ECT A Question For the Preterists

Interplanner

Liar.

You skip many promises and confuse mercy with everything else.

Liar.

No mention DOES NOT EQUAL CANCELLATION. How many times will you repeat that stupidity?

SHOULD is your feeble and idiotic opinion.

Give a good reason why it is not mentioned. There aren't any. There is nothing about the land as such that gives it the unparalleled position in NT theology that you think it has.

You have not answered about which trinity you believe in.

You have not answered anything about Acts 13 or 26 that shows you really follow them.

You have not answered about whether Israel knew its Messiah would suffer from Ps 22, Is 53 and Dan 9.

Why is that?

Right Divider

Body part
Give a good reason why it is not mentioned. There aren't any. There is nothing about the land as such that gives it the unparalleled position in NT theology that you think it has.
I don't think that "it has an unparalleled position". That's just more of your very poor thinking.

The land was PROMISED by God to Israel. That's good enough for me.

You have not answered about which trinity you believe in.
I didn't see that question given to me. The one in the Bible.

You have not answered anything about Acts 13 or 26 that shows you really follow them.
I have answered (as have others), but you DO NOT LISTEN.

You have not answered about whether Israel knew its Messiah would suffer from Ps 22, Is 53 and Dan 9.

Why is that?
Some did.

Suffering does NOT TELL THE WHOLE STORY, now does it?

Interplanner

I don't think that "it has an unparalleled position". That's just more of your very poor thinking.

The land was PROMISED by God to Israel. That's good enough for me.

I didn't see that question given to me. The one in the Bible.

I have answered (as have others), but you DO NOT LISTEN.

Some did.

Suffering does NOT TELL THE WHOLE STORY, now does it?

Yes, it defines what kind of messiah and king we have. In this kingdom, you may gain 100 friends, family members and homes, and it will be along with persecutions.

Interplanner

Yes, it defines what kind of messiah and king we have. In this kingdom, you may gain 100 friends, family members and homes, and it will be along with persecutions.

Show me something in the NT that says there's any interest in the land at all as something believers gain by faith in Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

Poor IP

Matthew
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

SaulToPaul 2

Matthew
5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Tough words for IP?

SaulToPaul 2

Matthew
5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
5:40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

More tough words for IP.

SaulToPaul 2

Matthew
6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

IP breaks this also?

SaulToPaul 2

Matthew
6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Or this one?