ECT AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE PEOPLE ??

Danoh

Why is the normal meaning 'perversion'? I'm just extending the metaphor the way he did.

No you're not; you are twisting it into a sense that fits your clear and obvious misunderstanding, and by that, corrupting or perverting it - to corrupt or pervert a thing is not only to tamper with a thing such that it is no longer what it once was, but against its originally intended form.

Deuteronomy 32:5 They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.

They have corrupted themselves.

How so?

....their spot is not the spot of his children...

Oh, so in other words...they are a perverse - a crooked generation.

1 Samuel 8:3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.

So they walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre.

That is, they took bribes.

They perverted sound judgment.

Luke 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King.

Perverting the nation?

Away from what in what negative manner - unto what, instead?

By forbidding them to give tribute.

How?

By saying saying that He Himself IS...King.

And so on, with the rest of these sample passages...

Acts 13:10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Galatians 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

1 Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Again, how Scripture not only uses a word, but just as often repeats it's intended meaning or sense via the addition of other but similar descriptions, in a same passage, sheds light on what is meant by one word, or another.

Were you even remotely as familiar with the Scripture as you have obviously deluded yourself being, you would not find yourself having to ask the obvious about the intended sense of one word or another, as often as you have found yourself doing on here.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

Why don't you try reading it?

Zechariah 14 is about the LORD Jesus Christ's return to the earth. It is describing the day of the LORD (Zech 14:1)

Zech 14
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Sure sounds like the Jerusalem on earth to me. How IP can turn this into the New Jerusalem just demonstrates that his (vain) imagination has no bounds.

Gen 11
6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Interplanner

Why don't you try reading it?

Zechariah 14 is about the LORD Jesus Christ's return to the earth. It is describing the day of the LORD (Zech 14:1)

Why does the critical doctrine of your D'ism come down to one of the passages NOT quoted out of 2500 in the NT? Boy that makes so much sense!

Of course I have read it. It just don't take i.net piccaninnies word for that it means a certain thing.

why, for ex., does the city get delivered, but that means the women are abused, and half the people are exiled. Wow, impressive.

Don't sound like an unshakeable place to me, which would be the one coming at the end of this world.

Why, if Christ is Lord, are we to divide the nations of the earth on their loyalty to Jerusalem?

don't mistake 'cartoon's for reality. He just means that God will be the victor on the last day, when the NHNE is made and evil ones go to the lake of fire.

Danoh

I have to be shown by reason not by RD SAYS that I'm not using the temple analogies of eph 2 or 2 cor 2 properly. Or I Cor 5's let us keep the feast. Reasons or shush.

True, IP - there is too much of merely handing others on here some random piece of a jigsaw puzzle and expecting them to "get it."

When even that much is actually doled out.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8

SaulToPaul 2

Why does the critical doctrine of your D'ism come down to one of the passages NOT quoted out of 2500 in the NT? Boy that makes so much sense!

Of course I have read it. It just don't take i.net piccaninnies word for that it means a certain thing.

why, for ex., does the city get delivered, but that means the women are abused, and half the people are exiled. Wow, impressive.

Don't sound like an unshakeable place to me, which would be the one coming at the end of this world.

Why, if Christ is Lord, are we to divide the nations of the earth on their loyalty to Jerusalem?

don't mistake 'cartoon's for reality. He just means that God will be the victor on the last day, when the NHNE is made and evil ones go to the lake of fire.

Made up.