A very awkward Subject:

Letsargue

Some of you can’t accept something like this, but this is a legitimate question. - I don’t mean to be mean or funny, but to show just how far removed you all are from the TRUTH. – None of you has ever been confronted with this question before, or at least I have NEVER HEARD IT MENTIONED in any lesson of teaching God’s ways. – If you don’t like the subject, you most likely don’t like any subject that can be taught about God and his creation.

We all know that God created most creatures with several ways and needs. Most creatures feed and drink whatever they were created to eat and drink. There are all kinds of flesh eaters, and there are all kinds of plant eaters, and most creatures drink water to sustain their life. If they don’t eat or drink their reasonable foods, they will die / “THEY WILL DIE”.

Exodus 29:14 KJV ---&--- 2 Kings 6:25 KJV ---&--- 2 Kings 18:27 KJV ---&--- Nehemiah 3:13-14 KJV –

Now! --- We all know that almost every creature that God created / “EVERY CREATURE”, after eating and drinking MUST RELIEVE THEMSELVES, causing waste or dung. – Is that not SOO?

The question is; Do the Christians, the Saints, the Children of God, the inner MAN, the Souls of men, ever, after feasting, have to relieve themselves? – In other words, - “Does a Christian ever need to relieve himself”? – And if so explain such phenomena!

DO / “DO” ANGELS EVER NEED TO RELIEVE THEMSELVES? – If you cannot answer that simple question correctly, you cannot be very well learned in the Word of God. – Do I have to answer it for you? – I think we could be civil about the question, but I doubt that you will be. ---- I’ll give you all some time to study, and see if you can come up with an answer on your own.

Paul -- Who is liken to my God. – 062911

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The question is; Do the Christians, the Saints, the Children of God, the inner MAN, the Souls of men, ever, after feasting, have to relieve themselves? – In other words, - “Does a Christian ever need to relieve himself”? – And if so explain such phenomena!
:freak:

DO / “DO” ANGELS EVER NEED TO RELIEVE THEMSELVES? – If you cannot answer that simple question correctly, you cannot be very well learned in the Word of God. – Do I have to answer it for you? – I think we could be civil about the question, but I doubt that you will be. ---- I’ll give you all some time to study, and see if you can come up with an answer on your own.
:freak::freak:

some other dude

No.

True Christians are mass → energy convertors. Everything that goes in comes out as energy.

It's the only way we can work miracles.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the one thread where it will be appropriate for DaveDooDoo to post.

genuineoriginal

Some of you can’t accept something like this, but this is a legitimate question. - I don’t mean to be mean or funny, but to show just how far removed you all are from the TRUTH. – None of you has ever been confronted with this question before, or at least I have NEVER HEARD IT MENTIONED in any lesson of teaching God’s ways. – If you don’t like the subject, you most likely don’t like any subject that can be taught about God and his creation.

We all know that God created most creatures with several ways and needs. Most creatures feed and drink whatever they were created to eat and drink. There are all kinds of flesh eaters, and there are all kinds of plant eaters, and most creatures drink water to sustain their life. If they don’t eat or drink their reasonable foods, they will die / “THEY WILL DIE”.

Exodus 29:14 KJV ---&--- 2 Kings 6:25 KJV ---&--- 2 Kings 18:27 KJV ---&--- Nehemiah 3:13-14 KJV –

Now! --- We all know that almost every creature that God created / “EVERY CREATURE”, after eating and drinking MUST RELIEVE THEMSELVES, causing waste or dung. – Is that not SOO?

Paul -- Who is liken to my God. – 062911

Deuteronomy 23
12Thou shalt have a place also without the camp, whither thou shalt go forth abroad:
13And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee:
14For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.​

frostmanj

Subscriber
When did a natural bodily function, which I am sure Adam and Eve did before the fall, become sinful? If it's not by itself sinful, why wouldn't a Christian do it? I'm not seeing the point.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LetsArgue,
Are you saying that it's a sin to eat block cheese?

:plain:

SaulToPaul 2

LetsArgue,
Are you saying that it's a sin to eat block cheese?

:plain:

I think he is saying that you can tell who's saved and who isn't by who goes to the bathroom and who doesn't need to (the saved).

This does not bode well for my eternal destiny.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think he is saying that you can tell who's saved and who isn't by who goes to the bathroom and who doesn't need to (the saved).

This does not bode well for my eternal destiny.

:rotfl: I laughed out loud with this!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've always wondered how the spiritual warrior would be able to use the bathroom if he's wearing all that "whole armour of God" stuff. Thanks to this thread, I now know that he doesn't have to!

SaulToPaul 2

I've always wondered how the spiritual warrior would be able to use the bathroom if he's wearing all that "whole armour of God" stuff. Thanks to this thread, I now know that he doesn't have to!

Girding of the loins which never need to be ungirded.
Saves a lot of wasted time during the day :up:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This thread makes me think of a whole new meaning for this smilie...

:madmad: