RB: Darius Walker, HOU
WR: Jabar Gaffney, NE
TE: Desmond Clark, CHI
K: Robbie Gould, CHI

Last edited:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Dear Eagles,
Please double-team both TO and Witten in the redzone. Don't worry about Crayton, seriously.

PKevman

QB: David Garrard
RB: Fred Jackson
WR: Shaun Mcdonald
TE: Bo Scaife
K: Don't have a backup. Didn't waste a roster spot. :chuckle:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, briefly, how do the 'replacement' players work?

By the way, I'll take some congrats for the brilliant move of starting Stecker and Gado at the last minute.

:emarie:

Although I should have thrown the game, I think Mystery's team would have been easier to beat than Fiddy's in the home stretch... :noid:

drbrumley

Hey Doc, briefly, how do the 'replacement' players work?

By the way, I'll take some congrats for the brilliant move of starting Stecker and Gado at the last minute.

:emarie:

Although I should have thrown the game, I think Mystery's team would have been easier to beat than Fiddy's in the home stretch... :noid:

2) During the playoffs, teams will be allowed to submit a list of backups (one per position) that will be used if a starter does not play or is injured in the first half of his game and doesn't return. Proof of this must be obtained from NFL.com via the play by play account of the game or be picked up by an agreed upon news source.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
2) During the playoffs, teams will be allowed to submit a list of backups (one per position) that will be used if a starter does not play or is injured in the first half of his game and doesn't return. Proof of this must be obtained from NFL.com via the play by play account of the game or be picked up by an agreed upon news source.

Quick question:

If the substitute player does not accrue as many points as the player who left the game early, which players points do you use?

Example: Let's say I use Tom Brady and he throws 6 TDs against the Giants before half time and they pull him from the game and put in Matt Cassel to finish the first half and the rest of the game but Cassel only throws 2 TDs. Which player do I get credited for?
What if the Giants suddenly surge in the 4th quarter and Brady has to come back in and throw 3 more TDs?

If 2 players in the same position leave the game early, does the substitute automatically fill in for the first player out or is that up to the coach to decide after the game?

drbrumley

Quick question:

If the substitute player does not accrue as many points as the player who left the game early, which players points do you use?

Example: Let's say I use Tom Brady and he throws 6 TDs against the Giants before half time and they pull him from the game and put in Matt Cassel to finish the first half and the rest of the game but Cassel only throws 2 TDs. Which player do I get credited for?
What if the Giants suddenly surge in the 4th quarter and Brady has to come back in and throw 3 more TDs?

If 2 players in the same position leave the game early, does the substitute automatically fill in for the first player out or is that up to the coach to decide after the game?

It is Coach's descretion as to what points you use

PKevman

Good luck tonight Doc. Our playoff game hinges on Chester and the Cheetahs. Or further known as Chestor Taylor and the Minnesota Vikings defense. :chuckle:

PKevman

A 44 point lead doesn't feel safe with the way the Vikings D and Chester Taylor have been playing. Go Bears!

Status
Not open for further replies.