All Nations Will Become Christian Nations.

JAG

By JAG
May 10, 2021

Jesus' Great Commission to disciple the nations is a command not a suggestion,
and it's backed up by the unstoppable supernatural power of Almighty God. The
Lord Jesus now has universal kingship and He says "All authority in heaven and on
earth has been given to me . Therefore go and make disciples of all nations . . .
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with
you always to the very end of the age." So? So His Christian Church is going to
obey her Lord and do what He commanded. Will all nations become genuine
Christian nations? Yes. "Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded
you" is an accurate description of a true Christian nation.

While we work to disciple the nations, we always keep in mind the mighty power
of the resurrected, ascended, exalted Lord Jesus who is always with us while we
His Christian Church is being successfully obedient to His Great Commission
command. No power in the universe can defeat these four realities:
The Cross ~ the power of The Cross to save the human race.
The Resurrection ~ the power of that Empty Tomb to defeat Death and Sin.
The Ascension ~ the power of "I go to my Father" who loves the world and has a plan to save it.
The Exaltation ~ the power of Being seated at the right hand of the Almighty Sovereign God.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit working through
simple Holy Spirit-blessed gospel preaching and powered by the "all authority" now given to
Jesus both "in heaven and on earth" is going to successfully "go and make disciples of all
nations" and all this before the Lord Jesus comes back. The supernatural power of the
Sovereign God is going to Christianize the world and nothing can stop it. Negative defeatist
interpretations of the Holy Bible cannot stop it and neither can the personal proclamations
of pessimistic Prophets Of Defeat.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, is going to win
the war for the world. Jesus now has total power everywhere. "All authority in heaven and
on earth has been given to Me."

The Lord Jesus has already conquered Satan, Sin, and Death and He now sits enthroned
at the right hand of God the Father, the position and status of absolute power and "He must
reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet" because "God has exalted Him to the
highest place and gave Him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus
every knee should bow in heaven and on earth . . . and every tongue acknowledge that
Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father."

Jesus now reigns and will continue to reign "until He has put all His enemies under His feet."
So? So the Lord Jesus is going to win The Worldwide War Of Evil Versus Good. Jesus
earned His victory on The Cross and He shall have the desires of His heart. And what
does Jesus desire? He desires that all nations be discipled and since He now has
all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus will get what He desires ~~ therefore all
nations will be discipled which is synonymous with all nations will become Christian
nations. The Lord Jesus is now King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords and the King has
commanded that all nations be discipled and the King will be obeyed. Hallelujah.

Be not reluctant to believe that all nations will be discipled. We've all read "For God
so loved the world" and therefore it makes good sense that God will save the world
He loves through the Lordship of His Son Jesus who "shall have dominion from sea
to sea" {Psalm 72:8} while "the whole earth will be filled with His glory {72:19} so that
"all nations will call Him blessed" {72:17}.

Thank You Lord Jesus for shedding Your blood on Calvary's Cross to pay the penalty
for the sins of the world You came to save.

Thank You Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit for saving the world. We love You.

Sources:
Matthew 28:16-20
Phil. 2:8-11
! Cor. 15: 23-27
Col. 2:14-15
Heb. 2:13-14
Heb. 10:13
Rev. 17:14
Rev. 19:16
1 Peter 3:21-22
Rev. 1:5
Eph. 1:19-23
Col. 1:18
Matthew 28:18 {the "all authority" verse}
Dan. 7:13-14

[]

DAN P

By JAG
May 10, 2021

Lord Jesus now has universal kingship and He says "All authority in heaven and on
earth has been given to me . Therefore go and make disciples of all nations . . .

The Ascension ~ the power of "I go to my Father" who loves the world and has a plan to save it.
The Exaltation ~ the power of Being seated at the right hand of the Almighty Sovereign God.

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit working through
simple Holy Spirit-blessed gospel preaching and powered by the "all authority" now given to
Jesus both "in heaven and on earth" is going to successfully "go and make disciples of all
nations" and all this before the Lord Jesus comes back. The supernatural power of the
Sovereign God is going to Christianize the world and nothing can stop it. Negative defeatist
interpretations of the Holy Bible cannot stop it and neither can the personal proclamations

Jesus' Christian Church, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit, is going to win
the war for the world. Jesus now has total power everywhere. "All authority in heaven and

The Lord Jesus has already conquered Satan, Sin, and Death and He now sits enthroned
at the right hand of God the Father, the position and status of absolute power and "He must
reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet" because "God has exalted Him to the
highest place and gave Him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus
every knee should bow in heaven and on earth . . . and every tongue acknowledge that

Jesus now reigns and will continue to reign "until He has put all His enemies under His feet."
So? So the Lord Jesus is going to win The Worldwide War Of Evil Versus Good. Jesus
earned His victory on The Cross and He shall have the desires of His heart. And what
does Jesus desire? He desires that all nations be discipled and since He now has
all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus will get what He desires ~~ therefore all
nations will be discipled which is synonymous with all nations will become Christian
commanded that all nations be discipled and the King will be obeyed. Hallelujah.

Be not reluctant to believe that all nations will be discipled. We've all read "For God
so loved the world" and therefore it makes good sense that God will save the world
He loves through the Lordship of His Son Jesus who "shall have dominion from sea
to sea" {Psalm 72:8} while "the whole earth will be filled with His glory {72:19} so that

Thank You Lord Jesus for shedding Your blood on Calvary's Cross to pay the penalty

Sources:

[]
And what verse do you say that ALL NATIONS will become Christian nations ?

dan p

Bradley D

Jesus tells us to disciple to all nations. At same time only a few souls will be saved.

"Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to" (Luke 12:24).

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus tells us to disciple to all nations. At same time only a few souls will be saved.

"Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to" (Luke 12:24).

No, he told His disciples to go into the world.

Yet they never did. Except for a few short mission trips, they largely stayed in Jerusalem.

marke

By JAG
May 10, 2021

Sources:

[]
Actually, we are told a different story about the end times in Revelation 19:

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

DAN P

Actually, we are told a different story about the end times in Revelation 19:

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
And Matt 28:19 and 20 , The Greek word there for NATIONS is ETHNOS and means Gentiles .

#1 So if they are to go to ALL GENTILES /ETHNOS does that mean Jews are left OUT !

#2 , The Greek word ALL / PAS is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , so all is LIMITED TO GENTILES ?

#3 In John 11:48 , what does NATION / ETHNOS are the chief priests and the Pharisees talking about ?

dan p

JAG

Do these three Bible verses teach that Christians are now,
and will be in the future, few in numbers? No!

(A) Luke 12:32's "little flock"
(B) Matthew 7:14's "only a few find it"
(C) Matthew 22:14's "many are invited, but few are chosen"

There are well over 2,300,000,000 Christians in the world .and
2,300,000,000 Christians cannot be a "little flock" or only a "few".

There are over 16,000,000 Southern Baptists in the United States.
Sixteen million Christians cannot be a "little flock" or a "few."

There are over 1300 Protestant mega-churches in the United States
with weekly attendance over 2000. That many Christians cannot
be a "little flock" or just a "few."

There are over 3000 Catholic churches in the world with a weekly attendance
of over 2000. This many Christians cannot be just a "few" or a "little flock."

Anticipated objection:

"Those people up there are not true Christians."___John Small Church

My reply to John Small Church:
Only God can know that and you're not God so you don.t know.

It is absolutely impossible for you to know that they are not true Christians.

You do not have the power or the authority to judge the hearts of other
people. That's just a fact and its an absolute fact. Only God has the power
and the authority to judge the hearts of people and to know if they are,
or are not, true Christians.

Again John Small Church , , ,

Only God can know and you're not God so you don't know.

Remember this John Small Church: You, like all Christians, are imperfect.
You are not sinless. Therefore any one of those 2,300,000,000 billion
Christians could look at the imperfections in your life for example

Sitting In Judgment On Others and they could say about you, what you
just said about them, namely that you are not a true Christian.

"As of the year 2015, Christianity has more than 2.3 billion adherents,
out of about 7.5 billion people. The faith represents one-third of the
world's population and is the largest religion in the world, with the three
largest groups being the Catholic Church, Protestantism, and
the Eastern Orthodox Church."__wiki

Clearly, Christianity is not now a "little flock" or "few" in numbers and it is
impossible to interpret the Bible as teaching that the Christian Church is
always going to be a "little flock" or "few" in numbers. When was
Christianity a "little flock" or "few" in numbers? Answer: It was a "little flock"
and "few" in numbers at the time the Lord Jesus spoke the words of Luke
12:32 and Matthew 7:14. At that time there was probably less than 300
Christians in the entire world of the 1st century. The Christian Church is
not now a "little flock" and not now "few" in numbers and will never again be
a "little flock" or "few" in numbers.

So?

So clearly these verses . .

(A) Luke 12:32's "little flock"
(B) Matthew 7:14's "only a few find it"
(C) Matthew 22:14's "many are invited, but few are chosen" . . .

. . .are NOT predictive of the future of the numerical size of the Christian Church.

Best Regards.

JAG

``

Last edited:

JAG

Revelation 7:9-10 forever and irrefutably settles this question.
The numbers of the saved are NOT a "little flock" and NOT "only a few."

Are the following people Christians? Yes or No?
John saw, "a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation,
tribe, people and language, standing before the throne . . .They were wearing
white robes . . . and they cried out in a loud voice Salvation belongs to our God."

To say that this multitude that no one could count is not true Christians is an absurd
interpretation of Rev. 7:9-10.

To say "Yes they were true Christians" totally and absolutely destroys and eliminates
the incorrect human conclusion that Luke 12:32's "little flock" and Matthew 7:14's "only
a few find it" is historically predictive of the numerical size of the Christian church.

To say that the "great multitude that no one could count" really means a "little flock"
and are only a "few" ~~ would be irrational.

So?

So the numerical size of the Christian Church is NOT a "little flock" and is NOT "only a few."

Best Regards.

JAG

`

Bradley D

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ (Matthew 7:21-23).

Yes, many attend church, but are they all saved?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
No, he told His disciples to go into the world.

Yet they never did. Except for a few short mission trips, they largely stayed in Jerusalem.
That doesn't appear to be even close to true.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That doesn't appear to be even close to true.

Because you say so?

The Bible records Jesus saying "go ye into the world."

Yet the Bible does not record any ministries they may have had outside of Jerusalem, other than brief, indirect mentions.

There's a reason for this, and it's explained by Paul in Galatians 2:7-9.

Where and how the Apostles died does not equate to "The Apostles had a large ministerial presence outside of Jerusalem."

My point stands, unchallenged.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Because you say so?
All history appears to say so. If it wasn't for your Dispensationalism, you wouldn't have any reason to doubt the universal witness of history as to the ministries of all the Apostles. By the time they died, they had all gone "into the world," and had not as you put it "largely stayed in Jerusalem."
The Bible records Jesus saying "go ye into the world."
So why would you and Dispensationalists consider it a reasonable thing that literally none of them obeyed Him?
Yet the Bible does not record any ministries they may have had outside of Jerusalem, other than brief, indirect mentions.
Or "brief, indirect mentions" is entirely consistent with ministries they did have outside of Jerusalem. Such as Peter in Antioch, which history records was his first church outside Jerusalem, before Rome.
There's a reason for this, and it's explained by Paul in Galatians 2:7-9.
You all and your Dispensationalism smh: tunnel vision. It's closer to the truth that Galatians 2:11-14 is why the Apostles ventured out far and wide, finally, ultimately and successfully obeying Christ's direct instruction to them. Paul seems to have cleared the fog from their understanding, teaching them more sharply than they ever knew before that the Gospel was for everyone and not just for "Jews by nature" Gal2:15
Where and how the Apostles died does not equate to "The Apostles had a large ministerial presence outside of Jerusalem."

My point stands, unchallenged.
Your point: "...they largely stayed in Jerusalem." It appears that apart from the aforementioned St. James, not a single one of them died within spitting distance of Jerusalem, let alone in Jerusalem. If your point stood, then we'd at least figure that half of the Apostles died in or around Jerusalem, but literally not a single one them besides James was anywhere near Jerusalem when they died.

Which is consistent with all of them having gone "into the world", as Christ commanded them to do.

DAN P

All history appears to say so. If it wasn't for your Dispensationalism, you wouldn't have any reason to doubt the universal witness of history as to the ministries of all the Apostles. By the time they died, they had all gone "into the world," and had not as you put it "largely stayed in Jerusalem."

So why would you and Dispensationalists consider it a reasonable thing that literally none of them obeyed Him?

Or "brief, indirect mentions" is entirely consistent with ministries they did have outside of Jerusalem. Such as Peter in Antioch, which history records was his first church outside Jerusalem, before Rome.

You all and your Dispensationalism smh: tunnel vision. It's closer to the truth that Galatians 2:11-14 is why the Apostles ventured out far and wide, finally, ultimately and successfully obeying Christ's direct instruction to them. Paul seems to have cleared the fog from their understanding, teaching them more sharply than they ever knew before that the Gospel was for everyone and not just for "Jews by nature" Gal2:15

Your point: "...they largely stayed in Jerusalem." It appears that apart from the aforementioned St. James, not a single one of them died within spitting distance of Jerusalem, let alone in Jerusalem. If your point stood, then we'd at least figure that half of the Apostles died in or around Jerusalem, but literally not a single one them besides James was anywhere near Jerusalem when they died.

Which is consistent with all of them having gone "into the world", as Christ commanded them to do.
And in John 21:18 and 19 shows how Peter died , and verse 18 , I believe , Peter died of OLD AGE in Jerusalem .

dan p

Bradley D

And in John 21:18 and 19 shows how Peter died , and verse 18 , I believe , Peter died of OLD AGE in Jerusalem .

dan p
'Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, "Follow me!" (John 21:19)

Dying of Old Age glorifies God?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All history appears to say so.

So what?

The point is that the Bible doesn't mention (except indirectly) ANY of those ministries for a reason.

I'm not saying they never happened. I'm saying the Bible doesn't mention them except indirectly because God was making a point.

If it wasn't for your Dispensationalism,

I'm a dispensationalist because that's how the Bible is written.

you wouldn't have any reason to doubt the universal witness of history as to the ministries of all the Apostles.

If it came across that I doubted that they had ministries, I apologize. That wasn't my intent.

My point was that scripture doesn't record them as having gone out, except indirectly, but instead largely has them only in Jerusalem.

By the time they died, they had all gone "into the world," and had not as you put it "largely stayed in Jerusalem."

Supra.

Because He had given them the authority to do so.

Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” - Matthew 16:17-19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew16:17-19&version=NKJV

You all and your Dispensationalism smh: tunnel vision. It's closer to the truth that Galatians 2:11-14 is why the Apostles ventured out far and wide, finally, ultimately and successfully obeying Christ's direct instruction to them.

Only after 14 years.... 15 if you include Acts 1-8...

That's a LONG TIME for them not to have gone out into the world. But it makes my point nicely. When Paul was converted, God's plan for Israel was put on hold.

Paul seems to have cleared the fog from their understanding, teaching them more sharply than they ever knew before that the Gospel was for everyone and not just for "Jews by nature" Gal2:15

You're partially correct.

Paul did, in fact, clear things up, but it wasn't because He was teaching the Gospel of the Kingdom.

His gospel was completely different than theirs, and the things he cleared up were the differences between his gospel and the one that had been given to them by Christ while He was on earth.

Paul's gospel was for everyone.

The Twelves' gospel was only for Israel and those who entered the New Covenant as proselytes.

Your point: "...they largely stayed in Jerusalem." It appears that apart from the aforementioned St. James, not a single one of them died within spitting distance of Jerusalem, let alone in Jerusalem.

Again, so what?

If your point stood, then we'd at least figure that half of the Apostles died in or around Jerusalem, but literally not a single one them besides James was anywhere near Jerusalem when they died.

You seem far too keen on taking what I said to be "they never left at all," which isn't what I said, at all. That's called a straw man, Idolater.

I said they "largely" never left Jerusalem, and have now clarified in this post that I meant "according to the Bible," as the Bible was written a certain way so as to make the change in dispensations clear.

Except they never went to Gentiles. They may have been in the world by the end of their lives, but their ministries were not to the world, only to Jews.