Another German leftist covers up being raped by Mohammedans

musterion

For the usual reason...thereby inflicting more rapes on German women and children.

A member of the public who saw her in a distraught state soon afterwards called the police.

However, despite the fact the men were Arabic in appearance, she told officers they were a “mixed group” of foreigners and locals and that they had all been speaking German.

She also said she had only been robbed and did not tell police about the sexual assaults.

Ms Goren is a member of a left-wing group and is a passionate activist for refugee rights.

She has also worked tirelessly to help refugees integrate into German society and has also visited a refugee centre in Iraq.

She said when she spoke to police she was thinking about the protest march against racism and sexism that was due to take place in a few hours, as well as about the anti-migrant attacks which had been occurring in Germany following the New Year’s Eve sex assaults in Cologne.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/686192/selin-goren-arabic-men-rape-quiet-encourage-racism

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"German politician kept quiet about gang rape by Arabic men to avoid 'encouraging racism'"

I'm thinking that some people are so stupid they deserve to get raped :idunno:

Arthur Brain

good - you've been paying attention! :thumb:

awww, and tam wuz doing so good too :(

Says the guy who just asked for a link proving that he said that some people are stupid enough to deserve to be raped on another thread. Even though the link was actually provided on that very same thread from this one already within the same day. Ya ain't too smart SOD...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Meanwhile, in prison..

Stop making a golden calf of the female body.

I think what the problem is, is not a person supporting rape- but rather the obsession people have with needing to put every single assault against a woman on grand display.

And then we go through this same stupid process- society has become desensitized to a whole manner of things, including terrorism. But this? Oh no, not this..

Get a grip.
Here are your options for what you can do, with respect to your willingness, to curve sexual assault:

:rolleyes:
It's like watching people curse the sun on every hot day.

eider

....................do try to keep up artie

There are many reasons why a rape victim might not be able to make a straight allegation.
For instance, how many big tough men would have the guts to admit that they had been raped? The truth is that many men cannot admit that they have been raped, for fear of being made fun of, or being distanced. It does happen, and yet there are so few reports made to Police.

Could you? ........ report the crime if you were raped?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are many reasons why a rape victim might not be able to make a straight allegation.
For instance, how many big tough men would have the guts to admit that they had been raped? The truth is that many men cannot admit that they have been raped, for fear of being made fun of, or being distanced. It does happen, and yet there are so few reports made to Police.

Could you? ........ report the crime if you were raped?

I agree ... though in the case of being not believed or made fun of, it really is no different than the type of abuse aimed at rape victims who are women. There are actually twisted individuals who will claim that some women deserve to be raped. There was even a thread made for this sole purpose: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?114456-On-Deservedness&highlight=deservedness

ok doser

gee, if only we could read this woman's mind and know what her reasons were

oh, wait...

German politician kept quiet about gang rape by Arabic men to avoid 'encouraging racism'

seems like a pretty stupid reason to me :idunno:

eider

I agree ... though in the case of being not believed or made fun of, it really is no different than the type of abuse aimed at rape victims who are women. There are actually twisted individuals who will claim that some women deserve to be raped. There was even a thread made for this sole purpose: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?114456-On-Deservedness&highlight=deservedness

Ain't some humans beautiful..... not? :)
I think it tell's us a lot about a person, who would blame a victim.

eider

gee, if only we could read this woman's mind and know what her reasons were

oh, wait...

German politician kept quiet about gang rape by Arabic men to avoid 'encouraging racism'

seems like a pretty stupid reason to me :idunno:

Yeah....... seems a pretty stupid reason to me, but wait....... which is why I take it with one huge pinch of salt.

ok doser

Ain't some humans beautiful..... not? :)
I think it tell's us a lot about a person, who would blame a victim.

if i leave my keys in the ignition and the engine running when I run into the store and my car gets stolen - do i share any blame for what occurred?