Theology Club: An Acts 28 Irony

Danoh

GD has a unique way of knowing everyone's thought processes and intentions. She judges in her own special way, didn't you know ?

I care about you both. That is all anyone can control where strangers are concerned - how one decides to feel about others, Eph. 4:32.

I say this that follows from that - you two need to put away your differences.

Why?

Because Eph. 4:32.

How does that work when our feelings say otherwise?

Eph. 4:32.

If this offends, then go by Eph. 4:32.

:)

glorydaz

GD has a unique way of knowing everyone's thought processes and intentions. She judges in her own special way, didn't you know ?

And you accuse me of stalking you, and talking about you? You're a joke, pj, and have become nothing more than a :troll:

All because you can't handle getting your just deserts (neg reps). :nono:

It's lucky this forum has recognized the need for posters like you, and provided us with the perfect emoticon for whiners.

:baby: :baby: :baby:

glorydaz

I care about you both. That is all anyone can control where strangers are concerned - how one decides to feel about others, Eph. 4:32.

I say this that follows from that - you two need to put away your differences.

Why?

Because Eph. 4:32.

How does that work when our feelings say otherwise?

Eph. 4:32.

If this offends, then go by Eph. 4:32.

:)

Nonsense. I don't consider PJ a brother at all. He's a poser. I'm just surprised he's been able to pull the wool over so many eyes. His sheep outfit must have been made in Hollywood. :think:

Danoh

Nonsense. I don't consider PJ a brother at all. He's a poser. I'm just surprised he's been able to pull the wool over so many eyes. His sheep outfit must have been made in Hollywood. :think:

:chuckle: The avatar you chose for yourself makes sense more and more each day.

There's a movie there somewhere - your Warrior together with Tam's Lion :)

glorydaz

:chuckle: The avatar you chose for yourself makes sense more and more each day.

There's a movie there somewhere - your Warrior together with Tam's Lion :)

If she'd remove that Halloween mask, we'd have a better chance. ;)

glorydaz

Ya'll just don't appreciate high fashion.
:peach:

Oh....uh, gee.....where did you come from? I thought it was late enough I'd be safe mentioning your beautiful satin mask.

My only excuse is I'm a red neck and rarely get to the big city. :rapture: