ECT Another verse that proves MAD is a lie.Rom.16:7 Leave the cult and follow Jesus.

dodge

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

dodge

Yes and Yes!

Then all you have is diversion and twisting for the following verse !

Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Who were "also" in Christ before me". Means there were others in Christ before Paul also.

Right Divider

Body part
Then all you have is diversion and twisting for the following verse !

Who were "also" in Christ before me". Means there were others in Christ before Paul also.
Please quote me saying otherwise LIAR.

dodge

Please quote me saying otherwise LIAR.

My apologizes if you believe others were in Christ before Paul. You are the first in MAD to acknowledge that truth. The others have been saying Paul was the first in the B.O.C., which of course is not true.

Right Divider

Body part
My apologizes if you believe others were in Christ before Paul. You are the first in MAD to acknowledge that truth. The others have been saying Paul was the first in the B.O.C., which of course is not true.
I understand your confusion.

You confuse the body of believers are Pentecost with the body of Christ.

This is quite common in churchianity.

dodge

I understand your confusion.

You confuse the body of believers are Pentecost with the body of Christ.

This is quite common in churchianity.

Scripture says there is "one" Lord one body etc.

Eph 4:4
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5
One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
It also says one baptism, but you don't believe that.

Paul is NOT talking about everything God has ever done. He is specifically talking about the body of Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

It also says one baptism, but you don't believe that.

Paul is NOT talking about everything God has ever done. He is specifically talking about the body of Christ.

Don't you know, RD, that everything written in the Bible has always been true, at all times, in every scenario!?

SaulToPaul 2

There is also one God, but three persons.
What does that tell you?

Right Divider

Body part
Keep reading...."one faith".
It does NOT say that there has always been JUST one faith.

Rom 1:17 (KJV)
(1:17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Paul clearly indicates MORE than one faith there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Keep reading...."one faith".

"Keep reading," "spam one verse in isolation" deceiver:

Romans 3:30 KJV

Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Of course, since you are lost, blind, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, "it all says the same thing," as your papa pope/devil tells you to ignore the details of the book.

SaulToPaul 2

"Keep reading," "spam one verse in isolation" deceiver:

Romans 3:30 KJV

Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Of course, since you are lost, blind, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, "it all says the same thing," as your papa pope/devil tells you to ignore the details of the book.

Even Danoh, using the Danohianic Principle, concludes that "by" and "through" are the same thing.
Wonder what causes that?

dodge

Right Divider;5038769]It also says one baptism, but you don't believe that.

Sure I do I do not ignore that Jesus, Paul, and everyone that was saved in scripture got water baptized.