Advice for Bowie Fans, Hillary & the NFL

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Any plans for when you meet God on your personal judgment day and He asks you why you didn't try to convert pagans (you realize that your friends who worship a pedophile false prophet: Muhammad, are pagans don't you?) to the one and only true religion: Christianity?

My Muslim neighbors are from the country of India.

Sayed (the husband) was raised Catholic in India. He converted to Islam in his 20's.

So, is he still a pagan if he was baptized and raised a Catholic, but converted to Islam?

Granite

Hall of Fame
My Muslim neighbors are from the country of India.

Sayed (the husband) was raised Catholic in India. He converted to Islam in his 20's.

So, is he still a pagan if he was baptized and raised a Catholic, but converted to Islam?

Well, yeah. An apostate, even! And do you know what some of your brethren would like to do to such people?:think:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
you realize that your friends who worship a pedophile false prophet: Muhammad, are pagans don't you?

What does the pedophilia have to do with anything?

In the Bible, Lot slept with both his daughters. Judah slept with his daughter-in-law, Jacob slept with two sisters and their maids, and Hosea married a prostitute.

Is a pedophile less moral than a man who has incest sex with both his daughters (on back-to-back nights)?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What does the pedophilia have to do with anything?

Muslims worship not only a false prophet who married a 6 year old girl (when he was in his late 40's and consummated the marriage when she was the ripe old age of 9), but an extremely violent one as well:

The barbaric practice of beheading infidels is not just something we see happening today by Islamic terrorists. It was enjoined in the Koran and practiced by Muhammad and his followers: “When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads” (sura 47:4). The very next verse assures those who have died while fighting for Allah that they will be taken into paradise (the only guarantee of salvation in Islam).
http://billmuehlenberg.com/2008/11/21/jesus-muhammad-and-violence/

In the Bible, Lot slept with both his daughters. Judah slept with his daughter-in-law, Jacob slept with two sisters and their maids, and Hosea married a prostitute.

Two things:

Question: "Why did Lot offer up his daughters to be gang raped? Why did God allow Lot's daughters to later have sex with their father?"
http://www.gotquestions.org/Lots-daughters.html

2). Christians are followers of Christ, not followers of Judah, Jacob or Hosea.

Is a pedophile more moral than a man who has incest sex with both his daughters (on back-to-back nights)?

Child sex is a huge part of Islam.

c440f09a42cd_sf_1.jpg

When it comes to human sexuality, marriage (one man, one woman, united in matrimony) is the only thing that is acceptable in the Eyes of God /Jesus Christ (and should be as well to His followers).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Muslims worship not only a false prophet who married a 6 year old girl (when he was in his late 40's and consummated the marriage when she was the ripe old age of 9), but an extremely violent one as well:

A false prophet is a false prophet if they preach anything other than the gospel of Christ.

The immorality has nothing to do with it.

If you are going to base everything on morality, then the Mormons would be the true followers of God.

Next would be the Jehovah's Witnesses.

In fact, if you look at the Muslims who live in the United States, they generally don't get divorced, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't have abortions, and are way more moral than the vast majority of Christians in the United States.

Most Jews are more moral than Christians in the USA.

Even most atheists are more moral than most Christians.

If you are going to base things on morality, Christians are way behind Mormons, JW's, Muslims, Jews, and most atheists in the United States.

You do know that Christians have more abortions than Muslims, Mormons, JW's, Jews, and atheists combined?

Same with divorce. No one divorces more than Christians.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

A false prophet is a false prophet if they preach anything other than the gospel of Christ.

Now go out and share that with your Muslim neighbors who you seem to respect so much. But PLEASE, don't offend them too much...(I don't want to hear of any beheadings here in the US).

Immoral behavior is part of Islamic doctrine (immoral as seen through the eyes of Christianity, not Islam).

If you are going to base everything on morality, then the Mormons would be the true followers of God.

I don't recall any Mormons or JW's threatening to behead me if I don't convert.

In fact, if you look at the Muslims who live in the United States, they generally don't get divorced, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't have abortions, and are way more moral than the vast majority of Christians in the United States.

And now for a list of things that they do:

According to the Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on.
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And now for a list of things that they do:

Muslims kill homosexuals, and don't perform abortions.

Isn't that attractive to you?

IOW, if you lived in a Muslim country, there would be no homosexuals, and no abortions. What would you have to complain about?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Most Jews are more moral than Christians in the USA.

Even most atheists are more moral than most Christians.

If you are going to base things on morality, Christians are way behind Mormons, JW's, Muslims, Jews, and most atheists in the United States.

You do know that Christians have more abortions than Muslims, Mormons, JW's, Jews, and atheists combined?

Same with divorce. No one divorces more than Christians.

You forgot to mention Darby to him?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Muslims kill homosexuals, and don't perform abortions.

Isn't that attractive to you?

IOW, if you lived in a Muslim country, there would be no homosexuals, and no abortions. What would you have to complain about?

And no repentance and eternal life.

So that I can confirm what I pretty much already know:

According to your Christian beliefs:

The head of Planned Parenthood can call herself a Christian.

The head of the largest homosexual organization in the world (Human Rights Campaign), can call himself a Christian.

In fact, while he was ordering the murder of 20 million people, Adolf Hitler could he have called himself a Christian.

If good works are not a part of Christian doctrine, then your answer should be

"Yes all of the above can call themselves Christian".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Faith without works is a dead faith.

(James 2:26) For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

However, works have nothing to do with salvation.

There are a lot of Christians with a dead faith.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

According to your Christian beliefs:

The head of Planned Parenthood can call herself a Christian.

The head of the largest homosexual organization in the world (Human Rights Campaign), can call himself a Christian.

In fact, while he was ordering the murder of 20 million people, Adolf Hitler could he have called himself a Christian.

"Yes all of the above can call themselves Christian".

Faith without works is a dead faith...

So when you become a follower of Christ, your heart and your mind change, followed by a change of behavior?

However, works have nothing to do with salvation...

So your answer to the above question about Planned Parenthood, HRC and Adolf Hitler is...

"yes"?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
David Bowie was definitely a fruit (the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym). If you believe that he accepted God's grace (one either accepts it or rejects it, and there are actions that follow when you become a follower of Christ...memorizing Scripture thinking that will impress God isn't one of them) make your case.

I thought he was more the T type? Anyway, he is gone now and not for us to judge. You are too obsessed with condemning other people.

You know what? You are not OSAS.
get it?

Granite

Hall of Fame
I thought he was more the T type? Anyway, he is gone now and not for us to judge. You are too obsessed with condemning other people.

You know what? You are not OSAS.
get it?

Or, the facts: he was a rock and roll showman and died happily married.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
David Bowie was definitely a fruit (the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym)...

...Anyway, he [David Bowie] is gone now and not for us to judge. You are too obsessed with condemning other people.

cc Bob Enyart, pastor, TOL super moderator and author of this obsessive, judging, racist, nazi, homophobic thread of condemnation.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
So when you become a follower of Christ, your heart and your mind change, followed by a change of behavior?

So, when you became a follower of Christ did your behavior get better every day?

Where the heart and mind are, the body follows.

Do I stumble on occasion? Most definitely! Do I feel guilt about it? Most definitely! Do I ask for forgiveness? He forgave me when I asked Him to be my Lord and Savior. So what do I do when I stumble? I ask Him through prayer (and through reading His Word) to help make me stronger, and guess what?

He does.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then why are you so harsh on others who may be in a state of "stumbling"?

I assume you're talking about our fellow Christians, not those who are proud and unrepentant when it comes to their sinful behavior?

If you're referring to Christians: I get the feeling that they're not bothered by it (i.e. they take Christ's death on the cross for granted).