Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

musterion

GT was asked the other day if she's sure she's saved.

She said she's seated in Christ.

Tam or Glory asked if she could ever lose that seat.

GT would not answer.

She insists she's not Catholic anymore. Maybe she's not but the soteriology is identical...saved/sin/repent, saved/sin/repent...repeat until you die and better not screw it up.

God's Truth

GT was asked the other day if she's sure she's saved.

She said she's seated in Christ.

Tam or Glory asked if she could ever lose that seat.

GT would not answer.

She insists she's not Catholic anymore. Maybe she's not but the soteriology is identical...saved/sin/repent, saved/sin/repent...repeat until you die and better not screw it up.

You are a passer of false knowledge.

Go do some more research and stop spreading false gossip.

God's Truth

I don't usually read through whole threads before responding.
I am talking about my most recent post.
I typically start by addressing the OP and go from there...Religious, but lost people attach "but" to explain away the intent of a passage. I knew you would. You always do and I'll prove it. Do you explain away the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) by saying anything contrary ("we're saved by grace, but...")to the truth of our salvation that is by grace through faith, not of works of any kind on our part (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV), that there's nothing a person can do to lose their salvation once they have trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)? If so, you are religious, but lost (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). You are outside the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

Jesus' words are LIFE FOR ALL.

God's Truth

Where do you ever get the idea that obedience is anything other than the obedience of faith in the dispensation of the grace of God where salvation is by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the cross in your place?

So you are not going to answer my questions?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus' words are LIFE FOR ALL.
Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Matthew 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

heir

TOL Subscriber
What don't you get that no one enters that grace unless the come to God through living faith in Jesus Christ?
First of all, we don't "enter" grace. It is by grace that we are saved and that; through the faith of Jesus Christ. We have boldness and access with confidence by His faith.

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

And before you go on about us needing to have faith to be saved, of course we do. That is our obedience to the gospel/ the obedience of faith (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) that is required for the righteousness of God that is unto all by the faith of Jesus Christ to be applied to us (upon us/put to our account). It has absolutely NOTHING to do with our works of any kind to be saved or to stay saved (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV).

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

God's Truth

First of all, we don't "enter" grace. It is by grace that we are saved and that; through the faith of Jesus Christ. We have boldness and access with confidence by His faith.

We don't enter grace?!

Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

God's Truth

We don't enter?!

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

Matthew 7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 19:17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

Matthew 23:13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

John 10:1 [ The Good Shepherd and His Sheep ] “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

Acts 14:22 strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. “We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God,” they said.

Hebrews 3:18 And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed?

Hebrews 4:6 Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience,

Hebrews 4:11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

Revelation 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

God's Truth

So you believe not that the obedience required for YOUR salvation is the obedience of faith/in other words: believe?

Of course we have to believe, but faith alone is dead and cannot save. Faith must be faith that is alive, not dead.

Jesus says to believe and to repent.

God's Truth

Matthew 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Matthew 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Romans 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

I can hardly believe anyone believes as you do. It is saddening. Jesus' words are Spirit and life for all; Jew first then Gentile.

Paul says to the Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Acts 13:26
Brothers, children of Abraham, and you Gentiles who fear God, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 18:6
But when they opposed and insulted him, he shook out his garments and told them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

heir

TOL Subscriber
We don't enter?!

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

Matthew 7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 19:17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

Matthew 23:13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

John 10:1 [ The Good Shepherd and His Sheep ] “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

Acts 14:22 strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. “We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God,” they said.

Hebrews 3:18 And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed?

Hebrews 4:6 Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience,

Hebrews 4:11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

Revelation 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
:chuckle:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Of course we have to believe, but faith alone is dead and cannot save. Faith must be faith that is alive, not dead.
Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV. You reject the truth. You oppose yourself.

Jesus says to believe and to repent.
That's not the gospel of your salvation. The Lord wasn't even talking to you there. We've been over this how many times?

God's Truth

Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV. You reject the truth. You oppose yourself.

That's not the gospel of your salvation. The Lord wasn't even talking to you there. We've been over this how many times?

He is the Lord for all.

You make Jesus a little God who comes for a small amount of Jews and he did not accomplish what he came to do, except some twisted 'his accomplishment was to not accomplish'.

So much twisting is evident of a work against the Lord.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
He is the Lord for all.

You make Jesus a little God who comes for a small amount of Jews and he did not accomplish what he came to do, except some twisted 'his accomplishment was to not accomplish'.

So much twisting is evident of a work against the Lord.

That's a strawman argument. We don't say that Jesus was a little god who came for a small amount of jews.

We say that Jesus came only to Israel, to make them a spokesnation to the rest of the world. That's what everything in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts 1--8 was all about. But ISRAEL REJECTED THEIR MESSIAH, and were unwilling to be used as a spokesnation, so instead God took the message straight to the rest of the world with Paul.

God's Truth

That's a strawman argument.

The only strawman argument is you saying it is a strawman argument.

We don't say that Jesus was a little god who came for a small amount of jews.

It is what it is.

We say that Jesus came only to Israel, to make them a spokesnation to the rest of the world.

No, Jesus is the Man who came to be a SPOKESMAN. Actually, his name is the WORD OF GOD.

That's what everything in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts 1--8 was all about. But ISRAEL REJECTED THEIR MESSIAH, and were unwilling to be used as a spokesnation, so instead God took the message straight to the rest of the world with Paul.

The SAME MESSAGE? That is what I HAVE BEEN SAYING, but the madists here go against me for it.

As a side note, but important note, there are JEWS who DID accept Jesus, they are the remnant. AND, Jesus said that when he is crucified, it is for ALL.