A Quiet Return

Samstarrett

It's been over three years since I've posted here. I cannot now remember why I left but I've kind of missed it. I apologise if I offended anyone with my abrupt departure; such was not my intent.

A lot of things have changed for me in the meantime -- for one thing, I've converted to Eastern Orthodoxy. But I wont bore you all with that. This is just to announce that I'm back and I'll be reading, and to say hi to all my old friends -- the ones, at any rate, who still remember me. I will probably post some, but not nearly so much as I used to when I was here before. We'll see. In any case, I updated my profile today after successfully remembering my old password and I felt it'd be best if I didn't just sneak back in.

Jedidiah

I've often wondered why we don't hear about "successors" of the Apostle Paul, was there ever a line of successors specifically from Paul ? Did Paul even have a single named successor ?

bybee

It's been over three years since I've posted here. I cannot now remember why I left but I've kind of missed it. I apologise if I offended anyone with my abrupt departure; such was not my intent.

A lot of things have changed for me in the meantime -- for one thing, I've converted to Eastern Orthodoxy. But I wont bore you all with that. This is just to announce that I'm back and I'll be reading, and to say hi to all my old friends -- the ones, at any rate, who still remember me. I will probably post some, but not nearly so much as I used to when I was here before. We'll see. In any case, I updated my profile today after successfully remembering my old password and I felt it'd be best if I didn't just sneak back in.

Welcome back!

IMJerusha

Has it been that long? I haven't been here that long and I remember your name and avatar.

Well, welcome back! :)