ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

Interplanner

The Dome of the Rock will be destroyed and a new temple built, while the putrid red dirt will be no more, with literalism sprinkled about.

And if that happens do you realize that is an anti-victory for Judaism, which is anti-Christian? How is that people like you who have the intelligence to write mimic comedy, cannot see that if the Rev did not mention Islam, then things like your built temple are probably not going to happen since the area is in such ferment already?

And why? Why would it need to happen? Such an event is both a curse and blessing at the same time. According to Hebrews, it would be a curse, it would slap Christ in the face, but D'ism thinks it would be great if it took place. ???

God's Truth

Got ya, don't believe Jesus believe you ! Nope.

Jhn 6:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

You are the one who does not believe Jesus, for Jesus said more than just believe. It is unbelievable how you dismiss all the scriptures and chose one.

Here, what about this one:

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Did you see that? Can you read? What does Jesus say? Don't you think that you should believe what he says? LOL

God's Truth

Oh wow I can hardly believe that people think that they can get rid of all scripture where Jesus tells us what to do but they keep one scripture and twist it to mean only believe one scripture. They keep the believe scripture but do not realize that Jesus means believe me and repent or perish, and Jesus says believe me and forgive others or you won't be forgiven, etc.

Right Divider

Body part
That is not what I said.

I said the body is a temple. THAT IS WHAT the scriptures say.
The POINT (since you're real slow of understanding) is that THIS temple does NOT have priests or a priesthood as you ignorantly attempted to claim.

Paul's POINT about our bodies being the temple of the HOLY SPIRIT is that we have an intimate relationship WITH the Holy Spirit and NOT that we have or need a priesthood. But you'll say any stupid thing to TRY to justify your false doctrine.

God's Truth

The POINT (since you're real slow of understanding) is that THIS temple does NOT have priests or a priesthood as you ignorantly attempted to claim.

Paul's POINT about our bodies being the temple of the HOLY SPIRIT is that we have an intimate relationship WITH the Holy Spirit and NOT that we have or need a priesthood. But you'll say any stupid thing to TRY to justify your false doctrine.

A temple of God has priests and a High Priest that is what God says.

Just believe God.

God's Truth

This is how I hear a Madist having God think about:

Oh wow, those Jews really fooled me, they didn't accept my son, oh man, I am going to send Paul with a pay back message; then later, I will help the Jews make me an earthly temple of stone so they can bring a bunch of animals to sacrifice.

dodge

You are the one who does not believe Jesus, for Jesus said more than just believe. It is unbelievable how you dismiss all the scriptures and chose one.

Here, what about this one:

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Did you see that? Can you read? What does Jesus say? Don't you think that you should believe what he says? LOL

YOU cannot be as dense as you post.. If you believe Jesus that He was sent by God as payment for sin all of what you posted will follow. If you do not believe God sent Jesus as payment for sin you stay in your spiritual death. It ALL starts with believing Jesus.

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

God's Truth

YOU cannot be as dense as you post..

You sure are.

You post just as rude as all others in falseness. What else do you got if you ain't got truth?

If you believe Jesus that He was sent by God as payment for sin all of what you posted will follow. If you do not believe God sent Jesus as payment for sin you stay in your spiritual death. It ALL starts with believing Jesus.

It. did. not. wipe. away. everything. that. Jesus. said.

God's Truth

Acts 5:41 The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name.

Acts 26:24 At this point Festus interrupted Paul's defense. "You are out of your mind, Paul!" he shouted. "Your great learning is driving you insane."

dodge

You sure are.

You post just as rude as all others in falseness. What else do you got if you ain't got truth?

It. did. not. wipe. away. everything. that. Jesus. said.

No one ever said it did ! You just like reading your own post I guess, because your post lacks any spiritual maturity or understanding of scripture