31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

musterion

Another of my supervisors at work left early yesterday ... coughing, fever, feeling like total crap. She is another of the proudly, fully jabbed and boosted. I want somebody here to tell me if they honestly think the unjabbed should be blamed for her testing positive yesterday.

Who's got the guts to say it?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Another of my supervisors at work left early yesterday ... coughing, fever, feeling like total crap. She is another of the proudly, fully jabbed and boosted. I want somebody here to tell me if they honestly think the unjabbed should be blamed for her testing positive yesterday.

Well.....Don't we need to find out if it's COVID first?...Or even a virus for that matter ('Tis the season for bacteriological infections you know)?

What?...Oh, I suppose you're right....Everything is COVID.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

I've got the guts to say that you don't have the guts to say that Trump is in cahoots with the Plandemic of the Deep State, the New World Order, the Antichrist, and Satan himself--even though you know it to be true! Only a fool would doubt that at this point because it was Trump who appointed Fauci, it was Trump who initiated "Operation Warp Speed" to create these deadly COVID vaccines, and it is Trump who is promoting the vaccines to this day despite the fact that these Big Farma vaccines have already proovably killed trillions of people in the USA alone!

So there.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Banned
:unsure: No you don't....But be advised that's called a "Lack of Integrity"...And it has direct bearing on if people think they can trust you.
They would have to be very concrete and simple people. To not understand a focus on practicality or coercion over truth in an isolated moment smacks of a person who is incapable of being psychologically-minded or prioritize.
:) No, actually it's quite the opposite. You will represent yourself any way the wind blows according to what is expedient to the moment. This is not strength, and it's not to be admired.

If a homeless dude says "your mamma's a whore" in the subway, I will say okay and walk on by, while you will argue and fight? This guy doesn't know my mother and neither do the couple other passengers in earshot. You can give power to the words of the impaired. There is a time for truth and their is time to get over yourself, Tomo.
If you don't want to continually have to prove yourself then earn it, and be trustworthy.
My pronouncements of truth at relevant times will so dilute the insignificant or tragic moments where something else takes priority, the people that count will well know I am worthy of trust.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
I've got the guts to say that you don't have the guts to say that Trump is in cahoots with the Plandemic of the Deep State, the New World Order, the Antichrist, and Satan himself--even though you know it to be true! Only a fool would doubt that at this point because it was Trump who appointed Fauci, it was Trump who initiated "Operation Warp Speed" to create these deadly COVID vaccines, and it is Trump who is promoting the vaccines to this day despite the fact that these Big Farma vaccines have already proovably killed trillions of people in the USA alone!

So there.
LOL. Yeah. Trump was the President who put Fauci in power clear back in the 1980's. He's the one that set up the HIV/AIDS scandal under Fauci and allowed Fauci to kill minority orphans in New York City by forceably injecting little kids with extremely toxic drugs like AZT. And if the kids ran away brought them back so Fauci could surgically implant injection sites on the kids so there was no way for them to fight back.

Oh, yeah. It's all Trump's fault. He was president for close to 50 years.

Moron. Do a little research and thinking before you prattle on like this.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
LOL. Yeah. Trump was the President who put Fauci in power clear back in the 1980's.
No, Reagan did that. Another evil Republican. And then Trump continued the satanic trend by putting Fauci in charge of his Coronavirus Task Force. Aren't you just so proud of your Little Lord Fauntleroy?

Gary K

Banned
Here is just a small amount of the evidence of Fauci's long term sadism and cruelty used to make money in combination with big pharma.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Here is just a small amount of the evidence of Fauci's long term sadism and cruelty used to make money in combination with big pharma.
How is it that you know how e-vile Fauci is but Trump had no clue when he appointed him? Clearly, you would have made a much better president than Trump!

Gary K

Banned
No, Reagan did that. Another evil Republican.
You're nothing but a troll. Fauci has been destroying people and promoting evil for decades under both parties including your buddy Biden whom you think is such a good president. Another evil Democrat whom you support.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Me neither. Then again, the anti-vaxxers are 100% intentionally responsible for the continuing
spread and deaths via COVID. They are the equivalent of the drunk/drugged/careless driver who causes a 20 car pile up on the freeway.
Especially the African-Americans who disproportionately represent those who are vaccine hesitant, right?

Gary K

Banned
And Trump couldn't figure that out before he appointed him?
And neither you nor Biden can figure out that Fauci is evil? You've been educated here if you read even a small percentage of the info posted here so why can't you figure out that both Fauci and Biden are evil?