ECT Another verse that proves MAD is a lie.Rom.16:7 Leave the cult and follow Jesus.

dodge

Please show us the scripture that says that "everyone that was saved in scripture got water baptized."

Thanks.

YOUR cult made the contention that water baptism was set aside YOU show me one that says YOU do not need to be water baptized there wrong divider.

The only one I ever saw in scripture that got saved and in the B.O.C. that never got water baptized was the thief on the cross and he never had an opportunity now did he ?

Right Divider

Body part
Sure I do I do not ignore that Jesus, Paul, and everyone that was saved in scripture got water baptized.

YOUR cult made the contention that water baptism was set aside YOU show me one that says YOU do not need to be water baptized there wrong divider.

The only one I ever saw in scripture that got saved and in the B.O.C. that never got water baptized was the thief on the cross and he never had an opportunity now did he ?
Just back up YOUR CLAIM. That should be easy enough.

Show us FROM SCRIPTURE that this claim is true and not a LIE like all of your other LIES.

Show us the scripture that confirms that EVERYONE what was saved was WATER baptized. We'll wait.

glorydaz

So, where do you squeeze water baptism into this verse. We see we are saved by GRACE through FAITH.

NOT of yourselves ....NOT your doing ANYTHING. So where do you squeeze it in? :chew:

Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:​

Danoh

Even Danoh, using the Danohianic Principle, concludes that "by" and "through" are the same thing.
Wonder what causes that?

That's just: you misreading a thing once more.

Fact is, I said no such thing.

I've even posted on that distinction on TOL, in the past.

Danoh

In light of not only your obviously very poor familiarity with the Scripture, but even poorer study approach; you've not really said anything there.

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17

dodge

In light of not only your obviously very poor familiarity with the Scripture, but even poorer study approach; you've not really said anything there.

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17

Then why can't any in MAD produce even ONE scripture that says water baptism was done away with ? Where is the verse Danoh ? If water baptism was done away with Jesus, Paul, or at least one Apostle would have recorded that, or don't you believe the Holy Spirit would have at least let the followers of Jesus, those in the B.O.C., know that after all that is really important is it not ?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Then why can't any in MAD produce even ONE scripture that says water baptism was done away with ? ?

Why can't any Moses/Peter/Law follower, who asserts that all the commands of the bible, are for everyone,produce even ONE scripture that says that:

-Raising the dead
-Healing the sick
-Making the blind see
-Restoring limbs
-Picking up deadly snakes, drinking poison, and being unaffected
-Speaking in tongues
-Going to Jerusalem 3 times/year
-Showing yourself to a Levitical priest

.....and, drum roll...

RAISING THE DEAD(CAPS)...

...was done away with?

Do it.

We thought so, devil child, engager in hypocrisy, sophistry, deception, Elymas, the Peter/pope/Moses law follower.

dodge

Why can't any Moses/Peter/Law follower, who asserts that all the commands of the bible, are for everyone,produce even ONE scripture that says that:

-Raising the dead
-Healing the sick
-Making the blind see
-Restoring limbs
-Picking up deadly snakes, drinking poison, and being unaffected
-Speaking in tongues
-Going to Jerusalem 3 times/year
-Showing yourself to a Levitical priest

.....and, drum roll...

RAISING THE DEAD(CAPS)...

...was done away with?

Do it.

We thought so, devil child, engager in hypocrisy, sophistry, deception, Elymas, the Peter/pope/Moses law follower.

Hey retard !

Then why can't any in MAD produce even ONE scripture that says water baptism was done away with ? Where is the verse heretic ? If water baptism was done away with Jesus, Paul, or at least one Apostle would have recorded that, or don't you believe the Holy Spirit would have at least let the followers of Jesus, those in the B.O.C., know that after all that is really important is it not ?