5 year old show more common sense than leftist perverts

Arthur Brain

You did not succumb to the depravity involved with drugs and alcohol or low self esteem. Not all do, thank God. Common sense tells you I'm right.

First off, why are you even conflating depravity with low self esteem? There's nothing sensible about that PJ. None of the above cause same sex attraction as it is so common sense dictates you really have no grounds for an argument here.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
First off, why are you even conflating depravity with low self esteem? There's nothing sensible about that PJ. None of the above cause same sex attraction as it is so common sense dictates you really have no grounds for an argument here.
I'm saying that same sex attraction is an "acquired taste"

glorydaz

I starts young, that's when the seeds are planted. What causes it, I don't know.

Lots of things. Being called a faggot constantly by one's father, being exposed to bodily functions that should be handled in private by a mother, being seduced by an older boy who has been seduced by an even older boy, being sexually abused (as you stated)....sexual confusion is compounded by many kinds of exploitation. But, there is always a root cause which is too often buried deep (out of shame or guilt).

Children in facilities that handle sexually abused kids have to be monitored constantly so they don't climb into bed with others of the same sex. It's what they know. Those kids weren't born that way, they were abused. Without strong intervention they will become homosexual adults....even with intervention, they go back to what they know very easily.

Arthur Brain

Yes, I listed some reasons and sexual abuse and indoctrination were listed.

What of those who come from stable, loving, traditional family backgrounds with no abuse or trauma involved? Do you seriously think that all homosexual attractions are "cultivated"?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What of those who come from stable, loving, traditional family backgrounds with no abuse or trauma involved? Do you seriously think that all homosexual attractions are "cultivated"?
My Mom and I were discussing this this morning, it came up because I was complaining about the City Library featuring drag queens to speak to very young children. I must admit, I can't explain why some from seemingly stable, straight and loving backgrounds have chosen to be gay.

My Mom says the library did it to expose kids to these things at a young age to prevent future hatred and discrimination, including violence, I saw her point. She also thinks people are born with a mental process that might be considered defective, though she didn't say that in so many words, that's how I interpreted it. She is more focused on the bashing and discrimination and says God wouldn't want that. She's a demonrat, moderate but not too left or right, more left I think. I have a gay cousin, her nephew that she helped raise with her sister and my grandparents (alcoholic Mom, no Dad).

Anyway, I rambled but basically I see the points on both sides, I simply do not agree with the promotion and glorification of that lifestyle by the media, entertainment and school systems besides being against God's will.

Arthur Brain

My Mom and I were discussing this this morning, it came up because I was complaining about the City Library featuring drag queens to speak to very young children. I must admit, I can't explain why some from seemingly stable, straight and loving backgrounds have chosen to be gay.

My Mom says the library did it to expose kids to these things at a young age to prevent future hatred and discrimination, including violence, I saw her point. She also thinks people are born with a mental process that might be considered defective, though she didn't say that in so many words, that's how I interpreted it. She is more focused on the bashing and discrimination and says God wouldn't want that. She's a demonrat, moderate but not too left or right, more left I think. I have a gay cousin, her nephew that she helped raise with her sister and my grandparents (alcoholic Mom, no Dad).

Anyway, I rambled but basically I see the points on both sides, I simply do not agree with the promotion and glorification of that lifestyle by the media, entertainment and school systems besides being against God's will.

Ok, you weren't rambling and thanks for a more in depth response than I expected to be honest. As it happens I get fed up of homosexual 'coming out' stories in a lot of the media and television and I'm no fan of political correctness in the main either. That being said, how does someone "choose" to become gay? Narrow this down to the parameters of people who haven't been abused or suffered from unstable backgrounds and where does the attraction come from? I can't "choose" it. As much as clowns like aCW like to project otherwise - there's no way I can entertain the notion of any sort of intimacy besides friendship with another man. I've been told by some on the far right that I can "train" myself to like blokes which is rubbish. For the record your mom sounds pretty cool. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ok, you weren't rambling and thanks for a more in depth response than I expected to be honest. As it happens I get fed up of homosexual 'coming out' stories in a lot of the media and television and I'm no fan of political correctness in the main either. That being said, how does someone "choose" to become gay? Narrow this down to the parameters of people who haven't been abused or suffered from unstable backgrounds and where does the attraction come from? I can't "choose" it. As much as clowns like aCW like to project otherwise - there's no way I can entertain the notion of any sort of intimacy besides friendship with another man. I've been told by some on the far right that I can "train" myself to like blokes which is rubbish. For the record your mom sounds pretty cool. :)
Thank you. Considering that homosexuality goes back thousands of years, it must go all the way back to early human history. Is it hormones or chemical differences in the brain? Is it the desire for love, companionship and sex that all people have? I think you're asking more about whether people can "choose" to be gay and I think they can, but certainly not all.

Why don't the alarm bells go off in a gay person like they do for most others? Why don't gays see it as a perversion and an abomination? All good questions, which seemingly can't be answered and that leads me back to God and what God says, which everything does. Obviously these things have been researched and studied more than I can ever do with no agreeable answers. Consequently, people gravitate to one extreme or the other, although many people don't care either way.

I feel the need to oppose homosexuality, especially the promotion, encouragement and glorification of it. IMO, teaching small children who have no concept of sex or identity is encouraging and promoting. The only thing I do in opposition is to comment here, so I'm by no means an activist or a zealot. It worries me that such a small percentage of the population seem to be EVERYWHERE on TV, movies, media and now schools. The gay community works hard to increase their numbers.

Arthur Brain

Thank you. Considering that homosexuality goes back thousands of years, it must go all the way back to early human history. Is it hormones or chemical differences in the brain? Is it the desire for love, companionship and sex that all people have? I think you're asking more about whether people can "choose" to be gay and I think they can, but certainly not all.

Why don't the alarm bells go off in a gay person like they do for most others? Why don't gays see it as a perversion and an abomination? All good questions, which seemingly can't be answered and that leads me back to God and what God says, which everything does. Obviously these things have been researched and studied more than I can ever do with no agreeable answers. Consequently, people gravitate to one extreme or the other, although many people don't care either way.

I feel the need to oppose homosexuality, especially the promotion, encouragement and glorification of it. IMO, teaching small children who have no concept of sex or identity is encouraging and promoting. The only thing I do in opposition is to comment here, so I'm by no means an activist or a zealot. It worries me that such a small percentage of the population seem to be EVERYWHERE on TV, movies, media and now schools. The gay community works hard to increase their numbers.

I suspect the reason the 'alarm bells' don't go off for gay people is because it's simply natural to them and not something they're in control of. Put it this way, I didn't choose to be straight. Heterosexuality was simply 'wired'. Homosexuality is not an option for me and not something that can possibly be 'chosen'. It would be pointless for me to identify as straight if it could. It's not as if homosexuality is confined to human beings, it happens all over nature where there's no 'morality' or ethics concerned also. As I said before, I'm not a fan of how the media and TV can saturate with political correctness and nor do I think schools should be teaching anything sexually related to toddlers as it is.