And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

zoo22

It happens whenever AB signs in. His fluffiness is legendary.

:plain:

Yeah, anyway...

Spoiler

Some more ROA (he's painted a lot of rabbits):

Roa_London_Dec09_5_u_1000.jpg

Roa_London_Dec09_3_u_1000.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Those are rather disturbing bunnies, Zoo. The type of bunnies that nightmares are made of ...........

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Those are rather disturbing bunnies, Zoo. The type of bunnies that nightmares are made of ...........

To me it's one bunny, seen in two ways. Pretty neat. Although I can see it as two bunnies too, depending on how I think about it. :)

That's good, when art makes us think... and inspires each of us to have our own unique encounter with it.

Last edited:

lovemeorhateme

Haha, very good - I overlooked that but I don't think my point was related to that era as much.

We could have a grand ol' debate on Monarchy whenever you're not busy.

Edit: I've got a volunteer job for a week before I go to Germany, I'll have a lot of time to scribe through the day. <3

:chuckle:

I know the point you were making - I was being a bit pedantic ;)

If you would like a grand ol' debate on monarchy I'd be happy to oblige. Maybe we could do it as a one on one debate? :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I can't tell you how delighted I am that someone finally found the courage to start a thread about all things pheasant. It's overdue and I've been saving this for just such an occasion. Kudos.

pheasant_1007772c.jpg

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
One of life's simple pleasures is to be enjoyed today - it's cool, the sky is gray and a light drizzle is falling. The trees are intensely green, the city sounds are muted and far away. I love these days.