Abortion and The Holocaust....Differences?

Quetzal

You really should read the OP again, the first portion of the post is a declaration of the similarities between the two...not up for debate even though you felt compelled to debate

The question was the differences which was up for discussion or debate if you will but, the core of the OP was a declaration that these similarities exist...period. I really couldn't care less if you agree with
it or not, in the end this site is about debate whether it be a declaration or not, I won't stand in the way of your expression of thought but, I will oppose you and point out where I think you are in error just as you will towards me. Try not to get too wrapped around the axle that I oppose you it isn't personal unless you make it that way.
You did compare me to the four most hated dictators in history. Hard not to make it personal when you bring my character into it. You can apologize for making it personal and that can be the end of it. Or you can continue doing what I expect you to.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
You didn't make the statement, you do not get to imply anything.
I can imply anything I want.
However, I didn’t imply anything here. I just pointed out the implication of aikido7’s post.

I have, actually,
Factually, you haven’t.
none of which you addressed in a critical way.
All of which I and others addressed in a reasonable way.
Just more of the same.
Yes...from you.
"Because Nazi" from you does not equate to a statement worth anything.
“Like Nazis” from me is what got this thread started.
“Different from Nazis” is what we’ve been in search of, but can't seem to find.
“Because Nazi” is, well, yours.
A wise man speaks because he has something to say. You speak because you have to say something.

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You did compare me to the four most hated dictators in history. Hard not to make it personal when you bring my character into it. You can apologize for making it personal and that can be the end of it. Or you can continue doing what I expect you to.

No, I compared your moral relativism to be aligned with these four as well as others that share your worldview of morality & humanity. To be clear I have said nothing of your personal character I don't even know you, I have however taken a swipe at your worldview as judged by your words & position taken on these issues. It's not personal at all, you have to live with yourself not me...