ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

dodge

YOU said it. You go against me for saying we have to obey . You say faith only.

I quoted what Jesus said ! Deal with it, change it, ignore it, and it is all your choice.

Jesus never said believe in your belief , like you changed it to, He said believe in Him. Big difference.

God's Truth

I quoted what Jesus said ! Deal with it, change it, ignore it, and it is all your choice.

Jesus never said believe in your belief , like you changed it to, He said believe in Him. Big difference.

Jesus did not say it, you say it.

Jesus said a lot of things; he did not say believe and do nothing else.

Jesus says to believe him that you have to obey him.

Interplanner

I agree with this. Your error is in not being clear and not trusting any truth that another poster here says.

Jesus wants us to be like minded and you are too afraid to be that.

Again, I agree with what you said here...

I mean if you trust in trust or trust in your effort, that's all you get. Faith in the NT is the eye of the soul that sees Christ and looks at Christ. With Christ as our object, that's what we get. 'Christ...is our life' Col 3.

God's Truth

I mean if you trust in trust or trust in your effort, that's all you get. Faith in the NT is the eye of the soul that sees Christ and looks at Christ. With Christ as our object, that's what we get. 'Christ...is our life' Col 3.

I trust in what Jesus says. Jesus says to do a lot of things. I do what he says. I trust that if I do what he says that he will reveal himself to me, just as he says he will do, and he has.

Danoh

Faith is only as good as its object.

True.

Problem is, that beyond your faith in the finished work of Christ - if you actually have that right; as it too appears an understanding too highly based in what you place your faith too highly in - in your endless books based wisdom of men.

Interplanner

True.

Problem is, that beyond your faith in the finished work of Christ - if you actually have that right; as it too appears an understanding too highly based in what you place your faith too highly in - in your endless books based wisdom of men.

Yours is based on D'ist wisdom but you won't say so. I have collected mine from historians.

What does this have to do with your incomplete homework of commenting on why or how Josephus was informed by Dan 8-9?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Notice Paul did not reveal the mystery to the Apostles and Prophets the mystery was revealed to them by the SPIRIT.

How did those who follow and believe MAD miss this ?

Sounds like a convenient way to pretty much state anything and it be right because of the 'Spirit'.

Reminds me of the papacy, and all the myriads of denominations out there all proclaiming to be preaching the 'truth'.

MADism takes front and center here- they've been around for what, a hundred and fifty years? And they act as if they have theological prominence over every single theologian whose virtually ever lived the 1800 years prior to them.
Because 'Spirit', you see.

It's frankly insulting.

dodge

Sounds like a convenient way to pretty much state anything and it be right because of the 'Spirit'.

Reminds me of the papacy, and all the myriads of denominations out there all proclaiming to be preaching the 'truth'.

MADism takes front and center here- they've been around for what, a hundred and fifty years? And they act as if they have theological prominence over every single theologian whose virtually ever lived the 1800 years prior to them.
Because 'Spirit', you see.

It's frankly insulting.

So you find the following scripture insulting ?

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

It is much better to trust and follow God than men.