]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I asked for actual evidence, not your personal crackpot theories.

Paddock was not a registered Democrat or Republic and was not even registered to vote in Florida where he had a permanent address.

There have also been claims that Paddock is 'antifa' - a term used recently to describe anti-fascists.

This seems to be linked to the Facebook profile of a man wrongly-identified as the shooter earlier on Monday.

The man, who the Mirror is not naming, 'liked' a series of posts which suggest he had left-leaning political views.

This seems to be linked to the Facebook profile of a man wrongly-identified as the shooter earlier on Monday.

The man, who the Mirror is not naming, 'liked' a series of posts which suggest he had left-leaning political views.

As mentioned however, this man was not the shooter and so his Facebook profile has no relevance to Paddock.

So, what do you have?

Good sense. Give it time it will come out.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Antifa is planning riots and protests nation wide on November 4th, the 100 year anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution. They are calling it a "Day Of Anarchy" to try causing civil unrest in America.

They must be watching American Horror Story.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Antifa is planning riots and protests nation wide on November 4th, the 100 year anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution. They are calling it a "Day Of Anarchy" to try causing civil unrest in America.

Let's keep this little plan out in the open, so liberals can get in touch with their Antifa roots.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Vegas mass murderer’s brother said “anyone who watches tv from 5-11 pm is liable to very angry.” Thats mainstream media time, trump hating tv hours, he was an antifa activated psycho.