ECT AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE PEOPLE ??

Right Divider

Body part
The meaning of the Seed in Galatians is how the thing is to be viewed and resolved. That's why Paul also grappled with the huge issue of whether Judaism replaced the Promise with the Law in 3:17. They had. They stand or fall together. The Seed is Christ is what makes the mission to the nations succeed. But when you say the seed is the race/DNA/descendants, you get tangled up in them being in the land with their worship system and temple.

You are a stepchild of Judaism and need to stop talking until you have sorted out whose side you are on.
Your fairy tale drives your "understanding". Believe the truth instead.

Interplanner

You need to rationally answer the material about Gal 3. These echoes of the mindless STP "Mr Made Up" do nothing for your growth and understanding. You must actually ask and answer questions about the text.

It is not a discussion to just dismiss dismiss dismiss. Get a life. Go learn something. You are wasting your time ruling a kingdom of 3-4 people.

Right Divider

Body part
You need to rationally answer the material about Gal 3. These echoes of the mindless STP "Mr Made Up" do nothing for your growth and understanding. You must actually ask and answer questions about the text.

It is not a discussion to just dismiss dismiss dismiss. Get a life. Go learn something. You are wasting your time ruling a kingdom of 3-4 people.
:french:

Interplanner

OK, so you're the group that doesn't answer questions about the text, doesn't seek to know. Otherwise you would start by defining promise or Seed etc.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So now Hebrews is stupid? heb 10:21?

What is stupid is to take all the wonderful things of hebrews which overlap with countless other passages and say these are just for Jewish Christians, or them during a certain time period! That's what is ridiculous.

IP... I know I've asked this before and never got an answer, but...

What is the full title of Hebrews?

Just open your Bible to Hebrews, read the full title, and then state it in your response to this part of my post.

The Reformation doctrine of the priesthood of all believers was meant to put the ministry in their hands, not just professionals. With it sits justification by Christ and sola Scriptura.

Peter refers to our priesthood, in 2:5. Btw, the Rev did too, in 1:6.

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, “Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.”Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,”and “A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense.” They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy. - 1 Peter 2:4-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter2:4-10&version=NKJV

I'm not sure what goes through your head when reading this passage, but the phrases "chosen by God," "elect," "chosen generation," "holy nation," and "His own special people," just scream Israel. Especially "holy nation," because the only nation called "God's people" throughout the entire Bible is the nation of Israel, and the Body of Christ is NOT a nation. SO, that means that Peter is not writing to the Body of Christ, but to the nation of Israel.

See what happens when you don't rightly divide?

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I'm not sure what goes through your head when reading this passage, but the phrases "chosen by God," "elect," "chosen generation," "holy nation," and "His own special people," just scream Israel. Especially "holy nation," because the only nation called "God's people" throughout the entire Bible is the nation of Israel, and the Body of Christ is NOT a nation. SO, that means that Peter is not writing to the Body of Christ, but to the nation of Israel.

Look out JR, here comes his "Israel doesn't mean Israel" story because of the "NT interp".

SaulToPaul 2

You make things up. What's the point in asking questions about fairy tales?

Interplanner

Look out JR, here comes his "Israel doesn't mean Israel" story because of the "NT interp".

JRs post is silly because all of these things are used about all believers. In Cor Paul said Christ our passover is sacrificed let us keep the feast. He was the Paschal; they were not doing the ceremony like over in Jerusalem.

Your whole pack of lemmings has no idea what the passage is doing or saying.

I could understand if you meant Jewish Christians, but even then the whole force of the NT is on the unity of all believers, not the separation. But you said NATION. It is definitely not that.

btw, the same living temple that Paul mentioned in Eph 2 and Rom 12 is in the Peter passage so that whole fairy tale (that Paul does not do such things) is in the huge D'ist trash heap of mucked up passage and references.

Interplanner

JR, read Eph 1, which was circulated almost everywhere there was a church, and you'll find election and choosing and you'll also find everything Israel had is shared with Gentiles IN CHRIST.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I think part of this response belongs here instead of the other thread this was posted in. Apologies for the duplicate post.

IP... I know I've asked this before and never got an answer, but...

Just open your Bible to Hebrews, read the full title, and then state it in your response to this part of my post.

Still waiting for an answer to this.

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, “Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.”Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,”and “A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense.” They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy. - 1 Peter 2:4-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter2:4-10&version=NKJV

JRs post is silly because all of these things are used about all believers.

Is the Body of Christ a nation?

In Cor Paul said Christ our passover is sacrificed let us keep the feast. He was the Paschal; they were not doing the ceremony like over in Jerusalem.

I could understand if you meant Jewish Christians, but even then the whole force of the NT is on the unity of all believers, not the separation. But you said NATION. It is definitely not that.

Is the Body of Christ a nation?

btw, the same living temple that Paul mentioned in Eph 2 and Rom 12 is in the Peter passage so that whole fairy tale (that Paul does not do such things) is in the huge D'ist trash heap of mucked up passage and references.

Does this sound like Paul is talking to the same group of people that Peter is talking to?

Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands—that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. - Ephesians 2:11-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians2:11-13&version=NKJV

When is the last time you read through Ephesians? It's quite clear that Paul isn't talking to Israel.

JR, read Eph 1, which was circulated almost everywhere there was a church, and you'll find election and choosing and you'll also find everything Israel had shared with Gentiles IN CHRIST.

I think you need to reread Ephesians. Get an overview of what it's saying, and then try to make that argument.

That is the opposite of what Hebrews says. I believe D'ism to be as irrational as the secular social scientist who says "male and female genders are just social constructs to be overthrown." You want me to believe that Hebrews is only for Jews.

INTERPLANNER!

Then you want me to believe that the new covenant is only for Jews.

Interplanner!

What does this verse say?

“Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— - Jeremiah 31:31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah31:31&version=NKJV

What does this passage say?

For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the L ord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah — - Hebrews 8:7-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews8:7-8&version=NKJV

then, even though no one can miss that the new covenant in Christ is about the replacement of Judaism's worship and sacrifice system, I am supposed to believe that Hebrews is not for me AND (above) that every thing in the law will be practiced exactly.

IP!

D'ism is therefore fundamentally irrational and made up.

Only if you reject what scripture says.

We are supposed to learn from it when things are shadows of Christ and when the reality of Christ has come. It has.

What is that even supposed to mean?

Right Divider

Body part
JRs post is silly because all of these things are used about all believers. In Cor Paul said Christ our passover is sacrificed let us keep the feast. He was the Paschal; they were not doing the ceremony like over in Jerusalem.
Perhaps your ignorance does not allow you to understand that it was not only Hebrews what were passed over on the FIRST passover.

One minute you extend analogies FAR PAST the actual usage and the next minute you cannot understand THAT analogy.

• Believers are ALWAYS in unity when they believe God
  • Both during God's dealings with Israel (and proselytes)
  • AND during the dispensation of the grace of God (where there is NEITHER Jew NOR Greek).
God's restoration of Israel is SURE because God says so, no matter how much you hate it.

Peter never ONCE uses the word "temple" in his epistles. Perhaps you'd like to give CHAPTER AND VERSE instead of BOOK/CHAPTER BLASTING again.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Perhaps your ignorance does not allow you to understand that it was not only Hebrews what were passed over on the FIRST passover.

One minute you extend analogies FAR PAST the actual usage and the next minute you cannot understand THAT analogy.

• Believers are ALWAYS in unity when they believe God
  • Both during God's dealings with Israel (and proselytes)
  • AND during the dispensation of the grace of God (where there is NEITHER Jew NOR Greek).
God's restoration of Israel is SURE because God says so, no many how much you hate it.

Peter never ONCE uses the word "temple" in his epistles. Perhaps you'd like to give CHAPTER AND VERSE instead of BOOK/CHAPTER BLASTING again.

There is no hatred for the restoration. It is now, in Christ, as was always intended. In the Seed all the nations of the world will be blessed. The blessing of them is now in the mission.

Peter's temple: I Pet 2:4+

You seriously need to start over on your dictatorship. Everything you say is suspect. You seek power and authority so badly, but have screwed up it every time.

Right Divider

Body part
There is no hatred for the restoration. It is now, in Christ, as was always intended. In the Seed all the nations of the world will be blessed. The blessing of them is now in the mission.
Every time that we show you some restoration scripture, you deny it. That's not love of God's Word.... that's hatred.

So now you're back to your "holy priesthood".... laughable if not so sad.

1Pet 2:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:12) Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by [your] good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

Who is supposed to "have their conversation honest among the Gentiles"? You're clueless.... I know.

(Notice the YOU/THEY distinction that Peter is making? No doubt you won't understand it).

You seriously need to start over on your dictatorship. Everything you say is suspect. You seek power and authority so badly, but have screwed up it every time.
Your insults and accusations don't faze me one bit, Mr. BibleCorrecter.

Interplanner

Every time that we show you some restoration scripture, you deny it. That's not love of God's Word.... that's hatred.

So now you're back to your "holy priesthood".... laughable if not so sad.

1Pet 2:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:12) Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by [your] good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

Who is supposed to "have their conversation honest among the Gentiles"? You're clueless.... I know.

(Notice the YOU/THEY distinction that Peter is making? No doubt you won't understand it).

Your insults and accusations don't faze me one bit, Mr. BibleCorrecter.

AS I said, the living temple is there in Peter. It is not a letter just for Jews, either.

The restoration that Peter was refering to in Acts 3 was the work of the Spirit to start the mission to all nations. But Judaism and D'ism miss this, partly by literalism, when they read the OT. They think (and conservative Pharisees in the 1st century) were quite sure God would somehow remove the Romans from their land.

Again, I ask: do you think Jesus was validating the zealots efforts?

SaulToPaul 2

Made up, as usual.