ECT A further MAD error 2

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalists can't handle the truth about their Dispensationalism.

Their belief system comes from John Nelson Darby.

Darby claimed to have a "revelation" after falling off his horse, and Darby used a "vision" from a teenage girl.

Darby used a false "revelation" and a false "vision" to invent Dispensationalism.

But that doesn't stop the Dispensationalists from following him.

heir, STP, John W, steko, Nick M, musterion, GM, and all the other Dispensationalists on TOL continue to follow and defend John Nelson Darby.

And you assert that you do not follow AD 70/Preterist teachers, but you lied about that, as I've caught you copying/pasting articles from them.

Want to see your own quotes, where you admit that you "follow men," i.e., Preterist "teachers," and the pope?

Well, Craigie?

I thought so-flim, flam "man." Habitual liar.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are Muslims saved, spineless one?

No, and neither are Jews.

Let me be more specific:

I have never told anyone who claims to be a Christian, that he or she isn't saved.

While we're on the topic, Dispensationalism sends Jews to hell.

Dispensationalism tells unbelieving Jews that God has a separate plan just for them.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And you are clueless as to the point Paul was making in 2 Cor. 13 KJV

Why don't you enlighten us Johnny?

Please tell us what the Apostle Paul meant when he told us to "test ourselves" to see whether we are in the faith?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
asserts that we deny the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ

Correct.

You guys deny the New Covenant, and you guys claim that one day in the future there is once again going to be animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tet has an impression of himself that, no one else can see? It's a
well hidden "Delusion of superior intelligence!" It's his pride and
joy!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And you assert that you do not follow AD 70/Preterist teachers, but you lied about that, as I've caught you copying/pasting articles from them.

Want to see your own quotes, where you admit that you "follow men," i.e., Preterist "teachers," and the pope?

Well, Craigie?

I thought so-flim, flam "man." Habitual liar.

Is Tet a Catholic?

SaulToPaul 2

You just spammed what Hank Hannegraaf told you, on his "The Unbiblical Unanswer Man" Preterist propaganda radio show, which is your final authority, not the bible.

When are you going to learn and practice the art and science of biblical interpretation, that is to say, to read the Bible for all it's worth, and that is to say, read it as it was intended?

The Bible is 66 love letters etched in heavenly handwriting.

Stay on the line, and our operator will take your order for my new book.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think you're confusing Stevie Ray Vaughan with John Nelson Darby.

In my professional opinion; you need some new material! Perhaps,
a "ghost writer" is something you might consider? Your "wit" needs
an overhaul! May I suggest; "Darby's School of wit?" For those who
lack the ability to articulate with an air of intelligent design and posture!

SaulToPaul 2

In my professional opinion; you need some new material! Perhaps,
a "ghost writer" is something you might consider? Your "wit" needs
an overhaul! May I suggest; "Darby's School of wit?" For those who
lack the ability to articulate with an air of intelligent design and posture!

One of my favorite songs of all time is "Garden Party" by Rick Nelson Darby.

john w

Hall of Fame
Their belief system comes from John Nelson Darby.

1. Yours comes from Hank H., Gary DeMar, Ken Gentry, RC Sproul, J Stewart Russell, Max King, Todd Dennis, the pope.............

2. Tet. denies that there is a teaching ministry in the boc, asserting that this scripture, should not be in the bible:

2 Timothy 2:2 KJV
And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Darby claimed to have a "revelation" after falling off his horse, and Darby used a "vision" from a teenage girl.

Darby used a false "revelation" and a false "vision" to invent Dispensationalism.

He plagiarized that from numerous sites.

"invent"-his spam, as if that does anything for his, or anyone's argument.

AD 70-ism/Preterism is invented.

See how that works, you deceitful punk?

heir, STP, John W, steko, Nick M, musterion, GM, and all the other Dispensationalists on TOL continue to follow and defend John Nelson Darby.

You continue to follow the satanic "teachings" of
Hank H., Gary DeMar, Ken Gentry, RC Sproul, J Stewart Russell, Max King, Todd Dennis, the pope..

So there, sweetie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1. Yours comes from Hank H., Gary DeMar, Ken Gentry, RC Sproul, J Stewart Russell, Max King, Todd Dennis, the pope.............

Once again you prove my point.

It's indisputable that John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

However, I have asked over and over again for someone to show me who indisputably is responsible for preterism.

And, no one has ever been able to show me.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
2. Tet. denies that there is a teaching ministry in the boc, asserting that this scripture, should not be in the bible:

2 Timothy 2:2 KJV
And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

You want us to believe that 2 Tim 2:2 didn't come into play until the mid 1800's.

You want us to believe that for 1,800 years not one person in all of Christendom taught the tenets of Dispensationalism, but then after Darby invented it, 2 Tim 2:2 came into play.

As I have said over and over again, you guys are in denial.

SaulToPaul 2

You want us to believe that 2 Tim 2:2 didn't come into play until the mid 1800's.

You want us to believe that for 1,800 years not one person in all of Christendom taught the tenets of Dispensationalism, but then after Darby invented it, 2 Tim 2:2 came into play.

As I have said over and over again, you guys are in denial.

Saint john, I think Tet has you on the ropes with this post.
He's taking his shot at the Title.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which of Paul's teachings are for us, and why? All of them?

Paul preached the New Covenant. All of Paul's teachings that deal with the NC are for us.

Paul told the Thessalonians that the rebellion had to happen before the resurrection. Therefore, since the rebellion already happened, Paul's teaching to the Thessalonians about the rebellion isn't directly written to us (even though you Dispensationalists misunderstand it)