ECT Acts 13-The bible is a book of details

john w

Hall of Fame
W see's God as a humanist LOL
So here is W's understanding of God.

He hates everyone who's not mad, and then when they become mad he changes his mind and likes them all of a sudden.

The mad God suffers with bipolar disorder.

Nice emotional grunts, snorts, pleas....Stock cliches...

"Only the devil laughs at lost people."-Opie

Vs.

Psalms 2 KJV

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Opie: The Lord above, in Psalms 2 KJV, is the devil, or, "only" does not really mean "only," you see, well, uh, ur..........

I picked you apart, leaving you bloodied, on the mat, slumped, until the devil comes by, and re-pumps you full of deceit, sophistry, and more humamism.

And did you read where I told you to have a seat, Ope?

andyc

Nice emotional grunts, snorts, pleas....Stock cliches...

"Only the devil laughs at lost people."-Opie

Vs.

Psalms 2 KJV

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Opie: The Lord above, in Psalms 2 KJV, is the devil, or, "only" does not really mean "only," you see, well, uh, ur..........

I picked you apart, leaving you bloodied, on the mat, slumped, until the devil comes by, and re-pumps you full of deceit, sophistry, and more humamism.

And did you read where I told you to have a seat, Ope?

Yeah we understand that you think God laughs a those who aren't mad. Now go and lay down.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So......Jesus forgives Peter of attempted murder, and forgives the Jews for killing him, but they were still under the law?

Misdirection noted. Peter tried to stop the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Yet you want to say he was preaching it. Of course nobody ever shows the dispensation of grace in the red letters because it isn't there.

andyc

Misdirection noted. Peter tried to stop the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Yet you want to say he was preaching it. Of course nobody ever shows the dispensation of grace in the red letters because it isn't there.

It isn't there, even though Jesus forgave everybody?

Another ignorant nut.

God's Truth

Translated, in response to her "argument," challenging her to go on record, again, and assert that she, per her on record, TOL assertions, that she:

-always obeys "Jesus"

-follows all of "Jesus" teachings,exactly as he says

-obeys everything that "Jesus" says

Go ahead.

I work out my salvation with trembling and fear. That is what Paul says to do. Don't you obey and feel the power in those words?

God's Truth

There are also segments in the NT that are self-organizing of the whole Bible. Gal 3 has to be because it is the only place where the Scriptures are personified and "announce things in advance" or "declare the Gospel".

Just because Paul is declaring the gospel to people for the first time, it does not mean it is the first time the gospel is being preached.

God's Truth

Jesus preached the good news and he IS THE GOOD NEWS.

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Interplanner

Just because Paul is declaring the gospel to people for the first time, it does not mean it is the first time the gospel is being preached.

That's right. Paul says it has been many times in the past. Yet I don't know any other passage that personifies Scripture quite like Gal 3 does. It foresaw and it announced in advance.

God's Truth

No! It makes you nervous.
No, it does not. Does it make Jesus nervous? See Isaiah 11:3.
I'm talking about honoring a Normandy vet and survivor because we wouldn't be here otherwise. Honor is not scaredness. I'm not scared of such a person.

The BIBLE SAYS fear God. You are trying to change what that means. Just believe and obey what is written, then you will be given understanding.

Interplanner

the fear of the Lord is not nervous jerking your system around. It is respect like respect for a firefighter who saved 30 people by daring to turn off a fuel tank at the last possible second.

Interplanner

He who is forgiven much, loves much. Lk 7. This is far more powerful than threats of loss. It makes your heart change instead of your stacks of things you did for or against your balance due.

I Jn 4:18: There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The man who fears is not made perfect in love. (He has to be talking about this very problem because he talks about fear of punishment).

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
He who is forgiven much, loves much. Lk 7. This is far more powerful than threats of loss. It makes your heart change instead of your stacks of things you did for or against your balance due.

I Jn 4:18: There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The man who fears is not made perfect in love. (He has to be talking about this very problem because he talks about fear of punishment).

Each in it's proper perspective.

Fear comes before being perfected in love.