Abortion and The Holocaust....Differences?

Quetzal

By “we” I take it you are referring to you and the SS, I mean PP exterminators. To believe that the “other” services they provide don’t very often lead to their final solution is most likely willful ignorance.
Like one op-ed piece stated, “Such cracked reasoning could be used to obscure the purpose of any organization.
The sponsors of the New York City Marathon could count each small cup of water they hand out (some 2 million cups, compared with 45,000 runners) and say they are mainly in the hydration business.
Or Major League Baseball teams could say that they sell about 20 million hot dogs and play 2,430 games in a season, so baseball is only .012 percent of what they do.
Supporters of Planned Parenthood want to use its health services as leverage to preserve its abortions, as if you can’t get one without the other.
Of course, this is nonsense.”
More propaganda rhetoric that holds no weight.

Murder is murder. Abortion is just on a larger scale than The Holocaust.
Restating your opinion does not change the facts presented.

It's worse, they’re going womb to womb.
Oh they are not, stop with that dramatic nonsense.

Said Heinrich Himmler.
Difference is he applied it to grown people. I am referring to embryos.

I'll give you as many go's as you need.
Having said that, since you apparently have nothing of value to say here...I really don’t want to persuade you to say it.
Welcome to the ignore champ, I wish I could say it was good. Your propaganda machine is just too strong.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I am noticing a pattern. Whenever a liberal disagrees with the OP they get banned. Are you guys really that petty that when someone disagrees with you, you go crying to mods to get rid of them?

No, what you notice is that when liberals are losing the argument they resort to name calling which is exactly what quip got a time out for. You on the other hand skated on your blasphemous comment which you got a warning. This is a Christian site and interlopers such as yourself must color in the lines concerning their rhetoric or they do occasionally get time off for their effort...don't like the rules? leave.

Quetzal

The Cobra has been owning & schooling you and others through this entire thread...no use in being redundant.
By producing nothing outside of right wing rhetoric that holds no weight because no facts support it? Please. His arguments are a joke and so are yours.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
By producing nothing outside of right wing rhetoric that holds no weight because no facts support it? Please. His arguments are a joke and so are yours.

That is funny because your denial of the facts presented and the clear correlation between what was being contrasted & compared made your weak attempts to tear it down rather humorous & weak...I guess it is just your poor knowledge & understanding of history or your lack of morality that you cannot see it. :plain:

Quetzal

That is funny because your denial of the facts presented and the clear correlation between what was being contrasted & compared made your weak attempts to tear it down rather humorous & weak...I guess it is just your poor knowledge & understanding of history or your lack of morality that you cannot see it. :plain:
You are not accepting contrast, at all. You refuse to acknowledge anything that resembles a counter argument. There is no logical thought behind the way you guys are presenting yourself here. You have framed it in a way that accepts only one answer. That is not a discussion or a debate. At best, it is a very well thought out trolling attempt. Heck, I fell for it.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
FIRST OFF....
It's a fetus, not a baby.

SECOND....
It may not even be a fetus, but an embryo.

And THIRD....
A fetus is not cognitive, sentient, viable or able to maintain homeostasis.

FOURTH
The woman doesn't have to be the host body for the fetus.

Quetzal

FIRST OFF....

SECOND....

And THIRD....

FOURTH
Don't confuse them with the facts. :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
FIRST OFF....

SECOND....

And THIRD....

FOURTH

So you're pro-abortion. Got it.

Quetzal

So you're pro-abortion. Got it.
I prefer pro-choice. Pro-abortion seems to assume that someone goes out of their way to promote abortion. Pro-choice assumes that someone supports abortion as an option, but not necessarily the best choice by default.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I prefer pro-choice.

Of course. No one wishes to be associated with a the only "medical procedure" which is done for the sole purpose of killing another human being.

It waters down the act of abortion.

Pro-abortion seems to assume that someone goes out of their way to promote abortion. Pro-choice assumes that someone supports abortion as an option, but not necessarily the best choice by default.

When exactly have pro-abortion proponents not gone out of their way to promote and defend abortion by devaluing and ridiculing the life of the unborn baby?

I do not recognize that killing unborn babies is a "choice" that should be available.

Quetzal

Of course. No one wishes to be associated with a the only "medical procedure" which is done for the sole purpose of killing another human being.

It waters down the act of abortion.

When exactly have pro-abortion proponents not gone out of their way to promote and defend abortion by devaluing and ridiculing the life of the unborn baby?

I do not recognize that killing unborn babies is a "choice" that should be available.
Promoting and defending are two different things, yet you associate them as the same. That is a mistake. To defend the option of having an abortion is, as it sounds, defending the avenue of choice for women to have an abortion. To promote abortion is to sell it as a primary method, to use tactics to coerce it as the best course of action across the board. I, for one, do not subscribe to the latter but I do support the avenue of choice.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
FIRST OFF....
Good grief, what do you think that fetus is? A pair of shoes?
I can just about guarantee that if it were a pair of shoes, no woman would ever have it butchered to pieces.
She has the fetus butchered to pieces because the fetus IS a baby, and that is exactly what she does not want .... a baby.

Alate_One

Good grief, what do you think that fetus is? A pair of shoes?
I can just about guarantee that if it were a pair of shoes, no woman would ever have it butchered to pieces.
She has the fetus butchered to pieces because the fetus IS a baby, and that is exactly what she does not want .... a baby.

Promoting stereotypes that paint women as making flippant decisions supports sexism and isn't borne out by the facts.

The reasons women give for having an abortion underscore their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. Three-fourths of women cite concern for or responsibility to other individuals; three-fourths say they cannot afford a child; three-fourths say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents; and half say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner.

Source

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Promoting stereotypes that paint women as making flippant decisions supports sexism and isn't borne out by the facts.
I'm not stereotyping women. I'm calling some women baby murderers because that's what they do. There are plenty of women that don't murder their babies.

The reasons women give for having an abortion underscore their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. Three-fourths of women cite concern for or responsibility to other individuals; three-fourths say they cannot afford a child; three-fourths say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents; and half say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner.

Source
And they choose murdering their baby as their solution. A baby that is NATURALLY right where it is supposed to be due to the actions of the baby's parents.