A homosexual 2014

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Wait, is Trad suggesting that only those who agree with the bias of the joint should subscribe?

Why so coy on the point? :plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wait, is Trad suggesting that only those who agree with the bias of the joint should subscribe?

Why so coy on the point? :plain:

IMO, Traditio argues for the sake of ... arguing. Also, he does spend a good amount of time in time out.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
IMO, Traditio argues for the sake of ... arguing. Also, he does spend a good amount of time in time out.
Well, I'm beginning to get an inkling. I think if he illustrates it a couple of hundred more times, really beats that drum head to pieces, I might have a notion of his notion.

Or I might have a good nap instead. :think: It's even money.

zoo22

Zoo and Anna, I'm just going to point out:

Knight is never going to side with you about ACW and Resurrected. It is not in his interests to do so. He runs a website which caters especially to far right fundamentalists, and far right fundamentalists pay the biggest subscriptions on this site (so it seems).

And frankly, even though you do have fairly large subscriptions, he has no reason to listen to your complaints. Because you'll complain and complain, whine and whine...and yet still send him money.

So the joke's on you, isn't it? :idunno:

What a surprise. Trad's hammering out the same old tired post thinking no one understands things like he does. Trad, do you really think that folks don't understand what you're saying? Or are you just stuck on it? What if folks do understand? What might some of the options be towards why foks'd be ignoring you?

But being you're talking about TOL being a website that caters to far right fundamentalism, wondering who the joke's on is a good question.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
What a surprise. Trad's hammering out the same old tired post thinking no one understands things like he does. Trad, do you really think that folks don't understand what you're saying?

If you understand it, then why are you wasting your time complaining? Don't you have more useful things to spend your time on? Like clipping your toenails? Or cleaning out the lint from your dryer?

zoo22

If you understand it, then why are you wasting your time complaining? Don't you have more useful things to spend your time on? Like clipping your toenails? Or cleaning out the lint from your dryer?

Yep, that's it Trad. Good thinking.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Trad you should have compassion for zoo and his agnostic band. They have no idea whether or not God exists. But what is really sad is that they do not care to even search for the answer to that which confounds them. :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trad you should have compassion for zoo and his agnostic band. They have no idea whether or not God exists. But what is really sad is that they do not care to even search for the answer to that which confounds them. :idunno:
If you're going to poke at him then you shouldn't complain when zoo bites. You have no idea what he is or isn't doing or thinking about and making him the poster child of your generalization is meant to do what, exactly? Serves the good in what way?

Does it serve zoo's? I think it's easy to read into another person's mind. All it takes is the willingness to project whatever we want to see. It's a silly business.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
If you're going to poke at him then you shouldn't complain when zoo bites. You have no idea what he is or isn't doing or thinking about and making him the poster child of your generalization is meant to do what, exactly? Serves the good in what way?

Does it serve zoo's? I think it's easy to read into another person's mind. All it takes is the willingness to project whatever we want to see. It's a silly business.
Yes dear heart.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Why do YOU keep wasting your time complaining? You have gone on record complaining about ACW and then urging subscribers to revolt by not supporting TOL.

We are all adults and can choose to log out of TOL permanently to never return. IF you truly have so many misgivings about the way TOL is ran, why do you keep returning?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Sod's a liar and a backstabber.

:baby:

It's sad to see the decline of zoo22. :(

I used to think you were kinda sharp.

no, he was never sharp

he's always been kinda dimwitted, just like artie

what he used to be, was enjoyable

Why did res even get brought up?? :confused:

'cause zoo's got a man-crush on me! :banana:

None of us are perfect.

i am

i'm perfected in Christ

Why do you guys keep briniging up other TOL members in this thread that I have banned more than most others?

Seriously.... you are doing the same bizarre thing zoo22 was doing.

It's irrational.

bizarre and irrational

i think you got it :thumb:

Can you explain why res/sod was mentioned when the thread/topic didn't appear to be about him at all?

didn't you get the memo?

every thread's supposed to be about me! :devil:

Sod's an example of a TOL sleazeball that sows discord, lies, backbites...

yes yes yes, we get it

you have a man-crush on me

... allowing SOD and resurrected to post on TOL adds up to me celebrating their lifestyle...

:freak:

i have a "lifestyle"?

You think sod and resurrected are two different people? You don't know they're one and the same person?

resurrected = sod (some other dude) = Koban?

hush you

when you're buying your own sox and doing your own laundry you'll realize the importance of those things :AMR1:

Trad you should have compassion for zoo and his agnostic band.

zoo and his agnostic band have been hearing the gospel message of salvation for years and making the choice to reject Jesus

i have no compassion for those who have chosen to embrace evil

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
zoo and his agnostic band have been hearing the gospel message of salvation for years and making the choice to reject Jesus

I reject *you*. You are not Jesus. No good can possibly come from discussing an issue this serious with someone as evil and hate-filled as you are ...

i have no compassion for those who have chosen to embrace evil

:yawn: Don't pretend this is about *compassion-concern-love*. This is about you and your never ending need for attention.