A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The Physical Land aspect of the Abrahamic Covenant has been fulfilled already, scripture confirms it here Joshua 23:14

14And, behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the LORD your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.

Josh 21:43-45

43And the LORD gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein.

44And the LORD gave them rest round about, according to all that he sware unto their fathers: and there stood not a man of all their enemies before them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand.

45There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

Neh 9:8

8And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou art righteous:

The land promises has been fulfilled. The anti type fulfillment is yet to be fulfilled with the glorification of the Church all of Abraham's Spiritual Seed by faith in God through Jesus Christ. Gen 17:5-8

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Zechariah 8
8 The word of the LORD Almighty came to me.
2 This is what the LORD Almighty says: “I am very jealous for Zion; I am burning with jealousy for her.”
3 This is what the LORD says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.”
4 This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Once again men and women of ripe old age will sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each of them with cane in hand because of their age. 5 The city streets will be filled with boys and girls playing there.”
6 This is what the LORD Almighty says: “It may seem marvelous to the remnant of this people at that time, but will it seem marvelous to me?” declares the LORD Almighty.
7 This is what the LORD Almighty says: “I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. 8 I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God.”

In Zechariah 8, we see Zechariah’s prophecy is about the time Israel came from Babylonian captivity. In Zechariah 14, we see that Zechariah then prophecies about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

The only Jerusalem that God will live in will be the Jerusalem from heaven on the NEW EARTH.

Those who are saved are being built into this city in heaven.

1 Peter 2:5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Revelation 3:12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Revelation 21:21 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Hebrews 11:10 For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.

Hebrews 11:16
Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

When we come to Jesus to be saved, we have actually come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem.

Hebrews 12:22
But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

Did you see from those scriptures that Mount Zion is in heaven and that is where the Holy City is the New Jerusalem?

Jeremiah 18:1-10 ...the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make... Can I not, O house of Israel, deal with you as this potter does? declares the LORD. Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel...Or at another moment I might speak concerning a nation or concerning a kingdom to build up or to plant it; if it does evil in My sight by not obeying My voice, then I will think better of the good with which I had promised to bless it.

Jeremiah 19:10-11 Then you are to break the jar in the sight of the men who accompany you and say to them, `Thus says the LORD of hosts, Just so shall I break this people and this city, even as one breaks a potter's vessel, which cannot again be repaired...

Isaiah 10:15
Is the axe to boast itself over the one who chops with it? Is the saw to exalt itself over the one who wields it? That would be like a club wielding those who lift it, Or like a rod lifting him who is not wood.

Isaiah 45:9
"Woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker-- An earthenware vessel among the vessels of earth! Will the clay say to the potter, 'What are you doing?' Or the thing you are making say, 'He has no hands '?

Jeremiah 18:6
"Can I not, O house of Israel, deal with you as this potter does?" declares the LORD. "Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel.

Romans 9:20
But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, "Why have you made me like this?"

Romans 9:22
What if God, intending to show His wrath and make His power known, bore with great patience the vessels of His wrath, prepared for destruction?

The Jews were God's people, they were in His Hands, but while they were in His Hands they did evil. So we can see that we have to obey God to remain in His Love. When Jesus walked the earth, the remnant of the Jews were saved and the rest were cut off.

Sister,

I had you on ignore. I checked your responses and noted you missed Acts 1 and Zechariah 14. Why?

As the Jews of the Old Testament ached for Messiah to liberate their land, the Christians ache to See Him come for them.

According to our Christian texts, Jesus came for the sick! The Goyim, hurting, spiritually abused.. but He did so through the Jews. He cried to Jerusalem that He would have gathered her, but do to its hardness, he did not.

You are blind to scripture like in our text, Emanuel walked amongst the learned but they did not see.

You saw my words for [MENTION=13123]Elia[/MENTION] and you jumped onto the band wagon, while ignoring my key scriptures of the post.
[MENTION=13123]Elia[/MENTION] will understand because she cares about literal Israel. She can now gather our frame of scripture and bury you with "Biblical Truth".

Good luck holding Theological hands with [MENTION=6223]beloved57[/MENTION]. Read the free will thread.

Her blindness there is only matched by your blindness on this matter. You disgrace the land of Jacob and the fallen IDF! Israel has never ceased to be Israel and it is miraculously back in full glory. You know nothing of the blooming desert flower and you are so enamored with what you do know that you are now an OLD dog that can't learn new tricks!

When has literal Israel known full peace? Never. It is always ephemeral. God made promises that haven't happened yet! He never lies!

Stumble on and if you never address me or my posts again with your horrible error, it will be fine.

#OBEY
#Ignore Re engaged

@I hope [MENTION=13123]Elia[/MENTION] sees this, checks my verses, looks past her disappointment in Christianity and tears you a new theological belly button. You proclaim OBEY, but are not a Jew. [MENTION=13123]Elia[/MENTION] knows "OBEY". I will be anxious to see the outcome of this.

Even if [MENTION=13123]Elia[/MENTION] hates my words and doesn't care about them, I'll be okay.

Ignore is on for quite a while towards you for discounting Acts and Zechariah exactly how I listed it. It's so obvious a child could see! But you are no child. You're too proud in scripture to do me any good.

Happy WORKING on our spiritual sabbath.

God's Truth

Stop calling me sister you do not know for sure what gender I am.

I had you on ignore. I checked your responses and noted you missed Acts 1 and Zechariah 14. Why?
You referenced those scriptures and I elaborated with more.

As the Jews of the Old Testament ached for Messiah to liberate their land, the Christians ache to See Him come for them.

You should be aching for all to be saved and stop aching for things that are earthy.

According to our Christian texts, Jesus came for the sick! The Goyim, hurting, spiritually abused.. but He did so through the Jews.

Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel, not all Jews, for the Jews who did not already have faith in God before he came were cut off and hardened so that they could not hear Jesus and be saved.

He cried to Jerusalem that He would have gathered her, but do to its hardness, he did not.

Again, God cut them off and hardened them and came only for the Jews who had faith and obedience.

You are blind to scripture like in our text, Emanuel walked amongst the learned but they did not see.

You are the blind one. You claim you go against doctrines and yet you believe in many false doctrines from men and throw out the true doctrines of God.

You saw my words for @Elia and you jumped onto the band wagon, while ignoring my key scriptures of the post.
You are blind and cannot see that you let him get away with speaking all kinds of foul things about Jesus Christ. Why didn't you tell him to stop blaspheming? Yet you jumped on to hurt people who believes in Christ. You are not right and do not seem to know any better at all.

@Elia will understand because she cares about literal Israel. She can now gather our frame of scripture and bury you with "Biblical Truth".

You are acting as a person possessed and giving false clairvoyant readings.

Good luck holding Theological hands with @beloved57. Read the free will thread.

Her blindness there is only matched by your blindness on this matter. You disgrace the land of Jacob and the fallen IDF!

I speak up when there is truth said and when correction is needed. You did not even address all the many scriptures that I gave. Why is that? Stop giving your emotional outbursts.

Israel has never ceased to be Israel and it is miraculously back in full glory. You know nothing of the blooming desert flower and you are so enamored with what you do know that you are now an OLD dog that can't learn new tricks!

You describe yourself. Why not address the scriptures that prove you wrong? Lol

When has literal Israel known full peace? Never. It is always ephemeral. God made promises that haven't happened yet! He never lies!

Again, I gave you many scriptures that say God has not failed on giving them all the land promises.

Stumble on and if you never address me or my posts again with your horrible error, it will be fine.

#OBEY
#Ignore Re engaged

@I hope @Elia sees this, checks my verses, looks past her disappointment in Christianity and tears you a new theological belly button. You proclaim OBEY, but are not a Jew. @Elia knows "OBEY". I will be anxious to see the outcome of this.

Even if @Elia hates my words and doesn't care about them, I'll be okay.

Ignore is on for quite a while towards you for discounting Acts and Zechariah exactly how I listed it. It's so obvious a child could see! But you are no child. You're too proud in scripture to do me any good.

Happy WORKING on our spiritual sabbath.

Special days were about Jesus, all of them were, and they were just shadows.
We are not to observe shadows anymore. Anyone who observes shadows does not have the morning star in their heart, and they are condemned until they do. Jesus does not save Jews one way and the Gentiles another way. We are all saved the same way.

2 Peter 1:19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

beloved57

The hope of the twelve tribes

Acts 26:6-7

6 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God, unto our fathers:

7 Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Now this is a very enlightening passage if God is so pleased to give us understanding. Paul here is before king agrippa is giving testimony as to why his fellow countrymen the jews hated and persecuted him, it was for none other than the true hope of Israel, the promises made to the fathers, like Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Herein lies the problem, the promises made to the fathers were spiritual and heavenly, other wordly, so much so they called themselves pilgrims and strangers on the earth Heb 11:13

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. The promises made were not according to the carnal expectations of the bulk of the jews, that of national glory and grandeur of this earth. And so by preaching the true hope of Israel, the spiritual twelve tribes hope, his preaching caused him to end up in bonds, chains, the jews charged him with preaching contrary to the promises of God to Israel. However the hope of Israel, was spiritual and its none other than the hope of the Gospel Col 1:23, and its od that one hope,one faith here Eph 4:4-5

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

beloved57

All Israel shall be saved

Rom 11:26

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord
with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Most in mans religion today believe that these scriptures pertain to a physical literal national israel, but they who believe that are in darkness, and they are yet ignorant that there's a New Covenant Spiritual Israel, that was Chosen in Christ their Head before the foundation of the World Ephesians 1:4, and it had nothing to do with race or ethnicity. Its a Spiritual Israel, Abrahams Seed, comprising of people of all ethnicities, from every tribe under heaven.

Nanja

All Israel shall be saved

Rom 11:26

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord
with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Most in mans religion today believe that these scriptures pertain to a physical literal national israel, but they who believe that are in darkness, and they are yet ignorant that there's a New Covenant Spiritual Israel, that was Chosen in Christ their Head before the foundation of the World Ephesians 1:4, and it had nothing to do with race or ethnicity. Its a Spiritual Israel, Abrahams Seed, comprising of people of all ethnicities, from every tribe under heaven.

Yes they do, and will remain in darkness unless, by the Grace of God, they are given New Birth, Born of the Spirit.

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Understanding of this Truth regarding God's Spiritual Israel is the result of a person being one of God's New Covenant People Is. 54:13.

beloved57

Yes they do, and will remain in darkness unless, by the Grace of God, they are given New Birth, Born of the Spirit.

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Understanding of this Truth regarding God's Spiritual Israel is the result of a person being one of God's New Covenant People Is. 54:13.
Absolutely correct my Sister in His Grace!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

beloved57

Old Testament Promise fulfilled in Christ and His Body the Church !

All scripture finds its fulfillment in Christ and His Body the Church, which they are One. Now back in the day Isaiah wrote Isa 25:7-9

7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

This OT prediction is fulfilled in regards to Christ and His Church at His Second Coming when the the living saints shall be changed in a twinkling of an eye,

1 Cor 15:51-56

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Nanja

All scripture finds its fulfillment in Christ and His Body the Church, which they are One. Now back in the day Isaiah wrote Isa 25:7-9

7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

This OT prediction is fulfilled in regards to Christ and His Church at His Second Coming when the the living saints shall be changed in a twinkling of an eye,

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Excellent post Brother!

I believe Jesus also spoke of this fulfillment of Himself and His Body Is. 25:7-9 here:

Mark 9:1
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Nanja

Gal 4:22

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

The natural descendants of Abraham who was Israel [Rom 9:8] was never the intended [Israel], but the Spiritual Descendants of Abraham, people of Faith was, they are the Heirs of Promise according to the Fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Paul gives evidence of this by opening up a historical fact in the OT in Abraham having Two Sons. From this narrative we see the different ways these Sons were dealt with in Divine Providence, Paul teaches the purpose of God, in identifying the unbelief for almost the entire nation of Israel, and the few believing remnant. The unbelieving answered to the children of the bondwoman Hagar and the believing[those who received Him Jn 1:12] answer to the Free woman Sarah; for paul says that this narrative serves as an allegory which He gives the sense of in verses Gal 4:21-31

Now Abraham's eldest Son Ishmael, from the bond woman represents the Nation of Israel, formed at Sinai at the giving of the Law Covenant vs

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Note: This is very instructive, for it gives us God's perspective of National Israel during Paul's time ! They are those born after the Flesh. Now Ishmael had the privilege of being Abraham's firstborn Son for a considerable time before Isaac the Heir was born of Promise. Now during that time Ishmael was the firstborn, answers to the time span from Sinai to the day of Pentecost, the era of the OC, and so it appeared Ishmael was the expected Heir of the Abrahamic Covenant of Promise, and it was so, for a while even after Isaac was born, even then Ishmael for a season remained the privilege firstborn son, and even persecuted the True Heir vs

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

But the scathing words " 30Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Note: This the actual casting out of National Israel as being Heirs of the Abrahamic promises !

Ishmael, who represents the ethnic nation of Israel along with his mother in the allegory, shall not be Heir with the children of promise, Isaac who represents the Children of Promise and the True Israel, the Spiritual seed will inherit the promises.

Now does not this analogy fit well with what Jesus said here Matt 21:42-43

42Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you [Ishmael], and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.[Isaac]

Abraham having the Two Sons, Ishmael and Isaac, was part of the Divine Purpose of God to Illustrate this very purpose of who His Israel, Children of Promise are..and its not National Israel, but Spiritual Israel born of Promise..

Articulately explained.

Appreciate you Brother, and for the comprehensive studies in the Word you have illustrated in this thread!

S-word

BANNED
Banned

And the man Jesus of who it is said in Acts 3: 13; "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given divine glory to his servant Jesus," who is now incontestably divine and sits in the throne of our Father, and who, in Revelation 3: 21; Invites all, who like himself are able to win the victory over the ruler of this world, to sit beside him in the throne of Godhead to the creation.

John 14: 30; Jesus says; I cannot talk to you much longer, because the ruler of this world (DEATH) is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know that I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me.

Notaclue

All scripture finds its fulfillment in Christ and His Body the Church, which they are One.

Amen.

Peace to you.

S-word

BANNED
Banned

All scripture finds its fulfillment in Christ and His Body the Church, which they are One.

Amen.

Peace to you.

To which church are you referring, the Apostolic church which was founded in Jerusalem, or the Roman church, which was firmly established as the one and only so called Christian church, by Emperor Constantine in the fourth century A.D.? That church who claims to be the shepherd of God's people, which is the fulfilment of the prophecy in Zechariah 11: 12-17.

The word Christ is derived from the Greek Χριστός (Christos), which is a translation of the Hebrew משיח (Meshiakh), meaning the "anointed" and usually transliterated into English as "Messiah".

When was the Man Jesus anointed by God? Forget about the time that he was anointed by Mary the sister of Lazarus, of which Jesus said to Judas; "Leave her alone. She did this in preparation for my burial."

beloved57

And the man Jesus of who it is said in Acts 3: 13; "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given divine glory to his servant Jesus," who is now incontestably divine and sits in the throne of our Father, and who, in Revelation 3: 21; Invites all, who like himself are able to win the victory over the ruler of this world, to sit beside him in the throne of Godhead to the creation.

John 14: 30; Jesus says; I cannot talk to you much longer, because the ruler of this world (DEATH) is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know that I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me.

Rabbit trail!

beloved57

To which church are you referring, the Apostolic church which was founded in Jerusalem, or the Roman church, which was firmly established as the one and only so called Christian church, by Emperor Constantine in the fourth century A.D.? That church who claims to be the shepherd of God's people, which is the fulfilment of the prophecy in Zechariah 11: 12-17.

The word Christ is derived from the Greek Χριστός (Christos), which is a translation of the Hebrew משיח (Meshiakh), meaning the "anointed" and usually transliterated into English as "Messiah".

When was the Man Jesus anointed by God? Forget about the time that he was anointed by Mary the sister of Lazarus, of which Jesus said to Judas; "Leave her alone. She did this in preparation for my burial."

Rabbit trail

Status
Not open for further replies.