ECT "Along With Persecution": how the kingdom came in Acts 1-2

SaulToPaul 2

You need to be mocked, like the prophets of Baal.

As Holford states, 2P2P is more akin to Baal worship than any other systematic theology, in that reversion to the red dirt prophecies erects an idol for the carnal minded and makes Hebrews non-existant with their reversion to Judaism.

DAN P

The true BOC is the true Israel, those born of God, walking in the Spirit, circumcised of the heart living by the will of God!

Do you believe in the trinity? I'm sure you do? And do you also believe that those who don't believe in the trinity won't be saved and are going to hell like many do here?

The reason I'm asking this is, how will those who are physical descendents of Israel be saved if they don't believe in Jesus Christ or the trinity?

Yet those who believe in Christ and love both God and Christ from their hearts, are condemned by many here to hell for not believing that Jesus is God? Even though it doesn't say anywhere in the bible that we have to believe this?

So how will it happen then? Seeing as many of the Jews not only don't believe in the trinity (which many here say is essential for salvation), but they also don't even believe in Jesus at all? One here calls him just a dead carpenters son? And those I've spoken to on here even go as far as trying to defend those who crucified him and saying they were right to do so?

So how is that going to work?

Hi and just give a verse where Israel isnthe true B O C ??

dan p

marhig

Hi and just give a verse where Israel isnthe true B O C ??

dan p
Those who in the body to Christ who are born of God, circumcised of the heart and walk after the spirit, and do Gods will, are of Abraham's seed, they are the true Israel!

Galatians 3

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus..For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be. Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

So as I was asking, how are the physical descendents of Abraham who are naturally Israel, going to be saved if they don't believe in the trinity, or Jesus Christ? Thanks.

DAN P

Those who in the body to Christ who are born of God, circumcised of the heart and walk after the spirit, and do Gods will, are of Abraham's seed, they are the true Israel!

Galatians 3

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus..For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be. Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

So as I was asking, how are the physical descendents of Abraham who are naturally Israel, going to be saved if they don't believe in the trinity, or Jesus Christ? Thanks.

Hi and Gal 3:28 says there CANNOT BE JEWS nor Greeks in the B O C !!~

There are 4 verbs in Gal 3:28 and IF you do not believe what I have written , YOU better do your studying !!

So where is your verse ??

dan p

marhig

Hi and Gal 3:28 says there CANNOT BE JEWS nor Greeks in the B O C !!~

There are 4 verbs in Gal 3:28 and IF you do not believe what I have written , YOU better do your studying !!

So where is your verse ??

dan p
What? It doesn't mean that at all, it means that it doesn't matter if we were Jew or gentile before, that we are all now one in Christ!

It says for you are all one in Christ.

Studying isn't enough, you have to read the Bible in the Spirit.

DAN P

What? It doesn't mean that at all, it means that it doesn't matter if we were Jew or gentile before, that we are all now one in Christ!

Hi and the 4 verbs in Gal 3:28 mean that you do NOT know what you are writing !!

Those 4 verbs are in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and are in the in the PRESENT TENSE of the Dispensation of the Grace of God as written in Eph 3:2 !!

You are out of your LEAGUE and are still a BABE as to the knownlege as Paul describes you in 1 Cor 3:1-2 and are still a MILK DRINKER !!

dan p

marhig

Hi and the 4 verbs in Gal 3:28 mean that you do NOT know what you are writing !!

Those 4 verbs are in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and are in the in the PRESENT TENSE of the Dispensation of the Grace of God as written in Eph 3:2 !!

You are out of your LEAGUE and are still a BABE as to the knownlege as Paul describes you in 1 Cor 3:1-2 and are still a MILK DRINKER !!

dan p

Of course it was happening in the present tense, and it's still happening now! It didn't stop then! And God is in the present, he is I AM. Not I was or I will be, he is ever present, so he is still by his spirit through Christ in his people bringing in and building up the church. All those who believe and have faith, of whom were previously Jews and gentiles, are now in one body which is the body of Christ.

So if it was only in the present tense at the time, does that mean you are not in the body of Christ?

Also, seeing as you see yourself so highly above me, can you tell me how it's going to work regarding the physical descendants of Israel? As you haven't answered me yet?

So with all your wisdom and meat understanding, can you tell me how the natural descendents are going to be saved even though they don't believe in Jesus Christ or the trinity, which many here say is crucial and that we cannot be saved without believing that Jesus is God? It's a simple question, and saying that it's the truth.

So how will that work? Thanks

Danoh

Respectfully, ten to one that your above stated "have to read the Bible in the Spirit" assertion, is nothing more than the result of your own mis-fire in perception as to what such a thing might even be, let alone, how it might work.

DAN P

Of course it was happening in the present tense, and it's still happening now! It didn't stop then! And God is in the present, he is I AM. Not I was or I will be, he is ever present, so he is still by his spirit through Christ in his people bringing in and building up the church. All those who believe and have faith, of whom were previously Jews and gentiles, are now in one body which is the body of Christ.

So if it was only in the present tense at the time, does that mean you are not in the body of Christ?

Also, seeing as you see yourself so highly above me, can you tell me how it's going to work regarding the physical descendants of Israel? As you haven't answered me yet?

So with all your wisdom and meat understanding, can you tell me how the natural descendents are going to be saved even though they don't believe in Jesus Christ or the trinity, which many here say is crucial and that we cannot be saved without believing that Jesus is God? It's a simple question, and saying that it's the truth.

So how will that work? Thanks

Hi and in Gal 3:28 , written by Paul , who is speaking TO ALL in the Dispensation of the Grace of God , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

Paul is the ONLY one who writies about DISPENSATIONALISM and the Present Tense are all over , in the bible !!

The Greek PRESENT TENSE means a CONTINUOUS ACTION where ever you fing the Greek PRESENT TENSE !!

In Gal 3:28 says , There CANNOT BE Jews nor Greek , in the B O C , and CANNOT BE is a PRESENT TENSE VERB and that means there are no Jews nor Greek , nor Bond nor Free NOR MALE NOR FEMALE for we are a NEW CREATION in Christ !!~

You did not get the MEMO ??

If you do not get this truth , THE rest is MOOT to you , GRASSHOPPER !!

dan p

marhig

Hi and in Gal 3:28 , written by Paul , who is speaking TO ALL in the Dispensation of the Grace of God , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

Paul is the ONLY one who writies about DISPENSATIONALISM and the Present Tense are all over , in the bible !!

The Greek PRESENT TENSE means a CONTINUOUS ACTION where ever you fing the Greek PRESENT TENSE !!

In Gal 3:28 says , There CANNOT BE Jews nor Greek , in the B O C , and CANNOT BE is a PRESENT TENSE VERB and that means there are no Jews nor Greek , nor Bond nor Free NOR MALE NOR FEMALE for we are a NEW CREATION in Christ !!~

You did not get the MEMO ??

If you do not get this truth , THE rest is MOOT to you , GRASSHOPPER !!

dan p

Yes and that means it doesn't matter of you were Jew nor gentile, male or female, that's not important anymore, as now you are all one new creation in Christ. It doesn't mean that there will not be Jews or gentiles in Christ, it means that they are not seen as Jews or gentiles anymore but a new creation in Christ! Christ changes us.

In our house meeting there are some people who were Catholics and protestants from Belfast, that is unheard of in some parts of Ireland, there is a great divide in Belfast and Catholics and protestants in many places just don't mix, we also have one person from Dublin, some from England and the some from Wales, in many other situations, this wouldn't happen, in fact they would all argue and fight and there would be hatred. But Christ has brought us all together and we love one another as brothers and sisters in Christ that hatred is non existent. They are not of any denomination or divided anymore, and they are now as one.

God has changed our hearts and it doesn't matter if we are male or female, or if we were Catholic, Protestant, English, Irish, or Welsh. We are now one in Christ and are equal, and there is no more warring between them, no more hatred, that has passed away, dead! And we are alive in God through Christ who as our rock.

We are saved through faith by the grace of God!

By the way, you call me a grasshopper. Yet you're the one hopping around my question? You're the one saying that physical Israel will be saved! So how?

How will physical Israel be saved if they don't believe in the trinity or Jesus Christ?

Why won't you answer my question?

Thanks

Danoh

Interesting post, marhig.

The Irish also had it very rough here in the states back near the beginning of the last century, from so called good Christian Protestants because many of them were Catholic as well as were a very simple people.

As a result, everywhere they went, they were met with a sign that read "Irish not welcome here."

Eventually, as with other immigrants today, they ended up taking up jobs no one wanted just to survive.

And back then, since fighting fires and police work was so dangerous, they ended up in those two jobs in huge numbers.

Only for many of them and their offspring to quickly forget their own humilition and do the exact same thing done to them to the next wave of immigrants.

Just as today; same old same old; new faces.

So, yeah, Christ appears to be the answer.

Appears to be in that one does not see much of him in the various groups and their need to gang up on others when disagreed with.

Lol, I was once booted out a Baptist study group I was invited to when; asked to share my thoughts; I mentioned Romans 16:25-26 and was accused of not "rightly dividing" as they saw fit :chuckle:

Frankly, groups like yours may not be so called "rightly dividing...the gospel of the grace of God" or what have you, in the eyes of others, but groups like yours nevertheless far too often put to shame those who are supposedly experts on "grace" via said so called "rightly dividing."

Deas bualadh leat.

marhig

Respectfully, ten to one that your above stated "have to read the Bible in the Spirit" assertion, is nothing more than the result of your own mis-fire in perception as to what such a thing might even be, let alone, how it might work.
Danoh, what I'm trying to say is we understand the Bible a lot more when we are born of God and read it in the spirit.

In other words, when God starts to open our understanding.

All the studying in the world doesn't give us understanding, God does by the Spirit who teaches us all things! And he helps us to understand the scriptures through progressive revelation!

marhig

Interesting post, marhig.

The Irish also had it very rough here in the states back near the beginning of the last century, from so called good Christian Protestants because many of them were Catholic as well as were a very simple people.

As a result, everywhere they went, they were met with a sign that read "Irish not welcome here."

Eventually, as with other immigrants today, they ended up taking up jobs no one wanted just to survive.

And back then, since fighting fires and police work was so dangerous, they ended up in those two jobs in huge numbers.

Only for many of them and their offspring to quickly forget their own humilition and do the exact same thing done to them to the next wave of immigrants.

Just as today; same old same old; new faces.

So, yeah, Christ appears to be the answer.

Appears to be in that one does not see much of him in the various groups and their need to gang up on others when disagreed with.

Lol, I was once booted out a Baptist study group I was invited to when; asked to share my thoughts; I mentioned Romans 16:25-26 and was accused of not "rightly dividing" as they saw fit :chuckle:

Frankly, groups like yours may not be so called "rightly dividing...the gospel of the grace of God" or what have you, in the eyes of others, but groups like yours nevertheless far too often put to shame those who are supposedly experts on "grace" via said so called "rightly dividing."

Deas bualadh leat.
To us Danoh, it's not where we are from, or who we are, or what we were it's the heart that counts in Gods eyes.

And yes there is hatred everywhere, it's such a shame because when we are truly born of God, then that hatred should go.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if we all truly followed Christ? It would be so different! :)

Danoh

Danoh, what I'm trying to say is we understand the Bible a lot more when we are born of God and read it in the spirit.

In other words, when God starts to open our understanding.

All the studying in the world doesn't give us understanding, God does by the Spirit who teaches us all things! And he helps us to understand the scriptures through progressive revelation!

Respectfully, from my perspective from time in the Scripture studying this very issue out just because I have wanted to know what's what about said issue - to me, your above, is more your perspective.

I'm fine with it; but I nevertheless do see it as being more your perspective than that taught by Scripture on this topic.

What I mean by that is that there is ever more often then not, a difference between what we believe is how a thing works, and how it actually does.

I often point such things out to others merely as a challenge others might want to consider rising to the challenge of reflecting on; but through it all, I have long since learned that at the end of the day; per Romans 14, we are each "another man's servant."

Such makes for allowing others to be where they are; even though challenging them at the same time, to perhaps think on one thing or another, a bit more thoroughly, for what the benefit doing so has been for me, on my side of our respective fence.

Such a challenge of others can often end up being taken wrong by most; but even when such is the case; the opportunity to let Christ be the issue to His deserved glory alone, is ever present.

He truly is all...in all.

No surprise there; for in Him dwelleth the fullness of the Godhead...bodily.

marhig

Respectfully, from my perspective from time in the Scripture studying this very issue out just because I have wanted to know what's what about said issue - to me, your above, is more your perspective.

I'm fine with it; but I nevertheless do see it as being more your perspective than that taught by Scripture on this topic.

What I mean by that is that there is ever more often then not, a difference between what we believe is how a thing works, and how it actually does.

I often point such things out to others merely as a challenge others might want to consider rising to the challenge of reflecting on; but through it all, I have long since learned that at the end of the day; per Romans 14, we are each "another man's servant."

Such makes for allowing others to be where they are; even though challenging them at the same time, to perhaps think on one thing or another, a bit more thoroughly, for what the benefit doing so has been for me, on my side of our respective fence.

Such a challenge of others can often end up being taken wrong by most; but even when such is the case; the opportunity to let Christ be the issue to His deserved glory alone, is ever present.

He truly is all...in all.

No surprise there; for in Him dwelleth the fullness of the Godhead...bodily.
The Bible was written by men who were born of God, they wrote it by the inspiration of God through the Holy Spirit. So to fully understand what they are saying, we too must be born of God and receive understanding from the spirit. There is no way we can understand revelation and much of the Bible, without receiving understanding from God. As I said, the Spirit teaches us all things. And if we have complete faith in God, then he will give us individually what we need to know and what we need to speak

It doesn't matter how intelligent we are, or if we have a great education and spend thousands on religious studies, without God, it's nothing.

Last edited: