All Americans Have Blood on their Hands!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Guns are a more efficient mass killing weapon than a knife...

not this knife:
the_911_lie.jpg

People need guns for mass slayings of their innocent victims.

not these people:
hqdefault.jpg

ok doser

You know, what amazes me about that is hardly no one fought back...just thinking aloud

covered this (and got attacked by the leftists here) in my "Cowards and Heroes" thread - 911 was the point of a paradigm shift - before 911 it was assumed that hijackers were acting rationally and that giving them what they wanted, not confronting them, was the safest way to save the lives of the passengers

now it's assumed that any hijacker is on a suicide mission and wants to boost the body count

drbrumley

covered this (and got attacked by the leftists here) in my "Cowards and Heroes" thread - 911 was the point of a paradigm shift - before 911 it was assumed that hijackers were acting rationally and that giving them what they wanted, not confronting them, was the safest way to save the lives of the passengers

now it's assumed that any hijacker is on a suicide mission and wants to boost the body count

I can ride with that.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

Kamikaze changes everything. It opens up the nuclear option. Cf. 1945.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Dr Brumley you may laugh. Your only showing your lack of understanding and concern for the problem of guns in America.
There's a murderer problem here, not a gun problem, a murderer problem worse than in other Western nations, and not even close to as bad as in some Central and South American countries like Honduras, Jamaica, and Brazil.

Those countries all have strict gun control, and yet murders yearly dwarf those occurring in the US. And, the number of civilian-owned guns in America dwarf the number of guns in every other country, including every country south of our border.

We have more than twice as many guns per capita as the next closest country in the world (Yemen), and easily 10 times more than almost everybody else, and closer to 100 times as many as some countries.

And yet murders do not correlate to the number of guns among civilians. Which means murders only correlate to murderers, and there are more here than in Japan or Australia, and there are far fewer here than in Brazil and Colombia.

Murderers are real. And murderers are why we have the inalienable right to keep and bear arms, and murderers are why that right shall not be infringed.

* Note that 'per capita' is implied in the above wrt murders and murderers and guns.

Last edited:

ok doser

There's a murderer problem here, not a gun problem, a murderer problem worse than in other Western nations, and not even close to as bad as in some Central and South American countries like Honduras, Jamaica, and Brazil.

Those countries all have strict gun control, and yet murders yearly dwarf those occurring in the US. And, the number of civilian-owned guns in America dwarf the number of guns in every other country, including every country south of our border.

We have more than twice as many guns per capita as the next closest country in the world (Yemen), and easily 10 times more than almost everybody else, and closer to 100 times as many as some countries.

And yet murders do not correlate to the number of guns among civilians. Which means murders only correlate to murderers, and there are more here than in Japan or Australia, and there are far fewer here than in Brazil and Colombia.

Murderers are real. And murderers are why we have the inalienable right to keep and bear arms, and murderers are why that right shall not be infringed.

* Note that 'per capita' is implied in the above wrt murders and murderers and guns.

the figures look even less impressive if you take out the black on black gang/drug shootings like those that plague chicago and la

glorydaz

The President and his government support the ARA. Campaign funds maybe?
Any public show of his tears and prayers would be fake and pretend.

That's a lie and a false accusation. Take it back.

I support the NRA, and my tears are real....as are my prayers for those who are lost to any kind of violence. My particular prayers are for the innocent children that are beaten, starved, and left to die in their own dirty diapers by their very own parents....because of the evil among us. Not the guns among us.