7-20-12 Kett's DPOTD - Jerzy's pop fly.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
picture.php

Up to to the plate steps jerzy. This fellow has been batting 000. Lets see if he even gets on base today. The batter swings. It's a pop fly.

picture.php

You banned me for “intentional blasphemy” again.

Let’s take a look:

Where exactly is my “intentional blasphemy”? Is the fact that the Trinitarians trample upon hundreds of proof texts? Is it that they have not a single proof text in support of their “view”? Is it that they used the “unbiblical” terms in man made pagan styled fable?

Anyway, let’s first take a good look at who really decided on the Trinity God:

Another word, what was “unbiblical” became Catholic belief; your belief, Catholic faith; your faith.

So this is how the Christianity was plunged into idolatry.

:thumb:

Could the Catholics really do it?

Yes, they could because they say this:

“We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty…”.

Hmmm!!!!

They replaced God Almighty.

:thumb:

I asked you few times before to show a proof text I blasphemed against but you remain silent.

After all I am not ashamed of calling myself a Christian, a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. My Lord died to declare the TRUTH and I am merely quoting him. Your forefathers would have done away with me long ago for pointing to his word but all you can do now is to ban me because you can’t defend your belief/faith by quoting God’s word.

Thanks to the Father the only one true God for curbing of the Trinitarian barbarism.

You know Knight, I believe each of his word.

I believe that the eternal life is for those who know that the Father is the only one true God. See Jn 17:3, 1Cor 8:6.

Does the scripture ever state to the contrary? Does the scripture state that the eternal life is for those who know that God is Trinity that Jesus is God that the Holy Spirit is God? Does it state that there are three not one God?

Are you offering the eternal life upon your own conditions? Can you really deliver upon your promise?

Do you have a text stating that hundreds of the clear Unitarian proof texts are abolished, suspended or amended?

Do you have God’s authority to add blasphemous “view” to His word against His clear command?

As you well know, neither the phrase “Trinity God” no the word “trinity” ever appear in the entire scriptures.

As you well know, neither the phrase “God Jesus” no “God the Holy Spirit” ever appear in the entire scriptures. Compare it with the phrase “God the/our Father”; the phrase by which the Father the only one true God is referred to many times.

All you have is the Catholic lies inferred into few neutral texts making hundreds of proof Unitarian texts a lie.

Even their founding creed clearly speaks against them in the opening phrase:

Pity you didn’t pay attention to the “dirty dancing” which follows.

Pity you didn’t pay attention to their Athanasian Creed clearly stating that there are three Gods:

Pity you didn’t pay attention to the “dirty dancing” which follows leading to this:

So Jesus has been proven wrong:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

The Athanasian Creed further declares this:

No wonder why the Catholics call you a “Sister”.

As you also well know, Paul states that those who preach any other gospel to his - are accursed. Consider Gal 1:8-9 against 1Cor 8:6 & opening of each of his epistles like Rom 1:7, 1Cor 1:3, 2Cor 1:2 and so on.

Do you know how many millions of their own “brothers” Trinitarians butchered in, say, WW 2? Didn’t the Trinitarians create this war?

Was the WW 2 not an escalation of the WW 1’s Trinitarian butchering and their suffering?

Are you really blind or just plying a blind?

Did you read “The Harbinger” by Jonathan Cahn?

Do you really think that your Right Winger fanatism is going to save USA against the Father the only one true God’s judgement?

Did your forefathers save the Pearl Harbor?

Did you save the twine towers?

What about the Pentagon? A direct hit into the centre of your might and glory. Just one man using your own hart ware.

Upsss!!!!

Did you save Enron, Leven Brothers and so on?

Did you save the market from tumbling down?

What about the New Orlean and other “natural” disasters?

What you think of this?

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

I am asking you to show me what I “intentionally blasphemed” against here.

Failing to do it you should:

- stop blaspheming against the Father the only one true God.

- stop banning me for “intentional blasphemy”.

But you are not going to do either, aren’t you Knight?

You don’t fear God, do you Knight? After all you are a Right Winger Fanatic. Who cares about God and His power?

Besides, declaring to be of this world, to be a “Right Winger Fanatic” you clearly declare that you are not Jesus’ follower that you are not of his world.

God bless.

Jerzy Wlodarczyk

Hold on, the batter runs anyways, thinking he's hit a homer. He's circling the bases. The crowd is snickering. He heading for home and...
picture.php

We'll see what the umpires think of that. The crowd is still laughing.

Thread rules:
No debate.
No whining.
Mocking the DPOTD is allowed.