6th Annual Fellowship Week Has Now Begun!

Mr. 5020

I stayed awake as long as I could. When I awake, Fellowship Week will be over.

Goodbye, Barney. I never really loved you...

lucybelle

TOL Princess
hi everyone...
it's been a long time since I've been here. It's good to see some folks I remember still kickin' it around here, and for that matter, encouraging each other.
You guys rock.
Seriously.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
hi everyone...
it's been a long time since I've been here. It's good to see some folks I remember still kickin' it around here, and for that matter, encouraging each other.
You guys rock.
Seriously.

Wow! Talk about a blast from the past. How you doing, Lucybelle?

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've haunted these forums... mind if I hang around a little and read up?
It's been a interesting journey for me. :)

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Thanks! I see I've got to boost my reputation up again... But judging on the unusual new worldviews I'm seeing around here, I don't think that'll be too difficult. ;)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Thanks! I see I've got to boost my reputation up again... But judging on the unusual new worldviews I'm seeing around here, I don't think that'll be too difficult. ;)

LucyB!!!!!

How in the whole wide world are ya!!?

Really neat to see you again!

bybee

nice....

nice....

unfortunately, I rarely see my responses or comments in the dialogue columns.. Perhaps they are lost somewhere in the ether of cyberspace?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've haunted these forums... mind if I hang around a little and read up?
It's been a interesting journey for me. :)
Wow. You've been gone for over 2 1/2 years. It's great to have you back. So tell us a little about this interesting journey.