31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Which argument specifically?
Be succinct.
I've already been succinct. Read the thread. The only thing more boring than someone who won't respond with any substance is having to repeat yourself with likely the same result.

I'm mocking you
Like I said, BORING!

The fact is that I do not know you and do not care what you think. I'm here for my own benefit, not yours or anyone else's. The more substantive you are, the less a waste of my time you become. That's the full extent to which I care at all about anything you have to say.

marke

This is a conclusion that I had come to myself, independently. Dietrich Bonhoeffer argued that stupid people are more dangerous than evil ones:

Stupidity is believing a covid shot that has not prevented thousands of covid infections will prevent you from getting covid if only you can force everyone else to get the jab also.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Stupidity is believing a covid shot that has not prevented thousands of covid infections will prevent you from getting covid if only you can force everyone else to get the jab also.
If you haven't gotten the jab by this point, you don't deserve the jab!

marke

It's a fair point. Stupidity, run rampant can lead to the types of scenes witnessed at the Capital on Jan 6th.
There is nothing worse than a top law officer who does not rule leftist, cop-killing, store-looting, building burning rioters a menace to society, but who instead unleashes the full fury of every law enforcement agency at his disposal to hunt down and harass patriotic Americans for resisting perversions of justice, voter fraud, racist indoctrination in schools, sexual perversions, pointless and useless health mandates, and so forth.

"Attorney General Garland is weaponizing the DOJ by using the FBI to pursue concerned parents and silence them through intimidation," DeSantis tweeted.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
this is the last I can find with this information
they didn't like the direction this is going
View attachment 2008
View attachment 2009

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
mm7037e1_HospitalizationDeathVaccineStatus_IMAGE_10Sept21_1200x675-medium.jpg

way 2 go

• Dr. Fauci has been saying the unvaxxed are 57x more likely to die from Covid SOURCE: Twitter
  • The 57x figure comes from patient data at just ONE hospital in King County, Washington. SOURCE: KingCounty
    • Fauci is picking the scariest numbers from a rolling 30-day average which greatly fluctuates. SOURCE: KingCounty
    • Fauci omits data on breakthroughs and age demographics.
      • 27% of all deaths in the past 30 days are breakthrough infections
      • 72% of deaths are in people over 60
Screenshot_2021-10-21 DEBUNKING Fauci's LIE About Unvaccinated COVID Deaths .jpg

Dr Deborah Conrad of a New York hospital said in a letter to HHS that NYC had a 50% community vax rate But 90% of COVID hospital admissions were vaccinated. SOURCE: Sirillp

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Either overwhelmed hospitals are a lie, or the vaxxed are doing the overwhelming, or doctors and nurses are being fired for knowing more than TOL leftists and aren't overwhelmed but understaffed.

Answer: it's all three.
We're all out to get you, too! And we're winning!

MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa!!!!.......

musterion

I'm not convinced that a C19 vaxxed immune system is guaranteed to be so debilitated that there will be a mass die off soon. But if there ever is a noticeable spike, it's going to be fascinating to watch the media and the government try to blame people who DIDN'T get vaxxed for the deaths of those who DID.

Even if they tried to cover up the figures of who died after getting the vaccine vs who died unvaxxed, the friends and relatives of the vaxxed would know. Soon, the truth would be so widespread as to be impossible to bury.