A little help here please.

Truster

I said
lol You cant hurt me, because I have crucified my emotions. All you can accomplish is getting yourself in trouble with God for bearing false witness. lol And your arrogance.

"getting yourself into trouble with God" hahahahahahaaaa.

Truster

I said
lol We will see.

No we won't because I have already seen. You on the other hand will have a rude awakening, if awakening it can be called. "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity".

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No we won't because I have already seen. You on the other hand will have a rude awakening, if awakening it can be called. "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity".

I said
lololo You really seem to have that bitter envy in a bad way. I hope you get over it. Because it will defile you.

[Heb 12:15
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble [you], and thereby many be defiled;

popsthebuilder

What iniquity does squeaky work?

Compare his remarks to your own and it is easy to see which is working iniquity.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Truster

I said
lololo You really seem to have that bitter envy in a bad way. I hope you get over it. Because it will defile you.

[Heb 12:15
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble [you], and thereby many be defiled;

Envy your brand of madness? Like envying a corpse.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Envy your brand of madness? Like envying a corpse.

I said
Ok are you done? I understand that your just venting. And your just looking for someone to take it out on. But once you let something out of your mouth you are responsible for it. Do you realize that if your angry over one of the revelations I posted. Your angry with God. Because they are the Word of God.

[Mat 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Tnkrbl123!

I know a lot more about God than I do cats. I have had a cat for a few years now. And I have never seen her blink her eyes. I've got in staring contest with her, and she always wins. Does anyone know if cats blink their eyes?

I just wanted to add, because no-one mentioned it, is that your kitten not blinking is normal but watch out for their third eyelid. Humans have 2 eyelids - the top and bottom- but cats have a third eyelid that goes from the inside corner like a windshield wiper to the outside corner. It looks like a milky white film and this is one of the reasons cats don't need to blink a lot because this eyelid produces over 50% of the tears and helps keep the cats eye super moisturized. My cat goes into some pretty deep sleeps and sometimes doesn't close his eyes all the way but the third eyelid is closed - it can look super creepy lol. But that is not abnormal. When your cat is sleeping or coming out of a deep sleep you might see the third eyelid creeping across his eyes. But I just wanted to let you know that if you are having a staring contest with your cat - your cat will always win- but if he is awake and you can see his third eyelid that not normal and can be a sign that your kitty is sick with anything from dehydration to pink eye to parasites. So as long as your kitty isn't showing his third eyelid when he is awake then your good to go but if you can see it when he is awake you should take him to the vet. :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I just wanted to add, because no-one mentioned it, is that your kitten not blinking is normal but watch out for their third eyelid. Humans have 2 eyelids - the top and bottom- but cats have a third eyelid that goes from the inside corner like a windshield wiper to the outside corner. It looks like a milky white film and this is one of the reasons cats don't need to blink a lot because this eyelid produces over 50% of the tears and helps keep the cats eye super moisturized. My cat goes into some pretty deep sleeps and sometimes doesn't close his eyes all the way but the third eyelid is closed - it can look super creepy lol. But that is not abnormal. When your cat is sleeping or coming out of a deep sleep you might see the third eyelid creeping across his eyes. But I just wanted to let you know that if you are having a staring contest with your cat - your cat will always win- but if he is awake and you can see his third eyelid that not normal and can be a sign that your kitty is sick with anything from dehydration to pink eye to parasites. So as long as your kitty isn't showing his third eyelid when he is awake then your good to go but if you can see it when he is awake you should take him to the vet. :)

I said
thanks