Ad saying 'Killing Jews is worship' will not be banned from New York buses

rougueone

Ad saying 'Killing Jews is worship' will not be banned from New York buses

http://www.christiantoday.com/artic...l.not.be.banned.from.new.york.buses/52595.htm

Thoughts?

If it said " Killing Christians is worship" would the court ruled the same ? This may occur. it is obvious the U.S. is succumbing to Islam.

Sweden Cedes Control Of Muslim Areas, The perils of multiculturalism and open borders have reached critical mass in Sweden. There are Muslim enclaves where postal, fire and other essential services — even police officers themselves —require police protection.

A police report released last month identifies 55 of these “no-go zones” in Sweden. These zones are similar to others that have popped up in Europe in recent years.
In these districts non-Muslims are expected to conform to the dictates of fundamentalist Islam or face violent consequences.

“A more precise name for these zones,” says Middle Eastern expert Daniel Pipes, “would be Dar al-Islam — the House of Islam or the place where Islam rules.”

New York will become the nation’s first major metropolis to close its public schools in observance of the two most sacred Muslim holy days, Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Wednesday.

Several municipalities across the country — including in Massachusetts, Michigan and New Jersey — have moved in recent years to include the holy days, Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha, in their school calendars. But New York City, with its 1.1 million schoolchildren, dwarfs the others in its size and symbolism.

At least six school districts nationally, including Cambridge, Mass.; Dearborn, Mich.; Burlington, Vt.; and Paterson and South Brunswick, N.J., have granted days off for the major Muslim holidays.

In November, education officials in Montgomery County, Md., reacted to a local campaign to recognize the Muslim holidays by deciding to eliminate all mention of religious holidays on their 2015-16 school calendar, including Rosh Hashana and Christmas. Instead, those days would be simply marked as days off.

zoo22

Isn't this like yelling Fire! in a crowded theatre? The First Amendment doesn't apply then and it shouldn't on New York buses. This is more pandering to the Muslims. What if someone buys a newspaper ad that says, "Killing Muslims Saves American Lives and Jobs". Isn't that the same?

You understand that it's an anti-Muslim organization putting up the ads, right? The American Freedom Defense Initiative is a right wing anti-Muslim group.

You understand that it's an anti-Muslim organization putting up the ads, right? The American Freedom Defense Initiative is a right wing anti-Muslim group.
Yes, I read the OP and the link. What will stop "Hate Groups" from using this as a precedent? That was my point. I could have expressed my opinion more clearly.

zoo22

Yes, I read the OP and the link. What will stop "Hate Groups" from using this as a precedent? That was my point.

I see, I just wanted to make sure it was clear to everyone.

I don't support legislating against freedom of speech, but also, I think advertising can fall into a different category. As can limiting speech in certain places, like a subway train. I think that freedom from certain things is as important as freedom of speech. There's a balance to be found.

I see, I just wanted to make sure it was clear to everyone.

I don't support legislating against freedom of speech, but also, I think advertising can fall into a different category. As can limiting speech in certain places, like a subway train. I think that freedom from certain things is as important as freedom of speech. There's a balance to be found.
I agree but I'm also thinking this is the first wave of attack/counterattack ads that might occur and spread, if effective. The irony of the ad may be lost on some New Yorkers and the ad campaign backfire. It's like PETA's ads against fur with naked models. :think:

Excuse me, my train of thought seems to have derailed.

rougueone

============well done============

Very sinister of the The American Freedom Defense Initiative. Very deceptive.

It is true yes. Islam does want Jew's and Israel exterminated. But Islam also wants Christians exterminated.

shagster01

It is true yes. Islam does want Jew's and Israel exterminated. But Islam also wants Christians exterminated.

And Jews and Christians want Islam exterminated. What is your point?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hopefully the Jews will have learned from past mistakes and are armed.

10105.jpg

zoo22

Right, some Muslims want Jews exterminated, and some Muslims want Christians exterminated. And some Christians want Muslims exterminated. And some Muslims want other Muslims exterminated. And some Christians and some Muslims want homosexuals exterminated... And so forth. Personally, I'd like to live free of the mayhem and the religious desire to exterminate massive groups of people and cultures because various ancient holy books say so (or because various "sincerely believing" religious people " believe that they say so).

musterion

I'm surprised it passed. It has truth in it, but will likely anger some Muslims. When I first saw headlines about it, I assumed it was put out by Muslims, until I read the rest.....

Let 'em. Then people can ask them if they are angry about "The last day shall not come until Muslims fight the Jews and kill them." Nothing in Islamic scholarship or jurisprudence has abrogated that statement.

Quetzal

Right, some Muslims want Jews exterminated, and some Muslims want Christians exterminated. And some Christians want Muslims exterminated. And some Muslims want other Muslims exterminated. And some Christians and some Muslims want homosexuals exterminated... And so forth. Personally, I'd like to live free of the mayhem and the religious desire to exterminate massive groups of people and cultures because various ancient holy books say so.
Me too. :cheers:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Hopefully the Jews will have learned from past mistakes and are armed.

Right, the holocaust happened because the Jews screwed up. What is the matter with you?

I realize that you, zoo22 and liberals in general can't relate to this sort of thinking, but if someone openly announces that they're going to exterminate me because of my religious beliefs, I'm going to arm myself and say "Bring it on."