A Man Named, Kelly Thomas Was Suffocated To Death, by Police In California in 2012

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
In the Video, you can hear him Screaming to his Father!!!

For Help!!!

He Was Brutally Killed by the Police, and the police did not receive the Death Penalty; Why?

Kelly Thomas, is Brutally and Unreasonably Killed by the Police in 2011;

http://reason.com/blog/2012/05/08/the-da-just-released-surveillance-footag

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

And I don't care if any of you think this is "Old News", when a Man is Killed you Show his Face and Name Him!

Kelly;

I won't forget you.

Kelly-Thomas-Fence.jpg

230px-Kelly_Thomas_American.jpg

Kelly_Thomas_2009_booking_photo_released_by_Fullerton_PD.jpg

Cops, Your men Beat a Man to death because he was sleeping; there is seriously something wrong with you.

He was beaten and ultimately killed by Jay Cicinelli, Manuel Ramos, and Joseph Wolfe, three members of the Fullerton Police Department, on July 5, 2011. killed Kelly Thomas, who suffered from schizophrenia. Cops used their fists and batons to beat Thomas. They Tasered him multiple times. Cause of death was apparently "mechanical suppression of the thorax."

Police do not Protect, and when they Look for their Honor Where do they find it?

This man Screamed out to his Father, while you police Murdered him with Hate in your Heart!!!

Shame on you Police!

For Every Ounce of Fear Kelly Felt before he Died, I will be sure to See You Find Double.

Even the foundations of your House will Shake in Fear.

=M=

Oh, and Ramos, Wolfe, and Cicinelli; I won't forget you Either.

If there were Police in My Church, or Masons for that Matter; I would Purge you Out, and cast you into the Streets.

I have chosen to speak out about Kelly, because this Angers me to the Highest Degree!
I swear there will be an Equalization of the Iniquity you have Woven; For those like Ramos, Wolfe, and Cincinelli.

Even those who have your name will be Ashamed.

If those Men who Murdered a Sleeping Man still live, Justice has not been served; I don't care what you all believe.

I know I don't like Cops that kill Innocent People.
Just Think, of the number of People Murdered By the Police, whose Murders they did not catch the Police Committing on camera, who are not Serving a Sentence!!!

No, I don't trust Cops or Masons (Especially Masons); and, I don't think they belong in anyone's church, they strong arm money from the Poor, and take the Lives of the Weak, but where is their Justice in this Life? Certainly their honor has fled from before them Now, when you see that they are thieves and Murderers, and the ones who Break Up the Households and Families.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Look on the bright side Mark, at least this thug was white.

Will you and Barbara Boxer be attending funeral services for the deceased?

(Just say NO! to Masonic Police Departments!).

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Look on the bright side Mark, at least this thug was white.

Will you and Barbara Boxer be attending funeral services for the deceased?

(Just say NO! to Masonic Police Departments!).

How is a Helpless Homeless man a "Thug"; Christian?

=M=

You have no Honor.

Are you a Cop or Something; A "Culture-Warior"?

Only Careless Nazi-Like Police think like you just did.

Mason Police Departments are all there is, you sad Excuse for a Person.

Think I'm Wrong about You?

What Crime did Kelly Commit, just before that "Gang" of Cops Murdered Him?

Is the Answer, Sleeping?

Take back what you said.

Or, You turn away from it all, "Christian"; Just like a Blind Man!!!

Last edited:

Truths4yer

It's good that events such as this are brought to light, though anecdotes can never legitimately be used to condemn all who belong to a similar group as the perpetrator, unless that group is defined by their perpetration.

99lamb

Is there a better way to arrest/subdue a person resisting?
Are there less lethal techniques when a suspect refuses to cooperate?
Also would like to know the background on Kelly Thomas as to why he was homeless and considered mentally unfit.
It seems that there would be agency records of Kelly Thomas whether or not he was institutionalized, had an arrest record and what if any reason his parents could provide as to how Thomas became a transient.

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
It's good that events such as this are brought to light, though anecdotes can never legitimately be used to condemn all who belong to a similar group as the perpetrator, unless that group is defined by their perpetration.

If that group isn't held responsible, what is to keep them from doing it over and over again?

=M=

He was beaten and ultimately killed by Jay Cicinelli, Manuel Ramos, and Joseph Wolfe, three members of the Fullerton Police Department, on July 5, 2011.

As an Atheist; what do you believe should be done to Cops/Men that Kill Innocent Sleeping Men?

From Wiki Article;

Officer Manuel Ramos was charged with one count of second-degree murder and one count of involuntary manslaughter; Corporal Jay Cicinelli and Officer Joseph Wolfe were each charged with one count of felony involuntary manslaughter and one count of excessive force.[5][7][8] All three pleaded not guilty.

A judge declined to dismiss the charges against the officers in January 2013, finding that "a reasonable person could infer that the use of force was excessive and unreasonable."

Justice has not been Served, and the Judges of this World are Corrupt; Of Course a Reasonable Person could tell that they used Excessive Force, but they Pleaded not Guilty!!! They don't even feel Guilty for their Crime.

Police Should be held to Higher Standards, if they are going to be Paid to Protect People.

How were they protecting, by killing an Unarmed, Sleeping Man?

I see your point to not "Generalize" Atheist, but if they are not all held accountable, why would they ever change?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Is there a better way to arrest/subdue a person resisting?
Are there less lethal techniques when a suspect refuses to cooperate?

Yes, and Yes.
Don't you think that the Medical Records show that?

From Wiki;

"Medical records show that bones in his face were broken and he choked on his own blood.[4] The coroner concluded that compression of the thorax made it impossible for Thomas to breathe normally and deprived his brain of oxygen".

=M=

Also, how can a Small Man refuse arrest by Three Cops Smothering him to death?

All Three of those Cops Still Live, Kelly is Dead/Murdered and not one of those Living Men Have full Murder Charges; The Judges of Today's World are Corrupt.

I will not forgive you.
I will set my face against you, I will Speak against you; Till you are left with Nothing, and Laid to Waste.

I will also forget your Children.

Last edited:

Truths4yer

If that group isn't held responsible, what is to keep them from doing it over and over again?
1) Yesterday a Christian murdered somebody.
2) Murder is bad.
Possible Conclusion 1) All Christians are bad.
Possible Conclusion 2) All murderers are bad.

I advocated 2 within the context of the police and cautioned others against advocating 1. Your response suggests that you would advocate 1 within the context of the police.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The case of Thomas Kelly was really a black eye on law enforcement as well as a clear cut case of murder. It was an absolute miscarriage of justice that the officers as well as their supervisors were not held to any form of accountability. With that said, you cannot impugn all police officers with the actions of these three men. One only has to look at the statistics for assault/with injury and murders of police officers every year to understand the violent job they have dealing with the scum of the earth, & how the lines may blur for some officers when dealing with it. The average yearly assault(with injury) for U.S. police officers is 15,404 and the average number of officers killed every year is 149, this average was taken over the past ten years.

http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/daifacts.html

The cops fear for their lives as well but, I don't hear you crying for them...or their families when one is murdered, the fact is there are far more good officers than bad and it is easy for an ideologue like Mark to cherry pick data to attempt to paint his broadbrush picture of widespread abuse which is just not the case.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
OK that was constructive wasn't it

Go put a white sheet on your head we know who you are now.

No less constructive as your comment it seems...:plain: Musterion is simply pointing out that this case does not get the air time because it does not fit the current narrative of the left in this country.

gcthomas

The cops fear for their lives as well but, I don't hear you crying for them.

Policing is less lethal as a career than fishing, truck driving, driving as salesman, refuse collection or roofing, for example. Should we expect to see roofers beating mentally ill homeless people to death because they are in fear of their lives?

This Charming Manc

We would expect roofers to wear hardhats, tie ladders down and take similar precautions.

Its fair to expect the police to be cautious round potentially dangerous suspects.

However this case doesn't seem like that does it

Policing is less lethal as a career than fishing, truck driving, driving as salesman, refuse collection or roofing, for example. Should we expect to see roofers beating mentally ill homeless people to death because they are in fear of their lives?

99lamb

Nothing happens without cause:
The police were called to the scene because of a phone call saying someone (Kelly Thomas) was attempting to break into cars.
As a homeless man Thomas may just have been looking for a place to sleep...in the back of someone's car.
The police arrive at the scene, the police do not know what to expect when they see Thomas, is he on drugs, under the influence or mentally unfit?
Thomas for his part definitely underwent a transformation which is apparent from the first photo to the last photo. Which is why I would like to have known his mental health or substance abuse history.
But if we skip ahead, when office Ramos on video said to Thomas, " See my fist, its getting ready to ----you up" is when the line is crossed and intent to harm is made clear.

This Charming Manc

It was a pivot to the race card.

The case is 3 years old which suggest why it isn't getting the media coverage.

No less constructive as your comment it seems...:plain: Musterion is simply pointing out that this case does not get the air time because it does not fit the current narrative of the left in this country.

musterion

To whom are you addressing this destructive comment?

That was for me, along with the negrep he just left saying "racist idiotic crap."

Manc's normally polite and courteous but he's on a rampage all over TOL today.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

I did not say this particular case was just, in fact I said the contrary. What I did say is that the cases like this are far more remote than those of Officers being hurt or killed in the line of duty. You cannot impugn the roughly 800,000 full time officers in the U.S. on the actions of so few of them, it is a disingenuous statement.