2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z Man

Originally posted by BillyBob

And I need Jake Delhomme. :troy:

I'll give you Ben Roethlisberger.
Now you've gone to far. :D

Ummm.... would you take 2 Carolina WR's for one RB?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, I know I was pushing it.

You are really hurting in week 3, you have 8 players on a Bye, how did you end up with so many players from one team? :chuckle:

You might as well get rid of Delhomme while you're cleaning house.

OK, Davis is a top RB and my very best, check out his guru number, 13.

Johnson is your best WR but his guru number is only 9.

In order to even up the trade, I need another one of your good players. I'll take Johnson for Davis, as well as Delhomme or Smith for Roethlisberger or Cromwell. I'm not asking for your best Quarterback.

[That seems pretty fair. Hey, Didn't you have one of the highest scores last week?] :troy:

C

cattyfan

t was a joke, I haven't talked to anybody, yet.

How do you feel about the change, it gives coaches more options. In a league this size, it certainly is needed.

I figured I just hadn't been paying attention again...

In the kitchen, where you belong.

:noid:

oddly, that's really where I've been...:noid:

as for the change, either system is fine. having no experience with fantasy football except for last week, I have no clue what works best. I'll leave it in your capable hands.

C

cattyfan

Hey Cattyfan, need an WR, say, for Faulk?

Sorry, Z...Marshall stays with me for now. If I have to live in St. Louis, I might as well have a good player to root for....except against the Packers, of course!

Z Man

Originally posted by BillyBob

Yeah, I know I was pushing it.

You are really hurting in week 3, you have 8 players on a Bye, how did you end up with so many players from one team? :chuckle:

You might as well get rid of Delhomme while you're cleaning house.

OK, Davis is a top RB and my very best, check out his guru number, 13.

Johnson is your best WR but his guru number is only 9.

In order to even up the trade, I need another one of your good players. I'll take Johnson for Davis, as well as Delhomme or Smith for Roethlisberger or Cromwell. I'm not asking for your best Quarterback.

[That seems pretty fair. Hey, Didn't you have one of the highest scores last week?] :troy:
:noid:

No can do Bob. I need all the non-Carolina WR's I can get for now, until at least Week 3 is over...

Z Man

Originally posted by cattyfan

Sorry, Z...Marshall stays with me for now. If I have to live in St. Louis, I might as well have a good player to root for....except against the Packers, of course!
How's this; I'll give you any 2 Carolina WR's I have for 1 RB and 1 WR from your team. It can be anyone from your team, so long as it is nearly a fair trade. If you only want 1 Carolina WR, then we can do that too. I'll trade you one WR for either an RB or one of your WR's. Sound cool?

:troy:

drbrumley

Originally posted by Knight

I don't like this practice squad thing. We already have to few roster spots as it is.

I know. The thing is we more than likely will be losing two teams. Which is ok, dont want it to happen, But seems to be headed that way. Then their will be more players in the fold and waaaalaaaaaa.

Also, further explanation.........

The 16-20 players originally at the beginning of the year was for the 2 IR and the 2 practise squad players. So I did it right. Just needed to add 2 more IR spots and things would have been fine.

I like the idea now. It goes along alittle with jefferson's idea when the league formed this year. Just give it a chance. You will like it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by drbrumley

I know. The thing is we more than likely will be losing two teams. Which is ok, dont want it to happen, But seems to be headed that way. Then their will be more players in the fold and waaaalaaaaaa.

Also, further explanation.........

The 16-20 players originally at the beginning of the year was for the 2 IR and the 2 practise squad players. So I did it right. Just needed to add 2 more IR spots and things would have been fine.

I like the idea now. It goes along alittle with jefferson's idea when the league formed this year. Just give it a chance. You will like it.
What's wrong with just picking up free agents as needed?

If two teams drop out all those good players simply go into free agency and that's a good thing.

drbrumley

Sure its a good thing to those that are on the computer morning, noon and night. Some of us cant be on all the time. Wish I could, but cant. Then that leaves the unfortunate dude the scraps.

Z Man

Originally posted by drbrumley

ZMan,

You like being in league thus far?
Yeah, considering I kicked butt in Week 2. Although, I still don't remember getting beat by Sozo in Week 1.... I wasn't in the league yet!

Anyhoo, I'm a little worried bout Week 3. I'm hoping someone will trade before the weekend... :noid:

Status
Not open for further replies.