Advice for Bowie Fans, Hillary & the NFL

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
What should society do with proud and unrepentant sinners (in this case homosexuals and bisexuals like David Bowie) who refuse to accept God's Word as the absolute Truth and go about living destructive lives and legislating things that Satan approves of?

Absolutely nothing.

Thank you for acknowledging what I've known all along:

That you're an anarchist (not to mention a hater of your fellow human beings).

You will do nothing (other than perhaps pray, and I highly doubt that you even do that)) to stop the continuous murder of 58 million unborn babies in the womb in the past 43 years.

You will do nothing (other than perhaps pray, and I highly doubt that you even do that) to stop the LGBTQueer movement from indoctrinating children and watching them die from deadly incurable diseases.

In fact, I bet you would have stood back passively and watched while Adolf Hitler murdered 20 million people (one third of what the modern day abortion movement has murdered).

I've said it many times before and you prove my point:

God's worst enemy is an inactive Christian (which is an oxymoron, because a person can't be inactive and be a Christian at the same time).

Now go back to your "My church is better than your church!" threads, as I'm done here.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Maybe if Brady and the Patriots win a few more Super Bowls, you will become a believer. :chuckle:

Tom Brady on New England Patriots Team Chaplin Jack Easterby:

"Easterby is one of the main reasons for the Patriots' success this past year." - Tom Brady, right before last year's Super Bowl.

espnapi_dm_150129_nfl_Jack_Easterby_Patriots_Chaplain_wmain.jpg

He did what Tim Tebow couldn't do for my team.:devil:

Wait...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God's worst enemy is an inactive Christian (which is an oxymoron, because a person can't be inactive and be a Christian at the same time).

"I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, ..."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetelestai
She couldn't handle an atheist and a Christian getting along.

I guess I'm supposed to either convert you, or kill you.

That doesn't make her much different than ISIS.

"Does not compute!":shocked:

(I'm not sure who "she" or "her" is, but as seen in this video, atheism and theism never have been able to "coexist").

Atheist atrocities: It is the Godless structures of man that are dangerous

When they come and ask you if you're a follower Christ tele, be sure to disown Him 3 times before the rooster crows, and you very well might be safe.

Matthew 26:34

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When they come and ask you if you're a follower Christ tele, be sure to disown Him 3 times before the rooster crows, and you very well might be safe.

So, your solution to atheists is to kill them all before they kill you?

Can you show me one verse in the Bible were Christ Jesus, Paul, or Peter says to kill a person?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with the "tetelestai out of touch with reality tour" :

If he/she thinks that Christians/"infidels" can also "coexist" with Muslims, he/she better open up his/her eyes.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Oh, and here's what happened when Muslims overthrew the pro American/pro west Shah of Iran (are you paying attention annabennedetti?).

Khomeini fatwa 'led to killing of 30,000 in Iran'

Feb. 4, 2001

CHILDREN as young as 13 were hanged from cranes, six at a time, in a barbaric two-month purge of Iran's prisons on the direct orders of Ayatollah Khomeini, according to a new book by his former deputy.

More than 30,000 political prisoners were executed in the 1988 massacre - a far larger number than previously suspected. Secret documents smuggled out of Iran reveal that, because of the large numbers of necks to be broken, prisoners were loaded onto forklift trucks in groups of six and hanged from cranes in half-hourly intervals.

Gruesome details are contained in the memoirs of Grand Ayatollah Hossein-Ali Montazeri, The Memoirs of Grand Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri, one of the founders of the Islamic regime.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ni-fatwa-led-to-killing-of-30000-in-Iran.html

What is the answer? Judeo/Christian based governments (like the US was founded as) fight and destroy evil., be it godless atheist/communist, or the false religion of Islam.

You need people like me to help you survive tele, even though you won't admit it.

Romans 13:4

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Continuing with the "tetelestai out of touch with reality tour" :
No, that's in the NFL thread filed under: Manning, Peyton. :poly:

If he/she thinks that Christians/"infidels" can also "coexist" with Muslims, he/she better open up his/her eyes.
You mean the way we have for most of the modern history of the world?

Islam has some violent adherents. We've had them too, in the Christian faith, both in the past and recently. But Islam overwhelmingly rejects the sort of violence that people are condemning in ISIS. That's why the world isn't on fire, which is what you might expect if over a billion people following a faith agreed with them.

Oh, and here's what happened when Muslims overthrew the pro American/pro west Shah of Iran (are you paying attention annabennedetti?).
No real surprise how violent the backlash was given the Shah was like Pinochet, prone to torture and murder and the disappearing of opposition, which is one reason we, the West and everything associated with it became entangled in the minds of many those who had felt the tragically needless impact of that brutality. It doesn't excuse the brutality in response, but it's a necessary context.

What is the answer? Judeo/Christian based governments (like the US was founded as) fight and destroy evil., be it godless atheist/communist, or the false religion of Islam.
Our government was meant to be and remains a secular republic. Or, we were a mostly Christian nation that decided to divest ourselves of the political empowerment of a particular religious ideology because we'd seen the folly of that wedding to power in Europe and beyond.

That's no indictment of faith, only a recognition of how some men invariably attempt to use it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'd like to see think a person like Enyart is the sort of creature Bowie would've found slightly funny.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I'm a he.

My next door neighbors are Muslim, and we coexist just fine.

My youngest daughter used to sleep over their house, and their youngest daughter used to sleep over our house.

We have had dinner at their house, they have had dinner at our house.

We have gone to their daughters Islamic weddings, they have come to our children's graduation parties.

When they took their trip to Saudi Arabia for their Hajj, they told me all about marching around the Kaaba.

They are the nicest neighbors on my street.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm a he.

My youngest daughter used to sleep over their house, and their youngest daughter used to sleep over our house.

We have gone to their daughters Islamic weddings, they have come to our children's graduation parties.

When they took their trip to Saudi Arabia for their Hajj, they told me all about marching around the Kaaba.

Oh this is gonna be fun.:devil:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm a he.

One would think by looking at my avatar that you would have figured out that I am as well.

And now a "I know a guy who knows a guy..." story.

Cool, maybe you can introduce your atheist friend (Granite) to them and you can all have a gay (happy) ole time.

Any plans for when you meet God on your personal judgment day and He asks you why you didn't try to convert pagans (you realize that your friends who worship a pedophile false prophet: Muhammad, are pagans don't you?) to the one and only true religion: Christianity?

counseling-formo.jpg