Abortion is evil

Mary Contrary 999

Why label abortion evil (as in your thread title) and then go on to defend it? You have labeled the unborn child as human filth. The rapist is human filth and deserving of death. ALL rapists deserve death. Regardless, the unborn is innocent.
Abortion is evil. One percent of abortions are due to rape, so don't say I defend abortion. I condemn the vast majority. I think the nasty rapists should be always put to death. Statutory rape between teenagers close in age exempted.

Women should not be treated like a vessel by the state.

Let's get another thing straight, you are the lib not me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Abortion is evil. One percent of abortions are due to rape, so don't say I defend abortion. I condemn the vast majority. I think the nasty rapists should be always put to death. Statutory rape between teenagers close in age exempted.

Let's get another thing straight, you are the lib not me.

Uh huh. I AM the *lib* who called you out for referring to an innocent, unborn child as human filth. I have never encountered such animosity towards the unborn from anyone claiming the title of pro-life or anti-abortion.

I went back and read your previous testimony under the original ID and you don’t even sound like the same person. What you stated was flat-out twisted … which would explain your need to project your hatred for the unborn at me.

Mary Contrary 999

Uh huh. I AM the *lib* who called you out for referring to an innocent, unborn child as human filth. I have never encountered such animosity towards the unborn from anyone claiming the title of pro-life or anti-abortion.

I went back and read your previous testimony under the original ID and you don’t even sound like the same person. What you stated was flat-out twisted … which would explain your need to project your hatred for the unborn at me.
I hate the unborn no more than you hate women. Give your extreme rhetoric a rest. This is the ONLY issue you get right. You are a homo loving Biden forgiving sheep otherwise so don't try to get on a high horse with me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The point is when the state enforces forced pregnancy for rape victims, they embolden rapists who want to spread their sick seed.

Sick seed …

A suggested reading for you is “A Child Called It” by Dave Pelzer.

Under your standard that child should not have been allowed to live and thrive.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
In a just system of law, he would have been executed. Was he?

No. He should have been.

I'm glad you agree.

It was pleaded down. It was about to go to trial, and then it was over.

Which shows that our system is broken beyond repair.

He got like 50 years, but there is the possibility of parole earlier,

He'll probably serve half of that, then get out on "good behavior."

but we figure it's a life sentence anyway.

It should have been a "death sentence." Not "life."

His health is poor and he won't last.

The only sure way to know is to put him to death.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Are you arguing that it would have been better for him to have been killed before he was born?

No.

That would be unjust.

Just like killing the baby in the womb is unjust to the baby.

It would have been better for that family.

Punishing someone for a crime they have not yet committed, and don't even know they will commit, is unjust.

Don't forget that just because something necessarily happened in the past doesn't mean that it SHOULD have happened, and that people can always choose to do otherwise.

The sweet little girl had no life. She was homeschooled, lost friends. A total disruption. And for what?

Sometimes bad things happen to decent people.

That doesn't mean you punish the innocent.

The kid is as bad seed.

The child in the womb is innocent. You don't kill an innocent person just because their father is a criminal.

They were going to adopt him out but changed their mind. He was a cute baby and his face looked like his grand dad's. He didn't get pudgy and ornery until later. He had antisocial genes.

So what? The child is NOT guilty of his father's crimes, and therefore, it is unjust to punish him for them.

It should be the woman's decision to murder her child, and the government should have no interest in preventing that?

Yes 👍 the women should have been allowed to decide about a process inside the girl's body.

Are you not aware of what you just said?

You basically just said that murder should be legal. MURDER!

YOU should be put to death, for advocating that murder be legalized!

Early on the group of human cells

You're a group of human cells too, you know.

could be halted with no great impact to anyone.

It would have a HUGE impact on the person inside the mother's womb!

To say the boy existed at that time is foolish.

Life begins at conception. This is an established medical fact!

To say he didn't exist at that time is what is foolish!

Don't get me wrong, it is a dreadful decision to have to make.

We as human beings don't have the authority to make that decision, thus, it should not be allowed.

To prevent a unique human from forming is repugnant.

So why do you advocate it?

A necessary evil done in reaction to an immoral act.

There is no such thing as "necessary evil."

Evil is not necessary.

Abortion is evil.

Yet you advocate for it.

That makes you evil as well.

One percent of abortions are due to rape,

So what?

so don't say I defend abortion.

But you do defend it, for rape and "life of the mother" exceptions.

I condemn the vast majority.

God won't look at what you condemned on judgement day. He will look at what you defended.

I think the nasty rapists should be always put to death.

And sometimes innocent babies, too.

Statutory rape between teenagers close in age exempted.

Nor should the child be treated as something to be discarded simply because the father is a criminal.

And get this the nasty jailbird rapist wrote letters to his people bragging about being a father. Sick!

Yup. Like I said, our system is broken beyond repair. Putting him to death would have prevented that.

I hate the unborn no more than you hate women.

You hate the unborn more than you hate the rapist. That's the only explanation for why you would advocate that the child be put to death.

The point is when the state enforces forced pregnancy for rape victims,

It's not "the state" that demands that the innocent be spared. It's God.

GOD says "Do not kill the innocent."

GOD says "Do not murder."

He expects the government to NOT do those things.

they embolden rapists who want to spread their sick seed.

And they should put rapists to death, to deter them from doing so.

The death penalty is a very strong deterrent, when the criminal who commits a capital crime is put to death swiftly and painfully.

Arthur Brain

In a just system of law, he would have been executed. Was he?

No. He should have been. It was pleaded down. It was about to go to trial, and then it was over. He got like 50 years, but there is the possibility of parole earlier, but we figure it's a life sentence anyway. His health is poor and he won't last.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Are you arguing that it would have been better for him to have been killed before he was born?

It would have been better for that family.
The sweet little girl had no life. She was homeschooled, lost friends. A total disruption. And for what? The kid is as bad seed.

They were going to adopt him out but changed their mind. He was a cute baby and his face looked like his grand dad's. He didn't get pudgy and ornery until later. He had antisocial genes.

It should be the woman's decision to murder her child, and the government should have no interest in preventing that?

Yes 👍 the women should have been allowed to decide about a process inside the girl's body. Early on the group of human cells could be halted with no great impact to anyone. To say the boy existed at that time is foolish.

Don't get me wrong, it is a dreadful decision to have to make. To prevent a unique human from forming is repugnant. A necessary evil done in reaction to an immoral act.
"Antisocial genes"? What does that even mean?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Abortion is evil.
But why. Because it's killing, and when the killing isn't justified that's murder, and that's why abortion's evil. If it's not murder, it's not evil, just like any other killing that isn't murder. You're talking about murder. You're saying it's OK to murder in the case of rape, and it's not.
But more evil is letting a nasty brute use a woman as a vessel for his child.
There's nothing right about that either, but murder is murder.