American Right To Life Unfurled World's Largest Protest Sign: DNC Sheets Of Shame

patman

I saw D2i & CRASH in full view on 7 News tonight! Can't find the news clip yet, but that's the link to the article.

One dimwit said this: :mmph:

:madmad:

Forget the children!!! Those precious rocks and piles of dirt - HOW DARE THEY Destroy the Land!

:blabla:

What's Ruth Rinehart talking about? In 50 years global warming is going to turn it all into a desert after the world floods from the melting of the ice caps. At least someone got to make a cool sign out of it before a bunch of fish use that hill as a toilet.

I bet there may be oil under there too... maybe some one should check. I mean, if the heal is ruined now who cares if we put a few oil pumps up too?

JoyfulRook

The reports said that the sign erectors were hungrey and dehydrated?
Yes the police prevented us from accessing our vans with water and food for at least an hour, while hikers became dehydrated and several suffered from heat exhaustion and heat stroke. Once we told the media that the police were preventing us from receiving water, they immediately changed their tune.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes the police prevented us from accessing our vans with water and food for at least an hour, while hikers became dehydrated and several suffered from heat exhaustion and heat stroke. Once we told the media that the police were preventing us from receiving water, they immediately changed their tune.

What was their reasoning for preventing you from accessing the vans? Were they afraid you were going to drive off?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My son Jordan aka "Shaggy Moose" sent me these pictures from his cell phone.

On one of the most clear days of the year. God created a "cloudless" day so that our sign could be viewed for miles and miles.
picture.php

It was a steep 45 degree hill. Watch your step!!!
picture.php

The morning of the project. Looking back from on top of the mountain.
picture.php

fool

Hall of Fame
Yes the police prevented us from accessing our vans with water and food for at least an hour, while hikers became dehydrated and several suffered from heat exhaustion and heat stroke.

Happens all the time on the construction site.
It was 100 degrees in Virginia and my masons were drinking a bottle every 20 minutes.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
My son Jordan aka "Shaggy Moose" sent me these pictures from his cell phone.

On one of the most clear days of the year. God created a "cloudless" day so that our sign could be viewed for miles and miles.
picture.php

It was a steep 45 degree hill. Watch your step!!!
picture.php

The morning of the project. Looking back from on top of the mountain.
picture.php
Awesome!