Another Mass Shooting, Another Far Right White Supremacist Trump/MAGA/TuckerCarlson Supporter

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh good grief - I was being facetious but don't you know, leftist retards in Hollywood responded to this like Pavlov's dog to the bell. Lots of really bad language in this - I wouldn't recommend clicking on it unless you're ready for it

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
This one went 0-to-politicized like that (snap!)

Last edited by a moderator:

ok doser

This one when 0-to-politicized like that (snap!)
I'm predicting that some moron will accuse the right of being hypocrites because they claim to care about the child with regard to abortion but they don't care about school children being slaughtered

This Charming Manc

hmm I won't stick around to debate as it will end up being pointless.

I'm sure the shooter was broken, socially outcast and had a host of issues. It doesn't sound like politics was part of his build-up atm, but that could come out after time.

But the laws that put the guns in his hands and the body armour on his body are highly political.

The US by far the highest private gun ownership in the world and as a result these incidents are commonplace within your country. Due to gun deaths your homicide figures are 4 to 5 times that of other similar western countries.

We had a nasty school shooting in 1996 in dunblane, after which we changed our gun laws to become a virtually no gun culture, since that point we have had no significant shootings in 26 years. To date there have been 19 different school shootings in the US this year, of which this is most nasty.

This isn't political fighting these are just facts.

I hope my American friends who are so emotionally attached to owning a gun can figure out, why that is more important than the lives of children or go do some research outside the NRA bubble and come to a different conclusion.

Have a good day folks, keep safe, keep your children safe.

This Charming Manc

This is a good reason to get rid of the government schools.
The rest of the world has government schools without shootings, and I've not looked up the precise stats for mass shootings in the US that's 20+ this year, government schools are not a factor in most of those shootings or your very high homicide rates.

Were you serious in suggesting the reasons for school shootings were because they were government schools? or are you flailing around for any answer which isn't the clear and obvious one?

This Charming Manc

He did what he did in violation of ALL laws, so shut up. Your typical leftist ignorance is embarrassing.

Get back to us when you have eliminated British knife crime.
Nice to see you again, I notice you didn't go to charm school in my absence.

Some stats for you;

UK Knife homicides 2020/21 - 224, it is to high we are addressing the issue where we can.
US Gun homicides 2020/21 - 20,000+ I'm suggesting you may want to look at this. Especially as its increased 50% in the last 2 years.

On the all laws issue, take a look at how gun laws work in other countries, the by county/sates rules you have the US don't work well, because it doesn't affect the general supply of guns. When guns become both illegal and unavailable that's when the laws do work.

If yesterday's killer had a knife not a gun we don't know for sure what would have happened, but the probability is many of those kids would still be alive.

Idolater

Nice to see you again, I notice you didn't go to charm school in my absence.

Some stats for you;

UK Knife homicides 2020/21 - 224, it is to high we are addressing the issue where we can.
US Gun homicides 2020/21 - 20,000+ I'm suggesting you may want to look at this. Especially as its increased 50% in the last 2 years.

On the all laws issue, take a look at how gun laws work in other countries, the by county/sates rules you have the US don't work well, because it doesn't affect the general supply of guns. When guns become both illegal and unavailable that's when the laws do work.

If yesterday's killer had a knife not a gun we don't know for sure what would have happened, but the probability is many of those kids would still be alive.
We're the greatest country in the world, because of the school shootings. We're going to make a decision here that affects all the rest of you.

You all can't handle this. You got scared and took away guns. That was an enormous and unprincipled mistake, where your emotions and your little juvenile dopamine systems ruled the day.

Just grab some popcorn and watch. We know what we're doing. And thank God for America. We'll light the way for you.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Our_Universal_Rights/comments/uxf2gu

Idolater

Honestly your tunnel vision is alarming, it should be alarming to you too.

Ukraine.

Seriously. Oh, we had another school shooting, let's just take away the guns. Oh look Russia's here. OK let's quickly redistribute them to everybody. Oh wait we didn't keep those guns we destroyed them, you know, thinking Russia would never come here. So we don't have a ton of guns to quickly distribute to every Ukrainian? For "Because the Russians are here"? No. Well what do you advise all us civilians do? Well run, and hide, and try not to get yourselves killed. Unarmed.

Good luck with that. You need to turn your wrongheaded gun control ideology on Ukraine. Put your ideological money where your mouth is. You need to devise gun laws that would have given Ukraine the best chance possible against the Russians! It's not a hard thought experiment. I know you can do it.

Hint. Looks a lot more American than you're comfortable admitting.

This Charming Manc

We're the greatest country in the world, because of the school shootings. We're going to make a decision here that affects all the rest of you.

You all can't handle this. You got scared and took away guns. That was an enormous and unprincipled mistake, where your emotions and your little juvenile dopamine systems ruled the day.

Just grab some popcorn and watch. We know what we're doing. And thank God for America. We'll light the way for you.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Our_Universal_Rights/comments/uxf2gu
Apart from insults and condescension did you actually say anything of note?

So school shootings make you great? OK without me engaging an immediate emotional or moral reaction to that statement, could you care to explain how school shootings make you great?

As regards taking guns away, the US is the only western democracy that has had high gun ownership, and most of the others survive as democracies without having high gun ownership. Gun ownership & democratic freedoms are not linked in the way many right-wing Americans think they are.

This Charming Manc

Honestly your tunnel vision is alarming, it should be alarming to you too.

Ukraine.

Seriously. Oh, we had another school shooting, let's just take away the guns. Oh look Russia's here. OK let's quickly redistribute them to everybody. Oh wait we didn't keep those guns we destroyed them, you know, thinking Russia would never come here. So we don't have a ton of guns to quickly distribute to every Ukrainian? For "Because the Russians are here"? No. Well what do you advise all us civilians do? Well run, and hide, and try not to get yourselves killed. Unarmed.

Good luck with that. You need to turn your wrongheaded gun control ideology on Ukraine. Put your ideological money where your mouth is. You need to devise gun laws that would have given Ukraine the best chance possible against the Russians! It's not a hard thought experiment. I know you can do it.

Hint. Looks a lot more American than you're comfortable admitting.
You are aware it's the Ukrainian army that fighting the Russians, led by their government, with weapons provided by the US and European governments. What is making a difference is NLaw's, Javelins, Drones and shared intelligence.

The Russian military is not suffering because Ukrainian civilians have high person gun ownership.

ok doser

I'm predicting that some moron will accuse the right of being hypocrites because they claim to care about the child with regard to abortion but they don't care about school children being slaughtered
BINGO!

I suppose I should have predicted that it would be the stupidest person on the public stage. But it's so hard to determine whether that's politics or entertainment, the people on The View, the people in Washington. Anyhoo, marvel in the stupidity known as AOC.

“There is no such thing as being ‘pro-life’ while supporting laws that let children be shot in their schools, elders in grocery stores, worshippers in their houses of faith, survivors by abusers, or anyone in a crowded place,” Ocasio-Cortez claimed on Twitter. “It is an idolatry of violence. And it must end.”

Idolater

So school shootings make you great? OK without me engaging an immediate emotional or moral reaction to that statement, could you care to explain how school shootings make you great?

As regards taking guns away, the US is the only western democracy that has had high gun ownership
It's not like it's close Manc. You're underselling us.
, and most of the others survive as democracies without having high gun ownership. Gun ownership & democratic freedoms are not linked in the way many right-wing Americans think they are.
Says the fellow living in one of the many countries with constitutions imitating our genuine original liberal republican democracy. You owe us royalties for this plagiarism. Rule of law, constitutionalism, human rights, civilians control your military, separation of powers, independent judiciary; those are all ours, you all "borrowed" them from America.

Why don't you just sit down and speak only when spoken to.

You are aware it's the Ukrainian army that fighting the Russians, led by their government, with weapons provided by the US and European governments. What is making a difference is NLaw's, Javelins, Drones and shared intelligence.

The Russian military is not suffering because Ukrainian civilians have high person gun ownership.

You're absolutely inured. You're actually saying that the Ukrainians right now, today, this hour, all the families there, the moms with kids, the oldsters, you think that they are better off without tons and tons of AKs and AR pattern rifles? Tons of ammo? Tons of grenade launchers? They should have an endless supply, this is the civilians, not the military. We're doing the same thing right now for the Ukrainian military that Ukrainians should have already done for their own civilians before the war. They should have opened the floodgates and encouraged everyone to get a gun, get two guns, and learn how to shoot them, and stockpile ammunition for them (protect them from the elements!).

That's obviously what should have happened before the war. That's OBVIOUS. Here you are arguing publicly against the obvious.

Inured!

ok doser

As regards taking guns away, the US is the only western democracy that has had high gun ownership, and most of the others survive as democracies without having high gun ownership. Gun ownership & democratic freedoms are not linked in the way many right-wing Americans think they are.
Thank you for your concern about the problems that I have in MY country with MY government's policies, with MY country's various cultures and practices. We'll sort this out as we always do and struggle on to remain the greatest country in the world despite the efforts of leaders in this country that hate us and whose hatred of us has spread to like-minded people across the world. And in our spare time, if we decide to we may give your crappy little corner of the globe a thought. Or not.

Yes it's horrible that 18 small children were murdered yesterday. It's the most horrible thing in the world and it's the only thing we should talk about, because nobody gives a crap that EVERY SINGLE DAY 4500 CHILDREN STARVE TO DEATH IN INDIA.

They don't matter. The only thing that matters is the political hay that can be made from this tragedy.

Oh my. My voice activated software bounced between strategy and tragedy. The ghost of Alinsky lives in my handheld device. 😂