ECT A Question For the Preterists

dodge

Welcome back, dodge, and....

lol - you holding to a 7 year Tribulation :chuckle:

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8.

7 tear tribulation is taught more places than one in scripture. You might want to actually read scripture and leave the commentaries alone.

dodge

I believe scripture teaches that after the 7 year tribulation then all things will be under the control and authority of God.

Interplanner

The great fabricator, hard at work again.

The "enthronement glory" does NOT happen until HE RETURNS.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Why is truth so hard for you to accept?

It is not hard. It's the throne that Acts 2 was speaking; 'Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool'. There is absolutely nothing I don't accept about this.

As I have said many times, the only other thing to happen is the judgement of the whole world, nothing in or about Israel. Why do you get to Acts 2 and imagine some other world or two thrones or everything in the Bible in 2 like Chafer the Almighty Thinker who said the Bible was confused without him? Why do you get to this passage and imagine things for Israel apart from what Ps 2 said?

Last edited:

Interplanner

RD,
I have no problem with saying that grace will also be given at the end of time. You seem to have trouble with the present grace. God's grace is one. Please don't give me a headache all day and tell me that grace is now two, three or seven kinds.

Interplanner

Nope, I'm not the great cancellator.

Your problem (one of MANY) is that you do not understand that there can be multiple ways that God works.

THAT grace is NOT the same as the dispensation of the grace of God that we NOW enjoy.

After reading col 1 and Heb 1 on these things: no, everything God does is through Christ who has come. anything future will not be a departure from it, on that specifically, see Col 3:1-5. That's why some kind of separate deal for Israel/Judaism/Judea is nonsense. It is nowhere in the NT and you think it all hinges on Mt 25's King's return, because Chafer thinks there needs to be two worlds, realms, peoples, races, programs in the Bible. He's full of it.

Right Divider

Body part
It is not hard. It's the throne that Acts 2 was speaking; 'Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool'. There is absolutely nothing I don't accept about this.

As I have said many times, the only other thing to happen is the judgement of the whole world, nothing in or about Israel. Why do you get to Acts 2 and imagine some other world or two thrones or everything in the Bible in 2 like Chafer the Almighty Thinker who said the Bible was confused without him? Why do you get to this passage and imagine things for Israel apart from what Ps 2 said?
His RETURN in GLORY was NOT His resurrection. It is His return to EARTH as described in both Acts 1 and Zechariah 14.

You're completely ignorant of God's Word.

Right Divider

Body part
After reading col 1 and Heb 1 on these things: no, everything God does is through Christ who has come. anything future will not be a departure from it, on that specifically, see Col 3:1-5. That's why some kind of separate deal for Israel/Judaism/Judea is nonsense. It is nowhere in the NT and you think it all hinges on Mt 25's King's return, because Chafer thinks there needs to be two worlds, realms, peoples, races, programs in the Bible. He's full of it.
You're full of it.

SaulToPaul 2

Please don't give me a headache all day and tell me that grace is now two, three or seven kinds.

I do not know of a number, but this grace is different than the kind you've been given.

Genesis
6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Interplanner

You're full of it.

There is no direct indication what that parable applies to as events go. All other NT passages about the 2nd coming in normal language (no sheep) do not have an episode in Israel. You either build a strong case or a weak one.

Chafer believed the Bible to be confusing and built the weak case of 2P2P. It's toast.

Danoh

There is no direct indication what that parable applies to as events go. All other NT passages about the 2nd coming in normal language (no sheep) do not have an episode in Israel. You either build a strong case or a weak one.

Chafer believed the Bible to be confusing and built the weak case of 2P2P. It's toast.

The Bible was confused until Interplanner came along to sort out what's what.

Get with the books based program, people.

SaulToPaul 2

Made up.

Right Divider

Body part

Paul was a dispensationalist. Believe him.