2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
See, doc, I had to beat you. If I didn't I wouldn't have made playoffs, but if I did we'd both make it. :angel:

drbrumley

But, bear in mind, Mystery and Billybob are still playing. Billy has 2 players remaining with 33 points to tie and 34 to win. It is doable.

PKevman

Technically speaking.....Mystery isn't 8-6 yet....BillyBob has two players playing tonight. It is a good bet that Mystery goes 8-6 because the players Matt has playing tonight average about 21 points per game, and they would need to score a combined 34 fantasy points for Mystery to lose. Still it's not out of the realm of possibility considering Colston has a pair of 30+ point games in recent weeks at that.

I think we should reserve our judgment until after tonight's game..... :)

PKevman

Colston just scored 33 and 32 by himself a few weeks ago, and with Bush not playing, Stecker is expected to get the bulk of the carries at RB. If the Saints play well, Mystery could fall to BillyBob.

PKevman

I agree with your figures Doc, it's correct. If Mystery holds on and wins tonight against the Rednecks, he goes into the playoffs, if not, 5020 is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.