All the Feasts are fulfilled? That's Full Preterism!

HisServant

Literal, like this?

Zec 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ***, and upon a colt the foal of an ***.
Zec 9:10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.

Those passages were never meant to be taken literal... they would laugh at you.

They are allegorical... always have been... always will be.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So... there have also been other ethnic groups subjected to the same ordeal.. like the Armenians in Turkey.. Stalin killed more ethnic groups in Russia than Hitler killed Jews, etc.

:blabla::blabla::blabla: This is so boring

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The Nazi's fried up about 6,000,000 0f them ... men, women children, babies, slaughtered, gassed, shot, burned, used for hideous medical experiments.

Your response is uncalled for. I am giving you a red flag one week off.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Matthew 21:1 When they had approached Jerusalem and had come to Bethphage, at the Mount of Olives, then Jesus sent two disciples, 2 saying to them, "Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied there and a colt with her; untie them and bring them to Me. 3 "If anyone says anything to you, you shall say, 'The Lord has need of them,' and immediately he will send them."…4 This took place to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet:…"Say to Daughter Zion, 'See, your king comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, and on a colt, the foal of a donkey.'"

Isaiah 62:11
The LORD has made proclamation to the ends of the earth: "Say to Daughter Zion, 'See, your Savior comes! See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.'"

Zechariah 9:9
Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Genesis 49:11
He will tether his donkey to a vine, his colt to the choicest branch; he will wash his garments in wine, his robes in the blood of grapes.

All looks literal to me, even says it is in Matthew and its cited.

Drake Shelton

I could be wrong and am open to proof but, it doesn't seem to me that this is the case. We appear to be in a state of expectancy for the "eschaton"?

Exactly! Which is why we should keep the sabbaths. If the substance has not come, the shadow is still needed.

Drake Shelton

Jews.. even messanic ones are scared to death of Preterism... because it nullifies their entire religion and their false hope of clinging onto Jews being the 'chosen ones'.

Abraham was given the promise... the Jews were given a task, at which they failed miserably at each and every step... and the purpose of that task is no longer relevant (to point to the coming messiah).

It's over for the Jews... finished... done... you can stick a fork in them.

Rom. 11:11 I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous. 12 Now if their transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their [f]fulfillment be! 13 But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if somehow I might move to jealousy my [g]fellow countrymen and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the first piece of dough is holy, the lump is also; and if the root is holy, the branches are too.

17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [h]rich root of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21 for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22 Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

Are you seriously suggesting that you are immortal?

Drake Shelton

That is the old testament... if you believe it is future, then you have to come to the conclusion that Jesus was a failure.

So let me get this straight. You believe, the second coming, the judgment, the Resurrection to immortality and the final state have either already come or are here now?

Drake Shelton

I challenge anyone to show me a legitimate photograph of the Mt of Olives split in half with a valley running through the middle of it from east to west.

I challenge you to show me when Yah melted mountains and valleys were turned to wax.

Mic 1:3 For look, יהוה is coming out of His place1, and He shall come down and shall tread on the high places of the earth. Footnote: 1Isa. 26:21. Mic 1:4 And the mountains shall melt under Him1, and the valleys be cleft as wax before the fire, as waters poured down a steep place. Footnote: 1Ps. 97:5.

Drake Shelton

Literal, like this?

Zec 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ***, and upon a colt the foal of an ***.
Zec 9:10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.

The rule of prophetic interpretation is not all figurative or all literal. It is, how do the apostles use the Old Testament.

1 Pet. 1:10 As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries, 11 [h]seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things into which angels long to [j]look.

I have written 166 Theses against Premillennialism.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwWXp8taFrb9WWlSb3ZvNVZqSUk&usp=sharing#list

Drake Shelton

That was clearly litreral.

21 When they had approached Jerusalem and had come to Bethphage, at the Mount of Olives, then Jesus sent two disciples, 2 saying to them, “Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied there and a colt with her; untie them and bring them to Me. 3 If anyone says anything to you, you shall say, ‘The Lord has need of them,’ and immediately he will send them.” 4 This [a]took place to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet:

5 “Say to the daughter of Zion,
‘Behold your King is coming to you,
Gentle, and mounted on a donkey,
Even on a colt, the foal of a beast of burden.’”
6 The disciples went and did just as Jesus had instructed them, 7 and brought the donkey and the colt, and laid their coats on them; and He sat on the coats. 8 Most of the crowd spread their coats in the road, and others were cutting branches from the trees and spreading them in the road. 9 The crowds going ahead of Him, and those who followed, were shouting,

“Hosanna to the Son of David;
Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord;
Hosanna in the highest!”
10 When He had entered Jerusalem, all the city was stirred, saying, “Who is this?” 11 And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.”

iouae

Zech 14 has Christ ruling on earth, and folks coming up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. Why? Because to believe in Jesus will be easier then. Just take a trip to Jerusalem and see Him with your own eyes.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I challenge you to show me when Yah melted mountains and valleys were turned to wax.

Mic 1:3 For look, יהוה is coming out of His place1, and He shall come down and shall tread on the high places of the earth. Footnote: 1Isa. 26:21. Mic 1:4 And the mountains shall melt under Him1, and the valleys be cleft as wax before the fire, as waters poured down a steep place. Footnote: 1Ps. 97:5.

But, I haven't claimed that the Micah prophesy has already happened, but Allegorists do claim that Zech 14 has already happened.

We'll see.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The sabbath, the harvest feasts and the feast of trumpets are shadows of the final state, the Resurrection, the judgment and the 2nd coming. If you say all these sabbaths are fulfilled and therefore done away with, you have to believe in Full Preterism, that the final state, the Resurrection, the judgment and the 2nd coming have already happened.

https://southernisraelite.wordpress.com/

The three fall feasts (Trumpets, Atonement & Tabernacles) were fulfilled in 70AD.

However, the judgment has not happened yet. That happens when the thousand years is over. Satan is released for a little while before the thousand years is over, and then the final judgment.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet, to occur:

Zec 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh
Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle....
Zec 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations.....
Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley
Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
Zec 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, it's OT prophecy and if you believe it won't happen, then you have come to the conclusion that Jesus will fail.

Jesus didn't fail, John Nelson Darby failed by leading you down the wrong path.

Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets. Every prophecy in the OT was fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

To claim there are OT prophecies unfulfilled, is to call Christ Jesus a failure.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I challenge anyone to show me a legitimate photograph of the Mt of Olives split in half with a valley running through the middle of it from east to west.

You just don't get it because you have so little faith.

(Matt 17:20) He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

JonahofAkron

You just don't get it because you have so little faith.

(Matt 17:20) He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
So.....half of the Mount of Olives is gone....?