A little help here please.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know a lot more about God than I do cats. I have had a cat for a few years now. And I have never seen her blink her eyes. I've got in staring contest with her, and she always wins. Does anyone know if cats blink their eyes?

Right Divider

Body part
I know a lot more about God than I do cats. I have had a cat for a few years now. And I have never seen her blink her eyes. I've got in staring contest with her, and she always wins. Does anyone know if cats blink their eyes?
You know FAR more about cats than you do God.

glorydaz

Your cat is expressing her dominance over you.

I guess you put this in religion because God created cats?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You know FAR more about cats than you do God.

I said
lol That bitterness will defile you. I really do feel sorry for you.

[Eph 4:31
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
[Heb 12:15
15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

glorydaz

I said
lol That bitterness will defile you. I really do feel sorry for you.

[Eph 4:31
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
[Heb 12:15
15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

You shouldn't read "bitterness" into others. You can't see into their heart.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You shouldn't read "bitterness" into others. You can't see into their heart.

I said
I don't judge others. But I know the Holy Spirit very well and He does judge. All I'm doing is sharing with others what the Holy Spirit tells me.

[Jhn 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."

The Holy Spirit is the righteous judge.

[Jhn 16:7-14
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Evening and Morning, Night and Day.

Interesting. Well I don't know how to help you. That is, I do not know how to help you. If this is something you can do, okay. But you really should just want to do what God wants you to do. Great question but I do not know the answer.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Evening and Morning, Night and Day.

Interesting. Well I don't know how to help you. That is, I do not know how to help you. If this is something you can do, okay. But you really should just want to do what God wants you to do. Great question but I do not know the answer.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The is the most honest answer you have ever given.

popsthebuilder

Cats often sleep during the day so they can "hunt" at night. Unlike humans, cats do not need to blink their eyes on a regular basis to keep their eyes lubricated (with tears). Unblinking eyes are probably an advantage when hunting. Cats will, however, "squint" their eyes, usually as a form of communication expressing affection and ease around another cat or human.

(From Wikipedia)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Cats often sleep during the day so they can "hunt" at night. Unlike humans, cats do not need to blink their eyes on a regular basis to keep their eyes lubricated (with tears). Unblinking eyes are probably an advantage when hunting. Cats will, however, "squint" their eyes, usually as a form of communication expressing affection and ease around another cat or human.

(From Wikipedia)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I said
Thanks.

Truster

Without a hint of bitterness and without fear of spiritual contradiction, you know far more about cats than you know of the Almighty.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Without a hint of bitterness and without fear of spiritual contradiction, you know far more about cats than you know of the Almighty.

I said
lolol You cant know what I know. And yet your going to tell me what I know. Sounds sort of stupid now doesn't it. lolol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes of course Squeky I'll tell General Washington that you're on you way.

I said
lol You cant hurt me, because I have crucified my emotions. All you can accomplish is getting yourself in trouble with God for bearing false witness. lol And your arrogance.