6th Annual Fellowship Week Has Now Begun!

bybee

"Be nice to each other week"

"Be nice to each other week"

This is a wonderful thought. Most posters on this web site are quite civil, except, for the mysogynists who are on a mission to prove the inferiority of women. It is disheartening to see so many ranting male chauvinists display their hardness of heart and utterly reactionary viewpoints - to which they are entitled of course. It is one thing to espouse a viewpoint, it is entirely another thing to denigrate all other viewpoints. I was called a "little toad" by one person who was enraged with my response to his long-winded rant. Not so nice. To all of the posters out there who do not not have to be reminded to mind their manners. peace, bybee

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
This is a wonderful thought. Most posters on this web site are quite civil, except, for the mysogynists who are on a mission to prove the inferiority of women. It is disheartening to see so many ranting male chauvinists display their hardness of heart and utterly reactionary viewpoints - to which they are entitled of course. It is one thing to espouse a viewpoint, it is entirely another thing to denigrate all other viewpoints. I was called a "little toad" by one person who was enraged with my response to his long-winded rant. Not so nice. To all of the posters out there who do not not have to be reminded to mind their manners. peace, bybee
Psst... it's over.