Another German leftist covers up being raped by Mohammedans

eider

if i leave my keys in the ignition and the engine running when I run into the store and my car gets stolen - do i share any blame for what occurred?

Do you mean that such an act would be extreme provocation to a person to steal your car?
If so, why on Earth do Police in the USA leave bait cars with doors ajar and keys in ignition? That isn't compatible with a person being raped, mate, that's compatible with 'Agent Provocateur'!

Don't try bad analogies in your attempts to blame rape victims. If you think that rape is easily survivable, you should try it! Honestly, you don't have a clue what you're mouthing off about.

musterion

gee, if only we could read this woman's mind and know what her reasons were

oh, wait...

German politician kept quiet about gang rape by Arabic men to avoid 'encouraging racism'

seems like a pretty stupid reason to me :idunno:

Clearly she did not know what she thought. We need TOL's leftists to divine that for us.

musterion

Wonder what the deductible would be on claiming that.

"Uh, State Farm? You're not gonna believe this but..."

Arthur Brain

Do you mean that such an act would be extreme provocation to a person to steal your car?
If so, why on Earth do Police in the USA leave bait cars with doors ajar and keys in ignition? That isn't compatible with a person being raped, mate, that's compatible with 'Agent Provocateur'!

Don't try bad analogies in your attempts to blame rape victims. If you think that rape is easily survivable, you should try it! Honestly, you don't have a clue what you're mouthing off about.

The guy claims to not only have been raped as a child but also to work with victims of it. You reckon that's believable when the little git says that people can deserve to be raped?

musterion

A woman is at a party. She willingly drinks enough to become very intoxicated. She's flashing guys, dancing on tables, quarreling with passersby and repeatedly shouting "I'm so DRUNK!" She passes out at some point and is raped.

The guy/s who commit the rape should hang by the neck until dead.

Does she bear ANY responsibility for choosing to put herself not in the situation, but in the condition that put her in the situation?

Arthur Brain

A woman is at a party. She willingly drinks enough to become very intoxicated. She's flashing guys, dancing on tables, quarreling with passersby and repeatedly shouting "I'm so DRUNK!" She passes out at some point and is raped.

Does she bear ANY responsibility for choosing to put herself not in the situation, but in the condition that put her in the situation?

How about you just answer whether the woman in question deserves to be raped?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Another German leftist covers up being raped by Mohammedans

Given that as of 2015 there were over 1.7 billion Muslims, 23.4% of the world population, it should not be too difficult for the OP to find isolated incidents of adherents from that faith behaving badly!

The real question is whether the OP would have directed our attention to this incident if the perpetrators had been Christians?

eider

The guy claims to not only have been raped as a child but also to work with victims of it. You reckon that's believable when the little git says that people can deserve to be raped?
Hi.... if raped as a child I am most sad to hear that.
If he is a rape counsellor then I would suggest that he leave that service immediately, and not return to it until he has sorted out his head.

People have the right to enjoy simple freedoms and choices without being attacked, assaulted, hsrmed, raped or killed.
I understand better than most about risk acceptance, transference, reduction and avoidance, but where a person is frightened to go out, or feels that they have to dress from head to toe in order not to trigger some fancy in a rapist, then it's time to sort out that environs.

Disgusting...... or what?

eider

Hang on........
Which country are you in, that hangs rapists 'by the neck until dead'?

Answer that, please.....
Now, at the same party, a young athletical guy gets drunk, shouts a lot, and boasts tghat he has a brand new Aston Martin parked outside. He is found dead in a ditch the next morning, minus his car keys, and his motor is gone. You wanna blame him?

Get real, mate.

Now.... which country hangs rapists? Be careful, now........

Arthur Brain

Hi.... if raped as a child I am most sad to hear that.
If he is a rape counsellor then I would suggest that he leave that service immediately, and not return to it until he has sorted out his head.

If it actually did happen then so would I be. However, given his callous and flippant attitude towards rape victims - to the extent of saying that people could actually be deserving of such then I take it with a complete pinch of salt. His troll record on here would indicate it's far more likely he's made it up, along with hopefully his claim to be some sort of counselor to victims...

People have the right to enjoy simple freedoms and choices without being attacked, assaulted, hsrmed, raped or killed.
I understand better than most about risk acceptance, transference, reduction and avoidance, but where a person is frightened to go out, or feels that they have to dress from head to toe in order not to trigger some fancy in a rapist, then it's time to sort out that environs.

Disgusting...... or what?

Disgusting fits it to a tee. So a young woman goes out and has a few too many. Heck, who in all honesty in their youth haven't had too many drinks at some point and made complete arses of themselves? Not many I would wager. Deserving of rape? Not at all. Only sanctimonious puritanical blowhards and trolls would even imply that anyone would warrant such a violation.

Arthur Brain

Do we know what kind of cars he is attracted to?
Big cars...?
If so, he wouldn't be interested in ours. They're only little Pandas.
But...... oh dear....... we leave them on the drive, unprotected!
If, by some chance, my little panda got raped, would it be blamed for provoking the crime?:confused:

Fiat Panda?

I thought they'd become extinct!

:eek:

musterion

Hang on........
Which country are you in, that hangs rapists 'by the neck until dead'?

Answer that, please.....

Did you note the "should" in what I said? Of course you didn't. You're sloppy.

You also never answered my question. That means your also lazy and dishonest.

Arthur Brain

So are you where it comes to grammar with your second "your". Considering you're not even honest enough yourself to give a straight answer as to whether someone - say just the person in your scenario deserves to be raped - you'd be better off going back to your insipid little "ook ook" crap.

Prat.

eider

ave
Did you note that I simply asked you which countries hang rapists? You're sloppy. :)
Now..... you obviously think that rapists 'should' hang? So please tell me the name of a country that hangs raopists. Be careful now.,...!

I answered with a good analogy about a young man at a party.
However, failing to answer your question would not have made me dishonest, it might have been indicative of my disgust at your opinions? :)

eider

Fiat Panda?

I thought they'd become extinct!

:eek:

My wife and I both have pandas! She's got the posh one, automatic and air-con. I have the tatty one. :)
Folks as strapped for cash as us think Pandas are really modern! :)

That was a fib. Just there ^^.
We simply don't buy expensive stuff that we don't need, and not needing status, speed, ultra-reliability etc, we've always driven Pandas, ever since the mid 90's! Yet I love seeing and riding in my mates' super-motors!