6th Annual Fellowship Week Has Now Begun!

Mr. 5020

I stayed awake as long as I could. When I awake, Fellowship Week will be over.

Goodbye, Barney. I never really loved you...

lucybelle

TOL Princess
hi everyone...
it's been a long time since I've been here. It's good to see some folks I remember still kickin' it around here, and for that matter, encouraging each other.
You guys rock.
Seriously.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hi everyone...
it's been a long time since I've been here. It's good to see some folks I remember still kickin' it around here, and for that matter, encouraging each other.
You guys rock.
Seriously.

Wow! Talk about a blast from the past. How you doing, Lucybelle?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
hi everyone...
You guys rock.
Seriously.
Hey Lucybelle how are you?

Great to see you online.

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've haunted these forums... mind if I hang around a little and read up?
It's been a interesting journey for me. :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
hi everyone...
You guys rock.
Seriously.
:jawdrop:
Welcome back, lucybelle!:wave2:

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Thanks! I see I've got to boost my reputation up again... But judging on the unusual new worldviews I'm seeing around here, I don't think that'll be too difficult. ;)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks! I see I've got to boost my reputation up again... But judging on the unusual new worldviews I'm seeing around here, I don't think that'll be too difficult. ;)

LucyB!!!!!

How in the whole wide world are ya!!?

Really neat to see you again!

bybee

nice....

nice....

unfortunately, I rarely see my responses or comments in the dialogue columns.. Perhaps they are lost somewhere in the ether of cyberspace?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've haunted these forums... mind if I hang around a little and read up?
It's been a interesting journey for me. :)
Wow. You've been gone for over 2 1/2 years. It's great to have you back. So tell us a little about this interesting journey.