2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I think any team not in the playoffs should not be able to pick players off the waiver wire.

I also think the waiver system should be turned off during the playoffs. Either that, or reverse the order so the best team gets first picks! :banana:

drbrumley

I think any team not in the playoffs should not be able to pick players off the waiver wire.

I also think the waiver system should be turned off during the playoffs. Either that, or reverse the order so the best team gets first picks! :banana:

I think picking up players are done for the year :think:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Man this sucks. Four flippin points. I could have beaten either of the other 2 lousy playoff teams.

Rednecks will beat Odds.
Razorbacks will beat Preachers.
Rednecks will win the Championship.

Overall, I had a fun and record-breaking year. :cheers:

PKevman

Razorbacks are going down! If only I could get some consistency from my players. Maybe they'll all get on the same page for a week or two. :chuckle:

PKevman

Plaxico Burress is the most maddening guy on my roster. I start him he scores 6 points. I bench him, he gets 26. I start him, he scores 6.

PKevman

Backups for this week for me are:

QB: Carson Palmer
RB: Shaun Alexander
WR: Chris Chambers
TE: Bo Scaife

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
OK, LT needs to get 10 touchdowns and 400 yards rushing tomorrow night while the Chargers DST gets 0 points.

:shut:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I keep thinking if I would have beat 5020... Marshall should score enough points that my team would have beaten either PK's or Razorbacks this week... and then I could have been the one to lose to BB in the championship game. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.