A New Standard of Interaction on TheologyOnline

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hope I can control my temper and remain in the under 1 ban club, with
the new standard.

As a fellow under 1 ban club member, I predict that one of us isn't going to make it through 2009 with these new guidelines.

Do you want to lay odds who will be banned first?

assuranceagent

I have another.... we'll say, "friend", who wants to know if the more codial approach will also be applied to rep comments, or if he (or it could be a 'she,' you never know :noid: ) will still be able to call people the clever names that come to mind....

For example, let's assume this..."friend" wanted to refer to someone as an 'evil demon.' (just a random example, of course.) Would that be alrighty? :idunno:

The Graphite

Nick: "You are a godless, heathen piece of bantha manure! . . . but I do mean that in the nicest way possible." :angel:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have another.... we'll say, "friend", who wants to know if the more codial approach will also be applied to rep comments, or if he (or it could be a 'she,' you never know :noid: ) will still be able to call people the clever names that come to mind....

For example, let's assume this..."friend" wanted to refer to someone as an 'evil demon.' (just a random example, of course.) Would that be alrighty? :idunno:
Well... obviously I don't snoop through rep comments but if there was a on-going problem we might look into it.

For the most part I just ignore nasty rep comments.

C

cattyfan

Does this mean that Ask Mr. Religon will be unbanned, and allowed to come back?

How about Simcha?

Prakk?

Door?

I banned Prakk for promoting sex with children. That is still waaaaay over the tolerance line.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Is this a subtle way to get Lighthouse to stop posting here?? :think:

;)

But for serious, good move. I applaud the decision. :thumb: Long time coming...