And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

Lon

Dju...wha...eh...blub...auuuuuggh!

:plain:

And now for three pictures of the exact same woman with blonde hair and most likely by the exact same photographer in each...:

Spoiler
tumblr_ok7plpM6vY1w4721wo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler
tumblr_ok7kyspVwQ1w4721wo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler
tumblr_okbf0gzDZM1w4721wo1_1280.jpg

Let me guess, there's some form of discrepancy because one of the photos is taken by a Nikon camera instead of a Canon etc...

I'm going back to posting pictures of irradiated soil...

:mmph:
Notice how the second two are done in a studio? But I digress....

Arthur Brain

Well of course, she looks like a different person in the natural light. I think there is a Nikon/Canon discussion in there somewhere...

My word sir, you are infuriating!

:mad:

Right, well, here are three more pictures and your challenge is to determine which one of these was photographed with:

A: A Canon

B: A Canon

C: A Canon

Spoiler
tumblr_okbe4vTDo31w4721wo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler
tumblr_okxjp2Ct4N1w4721wo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler
tumblr_okzc1gVSDX1w4721wo1_1280.jpg

:mmph:

Lon

I had an uncle who was shot with a cannon once...

Once. :plain:
Ah, I had to recheck the spelling, you see what you did there. ]
I knew a Canon that was fired once.

He appealed against it but the bishop was having none of it...

Between the two of you, I'm not sure if we are talking about canons or Canons or cannons or Cannons....

Advice for cannonball wounds.
One of my favorite commedians er comedians btw. Be kinds (and pleasant)...

Arthur Brain

Ah, I had to recheck the spelling, you see what you did there. ]
Between the two of you, I'm not sure if we are talking about canons or Canons or cannons or Cannons....

Advice for cannonball wounds.
One of my favorite commedians er comedians btw. Be kinds (and pleasant)...

All very well an' all but there's not much chance of a photo 'shoot' without standing in front of a Canon...

May as well make this thread about the Napoleonic wars now...

Reactions: Lon

Arthur Brain

I prefer Spumoni...wait...what?

The Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815) were a series of major conflicts pitting the French Empire and its allies, led by Napoleon I, against a fluctuating array of European powers formed into various coalitions, primarily led and financed by the United Kingdom. The wars resulted from the unresolved disputes associated with the French Revolution and the Revolutionary Wars, which had raged on for years before concluding with the Treaty of Amiens in 1802.

Lon

The Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815) were a series of major conflicts pitting the French Empire and its allies, led by Napoleon I, against a fluctuating array of European powers formed into various coalitions, primarily led and financed by the United Kingdom. The wars resulted from the unresolved disputes associated with the French Revolution and the Revolutionary Wars, which had raged on for years before concluding with the Treaty of Amiens in 1802.

OHHHHHH "Napoleonic...." I thought you said "Neapolitan Wars...." That war takes place every month or so at our house....

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

OHHHHHH "Napoleonic...." I thought you said "Neapolitan Wars...." That war takes place every month or so at our house....

"It was the best of scoops, it was the worst of scoops...and, of course, vanilla." :poly:

View attachment 25364

Eagles Wings