Ad saying 'Killing Jews is worship' will not be banned from New York buses

Quetzal

I realize that you, zoo22 and liberals in general can't relate to this sort of thinking, but if someone openly announces that they're going to exterminate me because of my religious beliefs, I'm going to arm myself and say "Bring it on."
I don't think that's how it happened.

zoo22

I agree but I'm also thinking this is the first wave of attack/counterattack ads that might occur and spread, if effective. The irony of the ad may be lost on some New Yorkers and the ad campaign backfire.

It backfires on everyone. The MTA ramps up security, which taxpayers pay for. It creates a violent atmosphere of violence for everyone. It's a call to hate. But I suppose that's their goal.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't think that's how it happened.

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country." --Adolf Hitler, dinner talk on April 11, 1942, quoted in Hitler's Table Talk 1941-44: His Private Conversations, Second Edition (1973), Pg. 425-426. Translated by Norman Cameron and R. H. Stevens. Introduced and with a new preface by H. R. Trevor-Roper. The original German papers were known as Bormann-Vermerke.

Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons
http://constitutionalistnc.tripod.com/hitler-leftist/id14.html

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not sure what they're trying to accomplish here other than stirring up trouble.

How?

The Jews aren't going to be upset, they are the ones who put the signs there.

The Muslims aren't going to be upset, it's what they believe.

The Christians aren't going to be upset, they think it makes the Muslims look bad.

The only people who would get upset are people who aren't Jews, Christians, or Muslims.

zoo22

How?

The Christians aren't going to be upset, they think it makes the Muslims look bad.

The only people who would get upset are people who aren't Jews, Christians, or Muslims.

It's completely insane to me that anyone would possibly believe that. It's like watching a car jerking around as the engine misfires.

Quetzal

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country." --Adolf Hitler, dinner talk on April 11, 1942, quoted in Hitler's Table Talk 1941-44: His Private Conversations, Second Edition (1973), Pg. 425-426. Translated by Norman Cameron and R. H. Stevens. Introduced and with a new preface by H. R. Trevor-Roper. The original German papers were known as Bormann-Vermerke.

Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons
http://constitutionalistnc.tripod.com/hitler-leftist/id14.html
Right, that part I agree with. However, he did not "openly announce" he was going to exterminate anyone. By the time it was realized it was too late with the systems already in place.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's completely insane to me that anyone would possibly believe that.

"Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: you will fight against the Jews and you will kill them until even a stone would say: come here, Muslim, there is a Jew (hiding himself behind me) ; kill him." - [Sahih Muslim, book 041, number 6981]

"narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah’s apostle said, "you will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. the stones will (betray them) saying, 'o 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! there is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'” - [Sahih Bukhari, volume 4, book 52, number 176]

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right, that part I agree with. However, he did not "openly announce" he was going to exterminate anyone. By the time it was realized it was too late with the systems already in place.

You gotta hand it to them muzzies, at least they're honest when it comes to genocide.

killing-jews-is-worship-that-draws-us-close-to-allah-bus-ad-hamas-mtv.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
As long as the ad clearly states who's behind it, I think it would be acceptable. I bet the people who wrote it, aren't eager for that to happen.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Because all Jews everywhere think alike.:rotfl:

Well thank goodness all Muslims also think alike; moreover, thank you for your psychic abilities and willingness to let us know what they all "really" think."

:think:

Do you believe in the concept of individuality at all?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because all Jews everywhere think alike.:rotfl:

Well thank goodness all Muslims also think alike; moreover, thank you for your psychic abilities and willingness to let us know what they all "really" think."

:think:

Do you believe in the concept of individuality at all?

Like I said, show me a Jew, Christian, or Muslim that is upset about it?

So far, the only people upset about it in this thread are atheists and/or agnostics such as yourself and Zoo.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Like I said, show me a Jew, Christian, or Muslim that is upset about it?

So far, the only people upset about it in this thread are atheists and/or agnostics such as yourself and Zoo.

I prefer to judge these things based on actual real life, not the bizarre fishbowl of TOL.

And I'll repeat my question: What exactly is the upshot behind these ads?

P.S. Thanks again for serving as spokesman for the Abrahamic faiths.:thumb:

It backfires on everyone. The MTA ramps up security, which taxpayers pay for. It creates a violent atmosphere of violence for everyone. It's a call to hate. But I suppose that's their goal.
I'm not sure what their goal is. Most people will only have a couple of seconds to read the ad. I don't think they'll have enough time to think the ad through, especially if they don't know who sponsered it. If pictures are included in the ad, it might be more effective.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I prefer to judge these things based on actual real life, not the bizarre fishbowl of TOL.

How many Jews and/or Christians do Muslims have to kill for you to believe that there are Muslims killing Jews and Christians?

And I'll repeat my question: What exactly is the upshot behind these ads?

To make people aware that Muslims are killing Jews and Christians all over the world.

Maybe your like Obama and deny the Armenian Genocide happened.

P.S. Thanks again for serving as spokesman for the Abrahamic faiths.:thumb:

Only those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

(Gal 3:7) Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham.

Jews and Muslims don't have faith in Christ Jesus. Therefore, Jews and Muslims are not the children of Abraham.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure what there goal is. Most people will only have a couple of seconds to read the ad. I don't think they'll have enough time to think the ad through, especially if they don't know who sponsered it. If pictures are included in the ad, it might be more effective.

I'm inclined to think it'll likely backfire and induce more disgust or a head wag than anything else.

Granite

Hall of Fame
How many Jews and/or Christians do Muslims have to kill for you to believe that there are Muslims killing Jews and Christians?

And who here's denied that, exactly? It's also worth remembering there are Christians (and Jews) out there killing Muslims.

To make people aware that Muslims are killing Jews and Christians all over the world.

I'm sure the Big Apple needs a reminder of Islamic terrorism via public signage.:rolleyes:

Only those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

Which means nothing. Fluff and typical arrogant Christian blather. You speak for yourself, no one else.