A very awkward Subject:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you find you having trouble doing that, then you should consider that maybe you're just a little crazy.

M/C ... That reminds me of a saying I heard, "Everybody is crazy but me and thee, but I think sometimes thou art a little."

You have good point to this thread, one word, crazy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...DO / “DO” ANGELS EVER NEED TO RELIEVE THEMSELVES?
Shouldn't that be hyphenated? :think: But I guess then you wouldn't need the question mark.

– If you cannot answer that simple question correctly, you cannot be very well learned in the Word of God.
Well...:plain:...I got nuthin' and I still feel like I just lapped you.

Krsto

559 views and 52 responses. I think this is Letsargue's most popular subject so far. I think he is hitting his stride.

Tico

Hebrews 5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

Now I understand this verse! But then again, what if you are lactose intolerant? :think:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hebrews 5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

Now I understand this verse! But then again, what if you are lactose intolerant? :think:

:rotfl:

Tico

It seems that the Apostle Paul could have written the OP for this thread:

Phil 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

What´s brown and sounds like a bell?

Letsargue

When did a natural bodily function, which I am sure Adam and Eve did before the fall, become sinful? If it's not by itself sinful, why wouldn't a Christian do it? I'm not seeing the point.

You must say that Adam relieved himself in the Garden of Eden! -- If so, then Adam would have then seen that he was naked, and if there, then also, in the New Paradise of God in the Heavenly City. ---- Revelation 22:1-2 KJV -
There could not have been "dung" in the Garden of Eden, nor in the Paradise of God, New Jerusalem with the Tree of Life. ---- Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV -

Paul -- There is none liken to my GOD. -- 070311